FSX Modern Military

3,589 files

1. Su-15M for FSX

Made a separate Su-15 model with a modified wing for FSX. It is not possible to combine all Su-15 modifications into one file for FSX, since the Su-15 with a delta wing without influx, and the Su-15 with a modified wing, have different takeoff and landing dynamics. Since the Su-15 with a modified wing did not have a separate name, in order not to confuse it with the regular Su-15, FSX called it the Su-15M.

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Su-15 for FSX

Made a new dashboard, updated dynamics.

222 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

3. L-29 for FSX

Completed night textures in the 2D cockpit of the L-29

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. FSX Package BAC TSR-2 Tactical Bomber

FSX Package BAC TSR-2 Tactical Bomber
    FSX Correction for the air intakes on the texture "Rumpf" (fuselage). Sorry, I have seen the tiny error too late. Erwin Welker

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FSX Package BAC TSR-2 Tactical Supersonic Bomber

FSX (Accelleration) Package BAC TSR-2 Tactical super sonic bomber from 1964. This was high sophisticated fast bomber proposed to carry nuclear bombs. A bit comparable to the US F-111 but with fixed instead of sweepable wings. My package comes in the white color of the prototype but one of my version carries four droptanks and another has two droptanks and six missiles (2 are animated). Since only two prototypes were buildt I have chosen the payloads fictional. The models comes with 2D-panel and VC-panels for the pilot and the RSO. The models should run probably in FS2004 and also in P3dV3 but this is not tested. FSDS 3.5 model made by Erwin Welker

113 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FSX Republic XF-91 Thunderceptor V2 Package

FSX Republic XF-91 Thunderceptor V2 Package. FSX Republic XF91 updated. Modification of VC switch, and improvement of engine starting. Addition of new animations. The afterburner effects was also added. Afterburner Effects XML Gauges are licensed for use and modification by Mr. Rob Barendregt. Also, I received a lot of technical advice from Mr. Erwin Welker and reflected it in XF-91_v2. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to two big names. This package contains four types of XF-91: XF-91A: Unit number one. The unfinished XLR27 rocket engine model envisioned Mach 2 speeds. XF-91A2: The XLR11 rocket engine model, which replaced the canceled XLR27, was the first fighter in the world to exceed the speed of sound. XF-91B: A model in which unit number one is changed to a radome nose. XF-91V: A model in which unit number two is changed to a butterfly tail. The rocket engine is removed, and the model is a turbojet engine only. This is a native FSX Acceleration project. VC controls the animation of this aircraft. FSDS V3.5 Model by uenoshing.

414 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Early Model v1

FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Early Model v1. This model is an early Douglas D-558-2 Sky Rocket at rollout. The canopy was a smooth flush canopy with a beautiful silhouette integrated with the fuselage. The smooth flush canopy seemed to have bad visibility and was replaced with a protruding canopy before the first flight on February 4, 1948. As a result, the vertical stabilizer was affected and replaced with a taller vertical stabilizer. Therefore, the sky rocket did not fly in this smooth flush canopy. Another feature is the smooth flush mount air intake and the jet nozzle that exhausts diagonally downwards, resulting in intake efficiency and reduced engine performance. Therefore, early Skyrocket is a low-performance, unattractive jet airplane. But I think it's a very ideal and beautiful aircraft design! The rocket engine mount has a smooth cover. Therefore, it looks like a very small white fish, "Salangidae", which Japanese people like to eat, and it is very cute. The reason for built the early Sky Rocket is how does the view from the canopy with bad forward visibility and open ceiling look? I wanted to see it. Flying an aircraft with low engine performance and poor visibility is also a real pleasure of a flight simulator. FSDS v3.5 model by uenoshing.

282 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Hybrid model v1.1

FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Hybrid model v1.1. This is an update of the previous model FSXD-558-2 # 003_v1, changed to Hyblidmodel_v1.1. Fixed an issue where pilot legs were visible from the outside of the nose. And I changed the air intake to a larger size. It may look and feel like a real sky rocket. Along with that, the texture was also fixed. When the reality setting was hard, the battery died in mid flight, but it has improved. Added new texture variations. FSDS v3.5 model by Uenoshing.

309 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Rocket Model v1.1

FSX Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket Rocket Model v1.1. The rocket model D-558-2 Sky Rocket has been updated to V1.1. On my D-558-2, if the reality setting was hard, the battery died mid flight and all indicators were disabled. The voltage gradually decreased, and it was found that the cause was that the battery was not charged. I added a generator switch to the VC to control the generator. Along with that, some textures have been fixed. I was surprised that FSX was so real. This non-charging issue has also been fixed in D-558-2 Hyblid model v1.1, early model v1. FSDS v3.5 model by Uenoshing.

295 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. FSX Republic XF-103 Thunderwarrior v2

FSX USAF Republic XF-103 Thunderwarrior v2. An unfinished Mach 3 class interceptor of the US Air Force in the 1950s. Updated FSX Republic XF-103 to version 2. Fixed the shape of the rear fuselage model and VC model. That fixed the texture significantly and changed some gauges. And you can select the drop tank using the lever in the VC. I removed the afterburner built into the model and changed it to the afterburner of the effect file. Added 2D panel to be used as an auxiliary. Fixed flight dynamics. I think this fix makes it easier to handle. This is for FSX Acceleration. I haven't tested it to work elsewhere. By Uenoshing.

439 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

11. FSX Rockwell XFV-12A v1

FSX Rockwell XFV-12A v1. The Rockwell XFV-12A is a 1977 US Navy VTOL aircraft using a "thrust augmented wing". However, the development of the XFV-12A was canceled because it did not achieve the expected performance. This XFV-12A FSX model was built by me 7 years ago. It's not a detailed model because I built it when I wasn't used to FSDS yet. I thought about rebuilding it into a detailed model, but it takes a lot of time, so I release it without fixing anything. It substitutes the nose of an external model and has a simple VC. I don't know when it will be, but eventually I will rebuild the detailed XFV-12A and release version 2. I use Mr. Rob Barendregt's VTOL gauge with permission from him. This is for FSX Acceleration; I haven't tested it to work elsewhere. By Uenoshing.

371 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

12. FSX Grumman XF10F-1 Jaguar_v1.11_up

FSX Grumman XF10F-1 Jaguar_v1.11_up
    Fixed a few things that bothered me.
    Adjusted the landing gear contact point, damper compression ratio, etc.
    I think that the climbing power has improved a little with the adjustment of the engine and aerodynamics.
    Fuel consumption has also been revised to be roughly in line with the published data for the XF10F, and worse than before.
    The exaggerated canopy glass and gauge glass reflections have also been reduced.
    Also fixed some textures.
    The previous file "zue_xf10f1_v1.zip" is required to update.
    I haven't tested whether it works outside of FSX ACCELERATION.
    FSDS v3.5 model by UENOSHING.

142 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

FSX Grumman XF10F-1 Jaguar_v1.
    The XF10F is a member of the Grumman cat family, called the Jaguar.
    A US Navy swing-wing prototype fighter that first flew in 1952.
    Unlike the F-14, the XF10F wing slides forward and backward to vary the swept angle.
    And the large jaguar drawn on the plump body is very fashionable.
    The XF10F is also my favorite "never completed aircraft".
    I have not tested it works other than FSX ACCELERATION.
    FSDS v3.5 model by UENOSHING.

346 downloads

(4 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

14. Su-24M for FSX

Su-24M for FSX. Made a new 2-D cabin. Changed dynamics. Improved 3-D cabin.

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

15. FSX/Acceleration Boeing-Saab T-7A Redhawk Package

FSX/Acceleration Package Boeing-Saab T-7A Redhawk. This advanced tactical trainer, formerly known as Boeing-Saab T-X, which exceeds the sonic bareer is supposed to replace the older models like Northrop T-38 Talon or BAE Hawk. Additional to the prototype this package comes with a clean and an armed Navy model and an Air Force model with 10 missiles, which are not yet on the market. Probably the models will also fly in FS2004 and P3dV3 (no glossy textures in P3d!) but it is not tested and no guarantee and support ist given. FSDS model and VC-Textures by Erwin Welker. Exterior textures by André Ludick.

294 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. FSX-P3D_A400_50-Years_Spanish_Air_Force.zip

Textures for Roland Laborie A400m FSX-P3D , Spanish Air Force , 50 Years Ala31 This plane is the last delivered. Based in Zaragoza AB. Spain. Antonio Diaz

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FSX NAA T-28 Evergreen Intl Bob Hoover - Repaint

This is a T-28 flown by the legendary pilot and airshow performer Bob Hoover. Aircraft flown for Evergreen International.
    This is a repaint (textures only) for the FSX North American T-28C, t-28cupx.zip.
    Original model by Tim Conway
    Updated by Mark Rooks 
    Repaint by PhrogPhlyer

"FSX NAA T-28 Evergreen Intl Bob Hoover - Repaint"  (T-28C Bob Hoover.zip)

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. FSX NAA T-28C Naval Aviation Centennial - Repaint

This is the 2nd in a serious of aircraft specially painted to celebrate the US Naval Aviation Centennial that occurred in 2011. 
    In February of 1911 the US Navy signed its first requisition to purchase an aircraft. Later that same year the first landing was made onto a deck of a Naval vessel.
    During 2011, the US Navy celebrated the Centennial of Naval Aviation with various events. As part of the commemoration of this Centennial several aircraft received historic or specially designed repaints. A civil registered T-28C,N289RD, was given naval Blue and Gold paint with the tail flash of VT-7 for the Centennial.
    This is a repaint (textures only) for the FSX North American T-28C, t-28cupx.zip.
    Original model by Tim Conway
    Updated by Mark Rooks 
    Repaint by PhrogPhlyer

Series includes:
    FSX Bell TH-57C Naval Aviation Centennial - Repaint (TH-57C 100 Years.zip)
    FSX NAA T-28C Naval Aviation Centennial - Repaint (T-28C 100 Years.zip)

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. МиГ-31М Фоксхаунд

I redid the 2D cockpit and corrected the dynamics of the MiG-31M Foxhound.  

Переделал 2Д-кабину и поправил динамику МиГ-31М Фоксхаунд.  

133 downloads

(0 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

20. L-29 for FSX

L-29 for FSX. Remade the instrument panel and virtual cockpit. Fixed flight dynamics.

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

21. FSX T28 Dominican Republic Air Force - Repaint

This is the 18th in a series of repaints for countries that flew the North American T-28 in their military.
    Very little documentation exists concerning the T-28s delivered to the Dominican Republic, other than few references to the DR operating these aircraft and being able to find one photo. That is the aircraft this repaint represents.
    You will need the FSX North American T-28D VT-5, vt-5-0915.zip.
    Original model by Tim Conrad, Updated by Bob Chicilo, Repaints by PhrogPhlyer
    This series includes:
    FSX North American T-28C VT-6 ( T28C VT6.zip )
    FSX North American T-28D Cuban Air Force ( T-28 Cuba AF.zip )
    FSX North American T-28D Congolese Air Force ( T28C Congo AF.zip )
    FSX North American T-28D Taiwan ROC Air Force ( T28 ROC Taiwan AF v1aF.zip )
    FSX North American T-28 South Korea ROK Air Force ( T28 ROKAF.zip )
    FSX North American T-28 Royal Moroccan Air Force ( T28 RMAF.zip )
    FSX North American T-28 Uruguay Naval Air Force (T28 UNAF.zip)
    FSX North American T-28 Philippines Air Force (T28 Philippines Air Force.zip)
    FSX North American T-28 Royal Thai Air Force (T28 Royal Thai Air Force.zip)
    FSX North American T-28 France Fennec 119 (T28 France Fennec 119.zip)
    FSX North American T28 Equadorian Air Force (T28 Equadorian Air Force.zip)
    FSX North American T28 Brazilian Navy (T28 Brazilian Navy,zip)
    FSX North American T-28S Fennec Argentinian Naval Aviation - Repaint (T28 Argentinian Navy.zip)
    FSX North American T-28S Fennec Ethiopian Air Force - Repaint (T28 Ethiopian Air Force.zip)
    FSX North American T-28B Japan JASDF - Repaint (T28 Japan JASDF.zip)
    FSX North American T-28B Haiti Air Corps - Repaint (T28 Haiti Air Corps.zip)
    FSX North American T28 Philippines 1989 Coup - Repaint (T28 Philippines 1989 Coup.zip)
    FSX North American T28 Dominican Republic Air Force - Repaint (T28 Dominican Republic Air Force.zip)

More to come.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Texture for Dino Cattaneo's Boeing T45C

This is a texture of the Royal Saudi AirForce aerobatic team for Dino Cattaneo's T 45C.
    Works in FSX and P3D.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. ALPHA MiG-25 Foxbat_X

Updated the dashboard and dynamics of the MiG-25 Alfasim

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

24. T28 Philippines 1989 Coup - Repaint

This is the 17th in a series of repaints for countries that flew the North American T-28 in their military.
    Three T-28s were used by the Philippine Reform the Armed Forces Movement (RAM) in conjunction with the Soldiers of the Filipino People (SFP) during a failed coups d'état attmept in 1989 against the administration of Corazon Aquino. Philippine Air Force T-28s were roughly spray painted to cover government markings and marked with RAM SFP.
    This series includes:
    FSX North American T-28S Fennec Argentinian Naval Aviation - Repaint (T28 Argentinian Navy.zip)
    FSX North American T-28S Fennec Ethiopian Air Force - Repaint (T28 Ethiopian Air Force.zip)
    FSX North American T28 Philippines 1989 Coup - Repaint (T28 Philippines 1989 Coup.zip)
    More to come.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FSX North American T-28B Haiti Air Corps - Repaint

This is the 16th in a series of repaints for countries that flew the North American T-28 in their military.
    Haiti received 12 ex-French Air Force FENNECs none of which had weapons or hard points. This specific aircraft however, in 1964 was stolen in the US from USAF storage, made airworthy with hard points added. It was then sold illegally to Haiti for use agains ground gurilla targets. The individuals who stole, refurbished, and sold the aircraft to Haiti were arrest by the FBI and served jail time. It now is registered as VH-VBT and is in Australia.It is flown in South Vietnam Air Force scheme as 50-221, aka "Little Joss.
    This series includes:
    More to come.

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted