FSX Jetliners

8,589 files

1. AI Mexicana Link Conexion Aerea AIM Embraer ERJ-145 Fleet Pack

This is the Newest mexican airlines, Mexicana Link Conexion Aerea Aerea, "Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano", leased from TAR Airlines, those are the Embraer ERJ-145 were from TAR Airlines, with the next registrations: XA-AFH & XA-VGQ, because the certifications have another aircraft leased from TAR Aerolineas (Transportes Aereos Regionales). For the 100th Anniversary I´ll upload all the fleet, since 1940´s with the DC-2 to the last fleet that had when it flies, the Mark and Airline still exists, BUT It doesn´t fly since 2011. The model is AI Malcontent (AIM) Embraer ERJ-145 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com. I you hope enjoy it!.

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. FSX/P3D Mongolian Airlines (TC-SGJ) Thomas Ruth A330-300 Texture

Mongolian Airlines (TC-SGJ) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A330-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A330s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan, Requires the full model to be installed.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. AI Mexicana de Aviacion FAIB Boeing 737-800NG Winglets Fleet Pack

This is the Newest mexican airlines, Mexicana Airlines (Mexicana de Aviacion) "Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano" , this is the Boeing 737-8MC were from Mexican Air Force (Fuerza Aerea Mexicana) "3526", will have the other 2 Boeing 737-800 from the FAM to Mexicana fleet, with the next registration: XA-ASM. Because the certifications have another aircraft leased from TAR Aerolineas (Transportes Aereos Regionales) a Embraer ERJ-145 with the registration XA-VGQ. For the 100th Anniversary I´ll upload all the fleet, since 1940´s with the DC-2 to the last fleet that had when it flies, the Mark and Airline still exists, BUT It doesn´t fly since 2011. The model is FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) Boeing 737-800 Winglets Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com. I you hope enjoy it!.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. FSX Project Opensky HiFly Airbus A340-300 Liveries

Merry Christmas! This is my first Project Opensky Airbus livery! Major changes have been made since I uploaded my latest livery. 1. Mipmaps have been removed, 2. I added much more accuracy and detail than I used to before, and 3. I now use Model Converter X to check if my livery is alligned.

Aside from these changes, I made this livery requested by someone. It was requested all the way back on October, but I was just so busy.

NOTE: In order to use this livery, you must have the Airbus A340 Pack from Rikoooo. Download it here: https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/6/688

The planes featured from this addon is:
    9H-TQZ (Airbus A340-313) (Sorry if I didn't put the Persian Leopard decal)
    9H-SUN (Airbus A340-312)

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FS2004/FSX Fuerza Aerea Mexicana (Mexico Air Force) Boeing 737-800

FS2004/FSX Fuerza Aerea Mexicana (Mexico Air Force) 3528 Boeing 737-800.
    Repaint of the Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS) B737-800 Fuerza Aerea Mexicana version Split Scimitar Winglets.
    Requires TDS_B737-800_BASE_PACKAGE.ZIP.
    Repaint by MoonDem.

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FS2004/FSX Mexicana (Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano) Boeing 737-800

FS2004/FSX Mexicana (Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano) Boeing 737-800. Repaint of the Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS) B737-800 Aerolínea del Estado Mexicano (New Mexicana) Includes the two versions of mexicana with split scimitar winglets and winglets. Textures only in HD (32 bit bmp), requires TDS_B737-800_BASE_PACKAGE.ZIP. Repaint by MoonDem.

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FSX/P3D Turkish Airlines Thomas Ruth A330-300 Textures

Turkish Airlines TC-JNH (RR Engine) and TC-JOA (GE Engine) Textures for the Thomas Ruth A330-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A330s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan, Requires the full model to be installed.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FSX/P3D T'way Air (HL8500) Thomas Ruth A330-300 Textures

T'way Air (HL8500) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A330-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A330s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. CLS/Just Flight Boeing 747-300 HD JA8183

My first ever (published) repaint. Depicting the Boeing 747-300 JA8183 flown by Japan Airlines until 2009. It's not the most high quality repaint, but I tried my best 🙂 . 
    This repaint is for the payware CLS/Just Flight Boeing 747 HD. You need to own this payware aircraft in order to fly this repaint. 
    Readme and instructions included.
    Have fun! 

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. AI Awesome Cargo TFS Airbus A330-202 Fleet Pack

This is the newest mexican cargo airline, Awesome Cargo, this is the Airbus A330-202 converted in freighter for now the pack have 3 textures, the airline have 2 aircrafts, the first is now flying, and the other aircraft still on orders, the registrations of the textures for are: EI-EJI (ex Alitalia), XA-LRL (ex AeroUnion) & XA-DUR.
    TM Aerolineas S.A. de C.V., or better known as Awesome Cargo, is a Mexican cargo airline, founded on November 25, 2019. It was the first cargo airline to operate in AIFA. The model is The Fruit Stand (TFS) Airbus A330-200 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com I hope you enjoy it!.

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. AI Alma de Mexico AIM Bombardier CRJ-100 Fleet Pack

This is a ceased regional mexican airline, Alma de Mexico (Aerolineas Mesoamericanas), this is the Bombardier CRJ-100, with the next registrations: C-FGZN, XA-UFD (With IATA Logo), & XA-UFX (With IATA Logo). Aerolíneas Mesoamericanas, S.A. de C.V., operating as ALMA de Mexico, was a low-cost airline based in Guadalajara, Mexico. It suspended all service on November 7, 2008. The airline once operated flights to more than 18 domestic destinations, with plans for international service to the United States. Its main base was Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport, Guadalajara.
    The fleet of the airline is 2 Bombardier CRJ-100 and 10 Bombardier CRJ-200, it had 2 Bombardier CRJ-900NG on orders, but never been delivered. The model is AI Malcontent (AIM) Bombardier CRJ-200 Basepack. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com. I you hope enjoy it!.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX/P3D One-Eleven BAC 1-11 412EB Lanica AN-BBI livery.

FSX/P3D One-Eleven BAC 1-11 412EB Lanica AN-BBI livery. Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 400 model. 
    Repaint by Norberto Febles.

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FIX for the FSX/P3D BAC 1-11 304AX British Eagle International Airlines G-ATPH livery 1.0.0

This is a fix for my Bac 1-11 400 British Eagle error with the doors color.  
    Overwrite the old textures with these. For the David Maltby Bac 1-11 400 serie.
    Please, instruccion in readme.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FSX/P3D BAC 1-11 304AX British Eagle International Airlines G-ATPH livery

P3D/FSX One-Eleven BAC 1-11 304AX British Eagle International Airlines G-ATPH livery.  Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 400 model. 

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. FSX Project Airbus Philippine Airlines and PAL Express Liveries Airbus A320-214

HAPPY BONIFACIO DAY FILIPINOS!!! This is a series of PAL A320 liveries I made. In order to use these textures, you have to download the Project Airbus A32x Family with FD-FMC v2.0. It could be found in AVSIM Library. File name: pa_a32x_family_fd-fmc_2.0_377637.zip. This file name: philippine_airlines_&_pal_express_a320_pack.zip

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. FSX/P3D One-Eleven BAC 1-11 416EK Hush-Kits Britt Airways N390BA.

Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 400 HK model. Repaint by Norberto Febles.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FSX/P3D Adria Airways BAC 1-11 525FT HK YU-ANN livery

Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 500 model updated by Björn Kesten. 
    You can download this freeware David Maltby´s Bac 1-11 from Google:
    https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/aircraft-modifications/bac-1-11

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FSX Lufthansa Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e.

FSX Lufthansa Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e.
    Enhanced version of AGS-4th Generation ( Animated Ground Servicing )
    and static display with new features and details, exclusively incorporate with the aircraft model.
    High Definition Textures, saved in 32 bits.
    Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX/P3D SkySpirit Boeing 767-300BCF V5 Royal Air Maroc CN-ROW

Repaint for the SkySpirit 767-300 V5 model for FSX and P3D in the real-world livery for Royal Air Maroc which is based out of Casablanca in Morocco and typically operates to destinations in North Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and North America. The aircraft was converted to a freighter in 2018 after serving as a passenger airliner for Alitalia initially and then with Royal Air Maroc.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. b737-800 New JETTIME.zip

JETTIME (New Jettime repaint) for the default Boeing 737-800 in Flight Simulator X.
    Important Licence Information
    ======================================================
    The textures contained in this file are FREEWARE. 
    Under no circumstances shall they be sold or uploaded to any site that charges for downloads.
    If you would like to distribute them via a CD or a free download web site, please contact the author at the email address listed below. 

Author: Preben Kjørvel
    Email:  pr@kjoervel.dk

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. FSX/P3D SkySpirit Boeing 767-200SF V5 Mainfreight Cargo

Repaint for the SkySpirit 767-200SF V5 model for FSX and P3D in a fictional livery for real-world freight/logistics trucking company Mainfreight which operates in New Zealand, Australia and the United States. Painted by Dean Stringer (dinoborelli@gmail.com) using the public repaint kit from Philip Foglar, look for filename: ssp762erv5_public_paintkit.zip

This livery has been tested by the author in P3Dv5 only but is also compatible with other earlier P3D versions, FSX and FS9/2004.

PS: I welcome any feedback, constructive or otherwise 🙂

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. FSX Finnair Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e.

FSX Finnair Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e.
    Enhanced version of AGS-4th Generation ( Animated Ground Servicing )
    and static display with new features and details, exclusively incorporate with the aircraft model.
    High Definition Textures, saved in 32 bits.
    Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. FSX/P3D One-Eleven BAC 1-11 304 HK British Midland G-WLAD livery.

Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 400HK (300HK) model. 
    You can download the David Maltby´s Bac 1-11 from Google updated by Björn Kesten

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX/P3D Autair International BAC 1-11 416EK G-AWBL livery

Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 400 model updated by Björn Kesten. 

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FSX/P3D Air Belfast BAC 1-11 510ED HK G-AVMH livery.

Texture only for amazing David Maltby's BAC One-Eleven 510 updated by Björn Kesten. 

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted