FSX Jetliners

8,586 files

1. FSX Project Airbus Cebu Pacific Airbus A320-214 Early Liveries

Including Albino liveries and "let's fly every Juan" liveries. These are one of the first liveries I finished! I apologize if it's taking too long!
    Here are the following liveries that are included here:

LZ-FBD
    LZ-FBK
    RP-C3249 (Already released but I want it to be part of here too)
    RP-C3250
    RP-C4156
    RP-C4160
    RP-C4268

List of the correcting details I've done:
    -Changes done by changing the door frame
    -Correcting the colors of the details
    -Remake the curves in the back
    -Using the correct colors
    -Correcting the registration font and size
    -Added a shiny effect on parts of fuselage and elevators

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. FS2004/FSX/P3D Japan Airlines B777-300ER

FS2004/FSX/P3D Japan Airlines registration JA732J "Oneworld Livery. Texture only for SSP 777-300ER. By Adieb_Fatia

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FSX QANTASLINK Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.

FSX QantasLink Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.
    AGS 5th generation is introducing new enhance features to the exclusive Animated Ground Servicing.
    Aircraft, panel, ground animations, night effect and paint by Camil Valiquette. (CamSim)

Click on CamSim to download more aircraft.

Flight Sim
    CamSim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 Night Light Reflection Effect:

Moving vehicle headlights and red break lights reflection on the ground, can now be seen. Like FS2020
    N.B. Aircraft Taxi Lights must be switch "on" in cockpit, to see the effect.

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. VT-ITF IndiGo Airbus A320-271N White Livery

Indigo A320neo model featuring IndiGo's white interim livery. Registered as VT-ITF.

Tested on FSX and FS2004.

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. IndiGo Boeing 777-300ER (TC-LKD)

Brand new IndiGo repaint for Boeing 777-300ER (registered as TC-LKD) with base model.

Model credits:
    PROJECT OPENSKY

209 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Virtualcol ATR 72-600 IndiGo (VT-IYA)

A repaint of Virtualcol's ATR72 series for Indigo, registered as VT-IYA. FSX and P3D compatible.

Model by Virtualcol FS Software

Features: 3D virtual cockpit, Exterior animations, High resolution textures, Complete base model, Sound packages.

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Project Airbus Vistara A20N (VT-TQA)

Vistara A320neo for FSX, FS2004 (regd VT-TQA). With base model.

Model credit: Project Airbus

137 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. AI Señor Air Embraer ERJ-145LR XA-SRC

This is the newest mexican regional airliner called Señor Air, the aircraft for now of this new airline is a Embraer ERJ-145LR with the registration XA-SRC, the files contain only one texture.  Señor Air S.A. of C.V. is a regional airline based at the Cabo San Lucas International Airport and operated with 1 Embraer ERJ-135 aircraft with capacity for 37 passengers, and 1 Embraer ERJ-145 aircraft with capacity for 50 passengers. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is Ai Malcontent (AIM) Embraer ERJ-145 Basepack. I hope you enjoy it!. 

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F HeavyLift Cargo livery (G-HLAA)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F HeavyLift Cargo livery (G-HLAA). Model, virtual cockpit and gauges by Thomas Ruth.
    Full pack with model and livery. Repaint by Norberto Febles.

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. AI Aeronaves TSM AIG McDonnell Douglas DC-9-15FC Fleet Pack

This is Aeronaves TSM McDonnell Douglas DC-9-15MC/F Fleet with the registrations: XA-TIG, XA-UXP (With 25th Anniversary Logo), XA-UXR (With 25th Anniversary Logo), XA-VFC & XA-VFD. Aeronaves TSM are celebrating his 25th Anniversary. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. The model is Alpha India Group (AIG) McDonnell Douglas DC-9-10, coming soon more Douglas DC-9-15 registrations and textures updated. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. This is the official and fixed textures from the DC-9-15 MC, F, & RC fleet, coming soon more textures, when I will find any images of the missin registrations that are XA-MED & XA-NTP. The model is Alpha India Group (AIG) McDonnell Douglas DC-9-10 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com I hope enjoy it!.

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 Coanair (OY-CNL)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 Coanair (OY-CNL).
    Model, virtual cockpit and gauges by Thomas Ruth.
    Conair of Scandinavia (1965) was a Danish charter airline based at Copenhagen Airport. 
    It merged with Scanair to establish Premiair in 1994.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX Project Airbus Cebu Pacific Airbus A320-214 RP-C3237 & RP-C3249 Liveries

Still not fully done, but if you're desperate, here's some liveries!

You need Project Airbus A32x FD-FMC v2.0

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. AI Aero Ferinco UTT Let 410UVP Turbolet Fleet Pack

This is a ceased regional mexican airline called Aero Ferinco, this airline ceased operations maybe in 2004, I don´t have too much information about it, but had many accidents that were the iniciative of the ceased operations, in this fleet pack you have the Let 410UVP & Let 410UVP-E Turbolet with the next registrations: XA-ABK, XA-ACM, XA-SYJ (With Old Colors included), XA-TAU (With New Colors included),
    XA-TFC, XA-TFG, XA-TQC (With New and Old Colors included). I´m gonna to investigate and search the routes that had and desing his AI Flightplans coming soon!!.
    This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is United Traffic Team (UTT) Let 410 Turbolet Basepack. I hope enjoy it!. 

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F AEROCONDOR COLOMBIA (HK-2057)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F AEROCONDOR COLOMBIA (HK-2057).

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Prepar3D & FSX Karun Airline PMDG 737-700 NGX (Not NGXu) By Alireza Mina

Karun Airlines (formerly Iranian Naft Airlines) is an airline based in Tehran, Iran. It operates cargo and passenger scheduled and charter services within Iran and to neighbouring regions. Its main bases are Tehran Mehrabad Airport and Ahvaz International Airport with secondary bases at Bandar Abbas International Airport, Isfahan International Airport and Shiraz International Airport.

This repaint has been created at the request of Iranian Airlines Group and is being released for public and free use.
    https://iranairvirtual.ir/

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. FSX AirJapan Boeing 787-8 AGS-5G.

FSX AirJapan Boeing 787-8 AGS-5G.
    Night lights reflection on the ground has been added to my moving vehicle headlights and red brake lights in this AGS 5th generation update (Animated Ground Servicing). N.B. Aircraft Taxi Lights must be "on" to see the effect.   
    Aircraft, panel, ground animations, night effect and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F KUZU Cargo livery (TC-KZY)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4F KUZU Cargo livery (TC-KZY).
    Kuzu Airlines Cargo, went a Turkish cargo airline (at present ULS Cargo) headquartered
    in Istanbul. It operates international freight services only with A310.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FSX Project Airbus Philippine Airlines & PAL Express A320-214 Liveries Mega Pack

LIST OF THE NEW FEATURES:
    -Opacity lowered to only the fuselage and elevators (Not on the wings though)
    -Added new liveries (RP-C8606, RP-C8612, and RP-C8620
    -RP-C8606: Normal A320 PAL Express Livery, Requested
    -RP-C8612: Aircraft I saw when going to Bohol back on Nov 30, Not Requested
    -RP-C8620: 1 is Fading "OPERATED BY: AIR PHILIPPINES CORPORATION" 2 is Fading "RP-C8620" Registration on the top right wing,
    and 3 is with the "4 STAR AIRLINE SKYTRAX" sticker but with no "OPERATED BY: AIR PHILIPPINES CORPORATION" text just like RP-C8610, Not Requested
    -Changed engine textures with no opacity change
    -Corrected the wing registrations based on images from Google and videos from Youtube
    -Removed dirt for easier change of opacity
    -New Folder as "CUSTOM WING TEXTURES" where if you found the wing registrations placement and size, inaccurate, you could make one yourself!
    You just need Paint.net, knowledge of using it, and DXTBMP, for making the textures readable for the sim and count it as a texture.
    -Changed thumbnails

IMPORTANT: IF YOU INSTALLED THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS PACK, PLEASE REPLACE ALL OF THE OLD TEXTURES WITH THE NEW TEXTURES IN THIS NEW PACK

RP-C3222 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C3224 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C3228 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8397 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8398 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8604 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8606 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8609 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8610 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8611 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8612 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8613 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8614 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8618 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8619 (Airbus A320-214)
    RP-C8620 (Airbus A320-214)

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 200 Transcarga International Airways livery (YV560T)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 200 Transcarga International Airways livery (YV560T).
    Transcarga International Airways , or simply known as TIA, is a Venezuelan cargo airline 
    that operates on the American continent.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 600 TMA Cargo livery (OD-TMA)

FSX/P3D Airbus A300-B4 600 TMA Cargo livery (OD-TMA).

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Trump.zip

This is a small mod repaint to the Project Opensky 757-200 for FS2004/FSX of Steve Colleys Trump livery. The 757 was rehabbed and repainted during his Presidency. The Trump tail insignia was replaced by an American Flag. The remainder of the paint scheme remained the same. By Christopher Tower.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. AI Aeronaves TSM AI Malcontent Bombardier CRJ-200 Fleet Pack

This is the newest Aeronaves TSM aircrafts, the registrations are only the next registrations: XA-VAD, XA-VCS, XA-VDL, & 25th Anniversary texture (It not contain for now registration, because aren´t revealled new orders) Red Livery & XA-TRQ, XA-VBF, XA-VCX Black Livery, XA-ADS Black Livery, and the private aicraft Bombardier CRJ-200LR XB-DGD with white colors available, Aeronaves TSM are celebrating his 25th Anniversary, coming soon more Bombardier CRJ-200F textures updated. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. This is the official and fixed texture from the CRJ-200F, coming soon more textures, when I will find any images of the missin registrations that are XA-URL, XA-VEZ, XA-VFF, XA-VFQ, XA-VFX, XA-VFZ, XA-VGX. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is AI Malcontent (AIM) Bombardier CRJ-200 Basepack. I hope enjoy it!. 

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. AI Aeronaves TSM AI Malcontent Bombardier CRJ-100 Fleet Pack

This is the newest Aeronaves TSM aircrafts, the registrations are only the next registrations: XA-ESA, XA-SPO, XB-EGD with White Colors available, Aeronaves TSM are celebrating his 25th Anniversary, coming soon more Bombardier CRJ-200F textures updated. The aircrafts XA-ESA & XA-SPO were donated from Estafeta Carga Aerea to Aeronaves TSM. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. This is the official and fixed texture from the CRJ-100F that I made Aeronaves TSM Fleet Pack, but there weren´t any image of the aircraft painted, and I thought it was Black Livery, and now that I looked images of this aircraft, the livery is in Red and I decided to fixed and here you have the texture fixed, This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is AI Malcontent (AIM) Bombardier CRJ-200 Basepack. I hope enjoy it!. 

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX SWISS Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.

FSX SWISS Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.
    Night lights reflection on the ground has been added to my moving vehicle headlights and red brake lights in this AGS 5th generation update (Animated Ground Servicing). N.B. Aircraft Taxi Lights must be "on" to see the effect.   
    Aircraft, panel, ground animations, night effect and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

34 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FSX SWISS Airbus A220-100 AGS-5G.

FSX SWISS Airbus A220-100 AGS-5G.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted