FSX General Aviation

1,949 files

1. FSX/P3d4,5 Piper PA-A-38 Tomahawk.

FSX/P3d4,5 Piper PA-A-38 Tomahawk.
    The Tomahawk is a single-engined low-wing cantilever monoplane with a T-tail and an enclosed cabin for two. It has a fixed tricycle landing gear and is powered by a Lycoming O-235 four-cylinder piston engine with a twin-bladed tractor propeller. Upgrade to Native FSX/P3D4,5 by A.F.Scub

58 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. 1964 Cessna 336 Skymaster Enhanced G1000 Trainer

This 1964 Cessna 336 Skymaster Enhanced G-1000 Twin-Trainer Project, stems from the development of Mike Stone's C337 Super Skymaster, to a 336 Skymaster, the predecessor of the Super Skymaster, that flew with fixed landing gear and a lower rated set of Continental Engines. Expanding on the Cherokee 160C G-1000 Trainer, the desire to cross the state of Pennsylvania a bit quicker, the old C337 Super Skymaster G-1000 came to mind, an airplane I tried to master and had little success. I saw a nice panel for the C337 in FS2004 by Michael Gurezka and a texture that I liked by Gregory Paul, and then I wondered if a non-complex C336 could be done based entirely on the Mike Stone Super Skymaster?  What you see attached is a modernized late '70's Skymaster with the Enhanced G-1000 by SCUMARI Tec 2013.  A project by Ronald Prindle

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. 1964 C336 G1000 Trainer with Cargo Pack Option

This 1964 Cessna 336 Skymaster Enhanced G-1000 Twin-Trainer Project, stems from the development of Mike Stone's C337 Super Skymaster, to a 336 Skymaster, the predecessor of the Super Skymaster, that flew with fixed landing gear and a lower rated set of Continental Engines. Expanding on the Cherokee 160C G-1000 Trainer, the desire to cross the state of Pennsylvania a bit quicker, the old C337 Super Skymaster G-1000 came to mind, an airplane I tried to master and had little success. I saw a nice panel for the C337 in FS2004 by Michael Gurezka and a texture that I liked by Gregory Paul, and then I wondered if a non-complex C336 could be done based entirely on the Mike Stone Super Skymaster?  What you see attached is a modernized late '70's Skymaster with the Enhanced G-1000 by SCUMARI Tec 2013. This version has the Cessna Cargo Pack option for your weight and balance load calculations.   A project by Ronald Prindle

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Piper PA-28-160C PL Update

FSX Piper PA-28-160C Project Update stems from the development of Mike Stone's C337 Super Skymaster, to a 336 Skymaster, the prediseror of the Super Skymaster, that flew with fixed landing gear and a lower rated set of Continental Engines.  While going through service ceiling tests and the requirement of ground leaning practice of today, I found that a PERCENT LEAN digital meter was a better training gauge when leaning the engine(s) in that understanding the place of an EGT, just simply wasn't enough to get peak performance to estabilsh the figures, on the ground or at altitude.  I dug into my pilot manuals and found that at any altitude, the deisred ratio of fuel to air mixture was 8.2% a number I have yet to disprove.  The Piper PA-28-160C had a Percent RPM meter, this update changes it to the Percent Lean meter I believe does the trick, much better than a Percent RPM gauge.  A project by Ronald Prindle

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Yak-12 native

FSX/P3Dv3,v4,v4.5 Yak-12
    The aircraft was used for transport, glider towing, pilot training, parachute training and also was used as an air ambulance and an agricultural workhorse. Apart from the Soviet Union, different modifications of the Yak-12 (R/M/A) were used in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, China and other countries. Upgrade to native FSX/P3D by A.F.Scrub.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. 1966 Piper 160C Enhanced G-1000 Trainer

FSX Piper PA-28-160C Project represents another Rien Cornelissen Cherokee, brought up from FS 2000 to FSX, this time as a 160 HP trainer for the Enhanced Garmin G-1000 for the average single engine pilot.  Locally, we have no equipped trainers like this, hence FSX airplanes with the G-1000 panel, is about all the exposure we will ever get of a "glass panel."  My take on this project was more of a practical nature, the 160 HP Cherokee, to support a G-1000 panel, had to be converted to a 28 volt D.C. buss and an entire panel reconstruction, allowed the G-1000 panel mod to take place.  I was looking for a platform I could read and fly that never worked out well, in other equipped FSX airplanes.  I believe if there were a rental, converted over to a more modern panel, it would still have engine gauges, with backup "sacred six" gauge sets that could be used if the G-1000 system failed during training. Hereto, true engine leaning with altitude, needs to be demonstrated along with the G-1000, having turned ìauto-leaning offî I hope makes this trainer unique and will encourage others like myself to get use to modern displays and new navigation methods not yet available to rent. A project by Ronald Prindle

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FSX Aerolineas Internacionales Boeing 727-23 XA-SKC Cuernavaca CS

FSX Aerolineas Internacionales Boeing 727-23.

This is a repaint of the Captain Sim 727 in 2002 Aerolineas Internacionales scheme.
    Aerolineas Internacionales was based in Cuernavaca, Morelos Mexico.
    and operated from 1994 to 2003, Ex American Airlines, N1906. 'Cuernavaca' .
    This is their B727-100. You need the payware Captain Sim 727 for this repaint.
    This repaint was tested on FSX-SE & MSFS with Captain: 727-100 Pro Pack v2.1.

Repaint made by Oscar Lastra (Bushiido444 mods)

thanks for download!

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Pocono 470T Overboost Update

This Update is for the twin engine (piston) Piper Pocono, which adds two annunciator lamps to the panel, to warn the pilot of manifold "overboost" conditions, found mainly during take-off situations.  

Performance flights of the Piper Pocono 470 twin 8-cylinder 720 Cu-In 400 HP airplane and the 570 quad-engine 6-cylinder 540 Cu-In 260 HP engined airplane, I actually found that the 470 should have the designation of a 470T (turbocharged) engine while the 570's remain as they are, non-turbocharged, making them designated 570 as they would have been flown if the 570's would have been producted.  

Before you make the simple gauge additions to the 470, check out what the manifold pressure gauge does on a full-power take-off, compared to the four-engine, full-power application.  Too high a manifold pressure, I saw that I had little to no reactions to my Prop pitch changes on the 470, yet the 570 responded as I expected.  A bit of research, I found a Service Bulletin 592, so I looked for and found these annunciator lamps for this airplane, as long as I didn't allow the lamps to light, I had prop pitch control!  However, I could not apply full throttle as quickly as I have done all my hours flying the XPA35-470 Pocono.

I believe, very few of us have seen this "boost event" since so few of us had an "altitude engine" available to us to manage.  Going from the turbocharged Piper Arrows and coming back over to the Pocono, I had no knowledge of the possibility of different Overboost levels and hence the annunicator lamp update. They will now warn me of the rapid "spin up" of the 35 InHg limit which in real life, if I exceeded that for as little as two-seconds, I would have to make an engine maintenance logbook entry of said event.  According to the Service Mandated Lycoming "Overboost" Bulletin, applies to all turbocharged piston engines, that do not have a "relief valve?"  These lamps will light 2-inches before the maximum level specified in the AIRCRAFT.CFG file, which still match the 400 HP Comanche IO-720 engine of the time.

Pocono Update by Ronald Prindle

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. FSX/P3Dv3,v4 DHC-2_Beaver early

FSX/P3Dv3,v4 DHC-2_Beaver early
    The DHC-2 Beaver was developed in 1947. After a survey of Canada's bush pilots,  the need for a rugged, highly versatile aerial truck that could take off and land almost anywhere, carry a half-ton load, and be very reliable, formed the basis of a new specification. The first of the STOL family that de Havilland produced, the Beaver would carve a niche into the bushplane and military market. Native FSX/P3Dv3,v4 mdl by A.F.Scrub.

128 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. CLS_Piper_Arrow_180.zip

Early in 1967, the Piper Aircraft Company introduced the Piper Arrow, the basic PA-28 design with the 180 HP Lycoming IO-360 four-cylinder engine, but with a constant-speed prop, fuel injection and retractable landing gear.  This is a set of repaints of two of the original factory demo models published in trade magazines at that time, adapted to the freeware Commercial Level Simulations Piper Arrow II PA-28R-200.  The CLS PA28R is free and can be downloaded from their website.  This Piper Arrow set could be considered to be the predecessor to the CLS Arrow II 200 HP simulation however, it will fly on your existing platform without any need for updates to the original CLS airplane.  Textures by Ronald Prindle 

147 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. FSX PZL M19P Pressurized Twin Turboprop

Early in 1981, the Piper Aircraft Company made a joint effort to have PZL of Poland, build the production models of the Pocono, designated the PZL M19 series.  It was designed at first, as a turboprop version of the basic Pocono with a more robust airframe and 577 shaft-Horsepower turboprop Pratt and Whitney engines.  An increase in gross weight of 809 pounds, was realized and this variant is pressurized, the "-C" version, was capable of taking 16 passengers from small airfields to airliner hubs, when regional jet were not realized at the time. The design took advantage of recently certified Commercial Pilot's the ability to step in and help keep the large airliners at the time, full of paying passengers, since it remained below the 12,500 pound gross weight threshold. This FSX simulation is a most basic airplane that best shows a large hulled airplane's weight and balance, pressurization and fuel management problems that varied with each flight that all airliners share. This project relys on basic FSX gauges and the gauge package from the original Pocono Project. (FSX_Piper_Pocono.zip)  An FSDS 3.5.1 project by Ronald Prindle 

198 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX_Piper_Pocono_4M.zip

In 1968 until 1971, Piper Aircraft Company built and flew the one and only experimental PA-35-470 Pocono.  It was designed to be a gasoline-powered piston engine airline feeder, capable of taking 16 passengers from small airfields to airliner hubs, when regional jets were not even thought of at the time.  Since both the 470 and 570 HP engines were never produced a twin-engine 400 HP airplane was built and flew (FSX_Piper_Pocono.ZIP).  The design of the twin-engine Pocono was soon judged to be "under-powered" for the task at hand, so Piper put down on paper, but never built, the four-engine Pocono to demonstrate a 570 HP airplane.  The most logical solution at the time was to select four 260 HP Lycomings already found on the assembly line that gave the airframe 1,040 HP, as near the 570 would ever get to flying at its rated horsepower.  This is that concept aircraft in FSX.  An FSDS 3.5.1 project by Ronald Prindle   

203 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FSX_PA22_Gauges.zip

Turbodak's Piper PA-22-135 Tripacer N5459Z upload runs fine in FSX, I configured the panel for my cross-country flying and I thought other FSX Tripacer owners would like the same.  Simply unzip the three files in this zip file into the Tripacer's FSX \ Panel folder, no I did not add a flap indicator, nor a fuel cutoff lever, I simply like the airplane as it it, hope you will too!
    Panel by Ron Prindle

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. PA35_Gauges_UPD.zip

During my test flight of the four-engine Pocono, I found that my electrical panel was missing fuel pump and right magneto switches.   Since I simply copied the shared panel from the recent upload, I found that a few items didn't make the "zip process" and that I am deeply sorry about.  If you noticed the lack of switches in your XPA35-470 Pocono, this zip file is for you.  Simply unzip them into your existing \PA35_Gauges folder.    Thanks for your time, Ron Prindle

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. FSX_Piper_Pocono.zip

In 1968, Piper Aircraft Company built and flew the one and only experimental PA-35-470 Pocono.  It was designed to be a gasoline-powered piston engine airline feeder, capable of taking 16 passengers from small airfields to airliner hubs, when regional jet were not even thought of at the time.  Furthermore, gasoline in smaller airfields where Jet-A (kerosene) wasn't available made the concept airplane a desirable connection aircraft.  The design took advantage of recently certified Commercial Pilot's the ability to step in and help keep the large airliners at the time, full of paying passengers.  This FSX simulation is a most basic airplane that best shows a large hulled airplane's weight and balance problems that varied with each flight that all airliners share.   An entry-level experience for all Private Pilots who thought they understood weight and balance solutions.  An FSDS 3.5.1 project by Ronald Prindle

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. FSX Honeycomb Profiles Alpha and Bravo V2 Update

FSX Honeycomb Profiles Alpha and Bravo V2 Update V2 UPDATE: Corrected gear lights to properly match real world operation.

FSX Honeycomb Profiles Alpha and Bravo. This profile provides support for FSX users who have purchased the Honeycomb products only to find that they are very cumbersome and time consuming to configure. As I spent about 20 hours working it all out I thought I would share my profiles and save others the effort. These profiles are not aircraft specific and should work with most aircraft. The .txt file provides a detailed description of the assignments and limitations. By Glen Hall.

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. FSX/P3Dv3,v4,v5, PA-28-180 Cherokee Floatplane

FSX/P3Dv3,v4,v5, PA-28-180 Cherokee Floatplane. The Piper_PA-28-180 floatplane was not officially built to support water floats, but a certain number were successfully modified with floats by their owners and other enthusiasts. This modification has proved especially useful in locations where the landscape has many lakes, rivers and shores. Native model by A.F. Scrub.

214 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. FSX AereoCalafia Cessna 206H Stationair Fleet Pack

FSX AereoCalafia Cessna 206H Stationair Fleet Pack This is the pack of the mexican air taxi airline "AereoCalafia Cessna 206H Stationair fleet pack with only registration is: XA-TQW (With New and Old Colors). Calafia Airlines is a Mexican regional airline founded in 1993, based in the Cabo San Lucas International Airfield. It was formerly named "Aéreo Calafia" till mid 2016, that were renamed to "Calafia Airlines". The model is Henry Tomkiewicz AI (HTAI) Cessna 206 Stationair Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com. I hope enjoy it! By Jesus Gibran Soriano Solleiro

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX Cherokee External VPanel Kit

FSX Cherokee External VPanel Kit. After many hours of flying the Cherokee 140 2K2 airplanes, having the internal static panel replaced by the dynamic projection from (Panel_Projection_Kit_Cherokee_2K2.ZIP), I found a way to replace the outside view of that static panel, with Horst Paetzold's (hpcherok.ZIP) panel, so when I look inside, the panel is correct and functioning. This optional update affects all three Cherokee 2K2X Project airplanes (Legacy_Cherokee_2K2X.zip), the basic airplane, PA-28-140 with the Canadian Variants, (Cherokee_2K2X_Float.zip) the floatplane version of the PA-28s-140 as well as the Turboprop Trainer PA-28-440 (Cherokee_2K2_TProp.zip). The enclosed \Model.1 MDL files allow this new view as well as takes care of some cosmetic blemish issues I noticed while flying these aircraft. Installation is just over-writing the existing files to gain the External Dynamic Panel effect. Enjoy! A project by Ronald Prindle.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

20. FSX PA-28s-140 Update

FSX PA-28s-140 Update. This Piper PA-28s-140 Floatplane Project update adds the missing water rudder animation for those who want to look outside and verify the positions before take-off or landing. The original Cherokee_2K2X_Float.ZIP did not have any code to run this animation, now it does. This update includes all propeller and Virtual Panel updates you have, (FSDS version _018.MDL) by simply unzipping (Models; _019.MDL) the Model.1 folder into the Airplanes; FS PA-28-140 Cherokee 2K2 Float folder for the effect for your PA-28s-140 Seaplanes. Update By Ronald Prindle.

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. FSX Diamond DA-62 OE-FKA

FSX Diamond DA-62 OE-FKA. This is a repaint of the much-travelled Austrian Diamond DA-62 OE-FKA. Prior installation of the Carenado DA62 is required. By Wayne Sinker.

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FSX Piper Cherokee 2K2X Dynamic Internal Panel

FSX Piper Cherokee 2K2X Dynamic Internal Panel. This optional upgrade kit for (LEGACY_CHEROKEE_2K2X.ZIP) contains both Panel and Model folders for the three Cherokee 2K2X projects, but with added dynamic interior instrument panel gauges. The internal static panel view is now a projected image of the 2D panel, that which Horst Paetzold's (HPCHEROK.ZIP) designed. I found during my development of the Piper XPA-35-470 Pocono, that my interior instrument panel was a lot nicer to fly than the static image I used in the PA-28-140 airplanes. I therefore found a way to place the FSDS VPanel into the 140 airplanes in separate folders (.1) so I could switch back at any time if the new panels didn't seem to work out. It's been weeks and I like the projections well enough to keep them. This kit also contains the model upgraded prop fixes and I included in the Textures.zip file the missing left widow portal. It is your option to add them if you want it as well. Simple copies of the \Panel.1 and \Model.1 folders will get you the projection screens and to activate them, tell your AIRCRAFT.CFG which folders to use, refer to the README.TXT file for details. Enjoy! A project by Ronald Prindle.

138 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. FSX Yak-50 D-EIWJ

FSX Yak-50 D-EIWJ A1R Yak 50 repaint depicting a real world private owned aircraft (D-EIWJ). Part of the "Yak Team Wumme" this particular one is flying over northern Germany mostly. You'll need a copy of A1R's payware Yak-50 model to use this livery. This file also contains a custom aircraft config file with a reduced roll rate. Repaint by Alexander Bulmahn.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX Piper PA-28 Cherokee 2K2X Project Update

FSX Piper PA-28 Cherokee 2K2X Project Update comes from a problem identified by Turbodak, whereby prop rotation and a stutter has been rectified, which I found in all my 2K2X Project files. You will find the three active Legacy PA-28-140's that need updated are within this zip file. How I found the solution, came from Piper's experimental "proof-of-concept" airplane that lead to the Seneca we know today. While developing the Piper XPA-32 3-Engine Cherokee Six, I found I had a lot of engine animation examples which gave me the answer to the Legacy Cherokee problems. The updated model files should fix this issue. Update By Ronald Prindle.

208 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

25. FSX/P3D Acliva Air Antonov An-2 - YR-RRA

FSX/P3D Acliva Air Antonov An-2 - YR-RRA. Textures only for the SibWings Antonov An-2 in Acliva Air livery. Repaint by Sergey Gleba aka serg09.

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted