FSX Jetliners

8,589 files

1. FSX Cebu Pacific White Birds A320-200

Model By: Project Airbus
    Repainted By: Rye Kristian Bunao
    Project Airbus A320-200 Model with 2 Cebu Pacific "White Birds" liveries. Effects, Gauges, Airplanes, Sound Folders and readme txt file is in the zip file. Model Included.
    These are the liveries "RP-C4156" and "RP-C4160" was equipped before repainting with the "Let's Fly Every Juan" livery, which is what livery I am planning to make next.

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. FSX SGA A300B4-200 Grand Air Philippines Whole Fleet

SGA Grand Air Philippines A300B4-200 for FSX. Effects, Gauges, Airplanes and readme is in the zip file. Not sure if will it work in FS2004.

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FSX Royalair Philippines Project Airbus A320-200

FSX Royalair Philippines Airbus A320-214 RP-C9799 and A320-232 RP-C7936, both repainted by me, model by Project Airbus. Read me file, effects, gauges, sound and airplanes folders are in the zip file. You just have to unzip it, and follow the instructions in the readme txt file. It may not work in FS2004 or P3D, since it's not tested in these sims.

Required File: 

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. FSX Kittyhawk / Eric Cantu TransGlobal Airways B737-200

A Eric Cantu / Kittyhawk B737-200 model, with 2 TransGlobal Airways liveries inside it, Effects, Airplanes and readme files is in the zip file. Registered as RP-C8015, it's operated by a Philippine-Cargo Airliner "TransGlobal Airways"

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FSX SGA MD-83 Asian Spirit

A Asian Spirit RP-C8018 McDonnell Douglas MD-83 livery for the SGA MD-80. Readme, Gauges, Effects and the Airplane Folder is in this zip file. Model included.

45 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FSX/FS2004 SGA MD-83 Spirit Of Manila Airlines

I really can't find any Spirit Of Manila Airlines liveries for FSX, other than the CLS MD-80 Livery Pack in AVSIM Library, so I created my own. I might make the B737-300 livery (RP-C7701) soon, but not now. Aircraft, instructions, and contact is in the file. 

71 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. AI Eurus Aviation AIM Embraer ERJ-145LR XA-JNR

This is the newest mexican air taxi airliner called Eurus Aviation, the aircraft for now of this new airline is a Embraer ERJ-145LR with the registration XA-JNR, the files contains Eurus Aviation livery, Korea Express Air livery and No Titles paints. You can choose any type of texture that you want to add to your air traffic, it does not affect anything in the chronology of the aircraft as it is a charter aircraft, it is not necessary to add all the textures that I am including in this package, I simply choose to that there is variety, the logos on the aircraft are real and have been on the aircraft since it recently began operations. Eurus Aviation is a Mexican luxury airline company dedicated to providing personalized VIP charter services. With extensive experience in air operations and in managing clients with the highest demands, we design personalized flights and charter trips for our clients. Since 2017 we offer private flight service Our clients include leading national and multinational companies, entertainment businesses, sports teams, and individual users who are looking for a totally personalized transportation alternative tailored to their particular needs with an unmatched service. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is Ai Malcontent (AIM) Embraer ERJ-145 Basepack. I hope enjoy it!. 

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. AI Eurus Aviation Embraer ERJ-145LR XA-RUV

This is the newest mexican air taxi airliner called Eurus Aviation, the aircraft for now of this new airline is a Embraer ERJ-145LR with the registration XA-RUV, the files contain extra textures where the aircraft have Logos: America, Atlas, Atletico de San Luis, Cruz Azul, Éviter, Florida Cup 2021, Liga Olmeca, Pachuca, Puebla, Los Pumas, Santos Laguna, Toluca, Christian Nodal Forajido Tour 2022, & Kimberly Loaiza. You can choose any type of texture that you want to add to your air traffic, it does not affect anything in the chronology of the aircraft as it is a charter aircraft, it is not necessary to add all the textures that I am including in this package, I simply choose to that there is variety, the logos on the aircraft are real and have been on the aircraft since it recently began operations. Eurus Aviation is a Mexican luxury airline company dedicated to providing personalized VIP charter services. With extensive experience in air operations and in managing clients with the highest demands, we design personalized flights and charter trips for our clients. Since 2017 we offer private flight service Our clients include leading national and multinational companies, entertainment businesses, sports teams, and individual users who are looking for a totally personalized transportation alternative tailored to their particular needs with an unmatched service. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is Ai Malcontent (AIM) Embraer ERJ-145 Basepack. I hope enjoy it!.

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. FSX/P3D Air Tahiti Nui (F-OLOV) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Textures

FSX/P3D Air Tahiti Nui (F-OLOV) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Textures Air Tahiti Nui (F-OLOV) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. FSX/P3D Swiss (HB-JMI) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Textures

FSX/P3D Swiss (HB-JMI) Thomas Ruth A340-300 Textures Swiss (HB-JMI) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-300 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Mexicana De Aviacion "Aerolinea Del Estado Mexicano" Boeing 737-800 Repaint

Textures only for SMS Overland Boeing 737-800 Repaint Of Mexicana De Aviacion "Aerolinea Del Estado Mexicano" Unofficial New Colors Planned To Flight In November 2023

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX Project Opensky B777-300ER Saudia Retro HZ-AK28

My second file that is uploaded in this site, a Saudia Retro B777-368ER HZ-AK28 repainted by me (Rye Kristian Bunao), model by Project Opensky. File is also in AVSIM Library. It has a virtual cockpit, wingflex, tilted landing gear, ground crew, and more! It only works with FSX and P3D (Some versions I guess)

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. FSX Ethiopian Boeing 787-9 AGS-G4e

FSX Ethiopian Boeing 787-9 AGS-G4e.
    Enhanced version of AGS-4th Generation ( Animated Ground Servicing )  
    and static display with new features and details, exclusively incorporate with the aircraft model.
    High Definition Textures, saved in 32 bits.
    Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette. ( CamSim )

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FSX Ethiopian Boeing 787-8 AGS-G4e

FSX Ethiopian Boeing 787-8 AGS-G4e.
    and static display with new features and details, exclusively incorporate with the aircraft model.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. FSX Ethiopian Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e

FSX Ethiopian Airbus A350-900 AGS-G4e.

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. FSX/P3D South African Airways (ZS-SNF) Thomas Ruth A340-600 Textures

South African Airways (ZS-SNF) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-600 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FSX/P3D Plus Ultra (EC-NFP) Thomas Ruth A340-600 Textures

Plus Ultra (EC-NFP) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-600 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. FSX/P3D Thai Airways (HS-TNA) Thomas Ruth A340-600 Textures

Thai Airways (HS-TNA) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-600 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX/P3D Lufthansa (D-AIHI) Thomas Ruth A340-600 Textures

Lufthansa (D-AIHI) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-600 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. FSX/P3D Singapore Airlines Thomas Ruth A340-500 Texture Pack

Singapore Airlines (9V-SGB: Old Livery, 9V-SGD: New Livery) Textures for the Thomas Ruth A340-500 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. FSX/P3D Emirates (A6-ERC) Thomas Ruth A340-500 Textures

Emirates (A6-ERC) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-500 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FSX/P3D Air Canada (C-GKOM) Thomas Ruth A340-500 Textures

Air Canada (C-GKOM) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-500 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. FSX/P3D Azerbaijan Airlines (4K-AZ85) Thomas Ruth A340-500 Textures

Azerbaijan Airlines (4K-AZ85) Texture for the Thomas Ruth A340-500 model. This texture is a part of my project to attempt to re-texture the Thomas Ruth A340s with 4096*4096 HD Textures. Special thanks to Oniel Black for helping with the slats textures. Feel free to join the JetRepaintsSG group on Facebook for more of my repaint works! Installation instructions have been included in the file. Made by Muhammad Akmal Farhan

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX/P3D/P3V4 Japan Airlines JAL DC-10-40/40D

FSX/P3D/P3V4 Japan Airlines JAL DC-10-40/40D what if in 2010s. Fictional repaints for Just Flight, CLS HD DC-10-40/40D and based on their official paint kits. All DC10 of JAL Group retired at the end of 2005, but I thought that the brand-new 3rd Round of Grus Japonensis livery must look good for Trijet too. Repaints for International model / JA8543, domestic model / JA8549 are included. Let's fly this grand trijets with 787s or A350s. By Naoki Einaga.

352 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. FSX Qatar Airbus A350-1000 AGS-G4e.

FSX Qatar Airbus A350-1000 AGS-G4e.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted