FSX Jetliners

8,608 files

1. FSX SWISS Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.

FSX SWISS Airbus A220-300 AGS-5G.
    Night lights reflection on the ground has been added to my moving vehicle headlights and red brake lights in this AGS 5th generation update (Animated Ground Servicing). N.B. Aircraft Taxi Lights must be "on" to see the effect.   
    Aircraft, panel, ground animations, night effect and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

39 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. FSX SWISS Airbus A220-100 AGS-5G.

FSX SWISS Airbus A220-100 AGS-5G.
    Night lights reflection on the ground has been added to my moving vehicle headlights and red brake lights in this AGS 5th generation update (Animated Ground Servicing). N.B. Aircraft Taxi Lights must be "on" to see the effect.   
    Aircraft, panel, ground animations, night effect and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FSX/P3D Douglas DC-10-30 N137AA livery

FSX/P3D Douglas DC-10-30 N137AA livery. This is an actual livery of American Airlines but American don´t fly DC-10 from 24 years ago. 
    Model by SGA/FFX Eric Cantu. Virtual cockpit and gauges by Thomas Ruth. 
    Pack with model and livery. Repaint by Norberto Febles.

102 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. FSX Project Airbus A320-214 Sharklets TAM Linhas Aereas PR-TYF

This is a Airbus A320-214 Sharklets LATAM Brasil (TAM Linhas Aereas) PR-TYF in Project Airbus Model. This aircraft comes with realistic engine sound and virtual cockpit.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FSX TDS Boeing 737-800 GOL Linhas Aéreas PR-GIW

This is a Boeing 737-800 in the colors of Gol Linhas Aéreas PR-GIW in the TDS (Tenkuu Developers Studio) model. Comes with Virtual Cockpit and realistic Engine Sound

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FSX Project Airbus A320-214 Sharklets Avianca Brasil PR-ONX

This is a Airbus A320-214 Sharklets Avianca Brasil OC PR-ONX in Project Airbus Model. This aircraft comes with realistic engine sound and virtual cockpit.

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. AI Aeronaves TSM FAIB Boeing 737-400SF Fleet Pack

Those are the newest Aeronaves TSM aircrafts, the registrations are: XA-ADQ (with Black Livery), XA-EGD (with Red Livery), XA-EGT (with New Livery), XA-TIF (with Red Livery), XA-VEV (with Mercado Libre Livery), XA-VEW (with Mercado Libre Livery), XA-VFJ (with Red Livery), XA-VFM (with Black Livery), XA-VFT (with Black Livery), XA-VGB (with Red Livery), XA-VGD (Mercado Libre & Mercado Pago Livery). Aeronaves TSM are celebrating his 25th Anniversary, coming soon more Boeing 737-400F missing registrations and textures, that I couldn´t find images with the registrations XA-LIC, XA-UGJ, XA-UNH, XA-VGY. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. The model is FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) Boeing 737-400 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com I hope you enjoy it!.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FSX/FS2004 Embraer 190 JetBlue N238JB

This is a Embraer 190 in JetBlue N238JB Livery. Model by Vcol Freeware. This aircraft comes with a 3D VC. Texture Made by Rafael Matias

156 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. FSX TDS Boeing 737-700W GOL+ PR-GED

This is a Boeing 737-700W GOL Linhas Aéreas PR-GED White engine in TDS Model. This Aircraft Come with Real Engine sound and 3D Virtual Cockpit.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. FSX Airbus A321-211 Sharklets LATAM Brazil PT-XPN

This is a repaint of the excellent Project Airbus A321-211 (WL), in Latam Brazil livery, PT-XPN. Model included. The textures are saved in 32 bit format for quality graphics. Shine effect. Wonderful texture by Rafael Matias. Contains accurate model with details such as: opening passenger and cargo doors, animated pack inlets and outflow valves, all operable control surfaces, detailed flap tracks and slat rails, hydraulics modelled on spoilers, landing gear doors and many more. For updates visit the website of Project Airbus: www.pafs.wf Works in FS9 and FSX.

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 Sudan Airways

FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 Sudan Airways JY-AGH leased from Royal Jordanian (3/1987 - 1/1988). 
    Texture only for amazing Thomas Ruth / Eric Cantu L-1011 model. 
    Repaint by Norberto Febles.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX Cathay Pacific Airbus A350-1000 AGS-5G.

FSX Cathay Pacific Airbus A350-1000 AGS-5G.

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FSX Cathay Pacific Airbus A350-900 AGS-5G.

FSX Cathay Pacific Airbus A350-900 AGS-5G.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FSX United NC Boeing 787-10 AGS-5G.

FSX United NC Boeing 787-10 AGS-5G.

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. FSX United NC Boeing 787-9 AGS-5G.

FSX United NC Boeing 787-9 AGS-5G.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. AI Aeronaves TSM FAIB Boeing 737-300SF Fleet Pack

Those are the newest Aeronaves TSM aircrafts, the registration is: XA-VFI, & XA-VFK Mercado Libre Mexico, Aeronaves TSM are celebrating his 25th Anniversary, coming soon more Boeing 737-400F registrations and textures. I am doing the complete fleet of this mexican airline cargo. The model is FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) Boeing 737-300 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com I hope enjoy it!.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. AI Mexicana de Aviacion FAIB Boeing 737-800NG Split Scimitars Winglets Fleet Pack

This is the Newest mexican airlines, Mexicana Airlines (Mexicana de Aviacion) "Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano", those are the Boeing 737-8ZY were from Mexican Air Force (Fuerza Aerea Mexicana) with the next registrations: XA-AWM & XA-ATM, will have 1 Boeing 737-800 from the FAM to Mexicana fleet, with the next registration: XA-AWM. Because the certifications have another aircraft leased from TAR Aerolineas (Transportes Aereos Regionales) a Embraer ERJ-145 with the registration XA-VGQ. For the 100th Anniversary I´ll upload all the fleet, since 1940´s with the DC-2 to the last fleet that had when it flies, the Mark and Airline still exists, BUT It doesn´t fly since 2011. The model is FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) Boeing 737-800 Split Scimitars Winglets Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com. I you hope enjoy it!.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FSX/P3D Singapore Airlines '50th Anniversary' (9V-SJE) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Texture

Singapore Airlines '50th Anniversary' (9V-SJE) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan, Requires the full model to be installed.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX/P3D Scandinavian Airlines (OY-KBC) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Texture

Scandinavian Airlines (OY-KBC) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan, Requires the full model to be installed.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. AI Magnicharters Boeing 737-55D New Livery Fleet Pack

This is the aircraft of Magnicharters the Boeing 737-55D with the registrartion: XA-UTS with Old Version. This aircraft is updated because have new windows actually this aircraft were stored since November 2019. The models of this traffic are FSX AI BUREAU (FAIB) Boeing 737-500. I hope enjoy it!

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. AI Magnicharters Boeing 737-300 Winglets New Livery Fleet Pack

This is the pack of the aircrafts of Magnicharters the Boeing 737-300 Winglets with the registrartions: XA-UNY, XA-UQX with Magniman liveries, XA-UZW, XA-VCE with Invasion IV Mask, XA-VCI with Pentagon Jr Mask, XA-VCN, XA-VDD, & XA-VDM Blue Demon Jr Mask. The models of this traffic are FSX AI BUREAU (FAIB) Boeing 737-300 Winglets. I hope enjoy it!

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. AI Magnicharters Boeing 737-300 New Livery Fleet Pack

This is the pack of the aircrafts of Magnicharters the Boeing 737-300 with the registrartions: XA-MAA (Untitled), XA-MAB (Untitled), XA-MAI (Untitled), XA-UNM (Albine Colors), XA-UNY (Old Version), XA-UQA (Old Version, Psycho Clown's Mask), XA-UTE (Untitled), XA-UUI, XA-UVZ (White Colors, Psycho Mexican Mask Colorful, Psycho Mexican Mask Black Lines), XA-UXT (Untitled, Old Version, Psycho Clown's Mask Colorful, Psycho Clown's Mask Black Lines). All the pack have last new livery. The models of this traffic are FSX AI BUREAU (FAIB) Boeing 737-300 Winglets. I hope enjoy it!.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. AI Magnicharters Boeing 737-277 Advance New Livery Fleet Pack

This are the aircrafts of Magnicharters the Boeing 737-277 Advance with the registrartions: XA-MAD & XA-MAE. This aircraft actually don´t fly anymore. The models of this traffic are FSX AI BUREAU (FAIB) Boeing 737-200 Passenger. I hope enjoy it!

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 ALIA Royal Jordanian first livery

FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 ALIA Royal Jordanian first livery colour (JY-AGA). Texture only for amazing Thomas Ruth / Eric Cantu L-1011 model. 

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 ALIA Royal Jordanian AGH

FSX/P3D Tristar L-1011 ALIA Royal Jordanian livery (JY-AGH). Texture only for amazing Thomas Ruth / Eric Cantu L-1011 model. 

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted