FSX Scenery Objects

205 files

1. FSX Scenery Objects--Musicians

FSX Scenery Objects--Musicians. If you want to add a band of musicians to your scenery here is a collection of models. Installation in the usual way. By Hubert Mueller.

74 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. FSX Scenery Objects

FSX Scenery Objects. Here are some models of the Rocky Mountaineer locomotives, coaches and trains that hopefully will enhance the scenery of your sim. By Hubert Mueller.

178 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FSX Scenery--Dan French Core Library Vol 6

FSX Scenery--Dan French Core Library Vol 6. A wide variety of FSX (only) models created in Google Sketchup and placeable with most scenery tools (e.g. Instant Scenery). Includes warehouses, hotels, churches, houses, rail equipment (for enhancing your rail lines), and other objects. Vol 6 replaces Vol 1-5 with added buildings, hangars, interior furniture. Same GUIDs. Some previous crappy models updated/improved. By Dan French.

423 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. FSX/P3D Model Of The Augustinum, Kassel (Germany)

FSX/P3D Model Of The Augustinum, Kassel (Germany). Simple model of the Augustinum, Kassel (GER). Three towers of the Augustinum Senior Citizen Residence in the West of Kassel (GER) on the slope of the Habichtswald Mountains. The towers form a prominent landmark in the area. Should be compatible with FSX and P3D (up to version 3.4). Build with SBuilderX 3.15. By Christian Grimsel.

142 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FSX 2ndIOS3objects

FSX 2ndIOS3objects. This is a library of scenery objects I created for scenery I have made for FSX. This library contains objects not usually seen in FSX. I have included several mining structures, a funeral home, limousine, hearse, surveillance camera, and many more objects. Until now I have not released this library so none of these objects have not been seen. I am also uploading some scenery I have created that will use some of these objects. By Daniel C. Culver.

348 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

6. FSX Mercedes Sprinter Design Ground Vehicle

FSX Mercedes Sprinter Design Ground Vehicle (three versions). These files are for scenery designers and could not be used directly in FSX. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. FSX Nysa N59 Old Polish Commercial Vehicle

FSX Nysa N59 Old Polish Commercial Vehicle. Polish commercial vehicle produced in the city of Nysa in the years 1958–1994 in the versions: Nysa N57, Nysa N58, Nysa N59, Nysa N60, Nysa N61, Nysa N63, Nysa 501, Nysa 503, Nysa 521 and 522. Nysa 522 available on Scenery3D website. Models dedicated to retro scenery. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FSX Land Rover Defender

FSX Land Rover Defender. Land Rover Defender Polish Border Guard. Static model for FSX. The package includes the civil version and the Border Guard. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

239 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. FSX/P3D Project Defender Black Texture And Driver

FSX/P3D Project Defender Black Texture And Driver. Replacement of driver of Land-Rover Defender truck. By Aaron Penn. Model by Dirk Stuck.

282 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. FSX Jetway Extension Object Library

FSX Jetway Extension Object Library. This mod is an object library of extension pieces for the default jetway. There are seven objects in total; five different sizes of extension bridge, one support column, and the last object is a 90° elbow joint. These objects are best used when the terminal building is a good distance away from the jetway itself and you need something to bridge the gap. Instructions on adding this object library to Airport Design Editor and a guide on how to use them are included. This objects library uses the textures for the default jetway so everything you need is included with this download. Feel free to use this object library in your own scenery work. Intended for FSX, should also work with P3D. By CountryFlyboy.

2,647 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

11. FSX Tatra 815 Air Tanker

FSX Tatra 815 Air Tanker Static model designed for FSX. Model in OBJ, BGL, MDL format. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

266 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FSX/Prepar3D TKB_Object Library 2

FSX/Prepar3D TKB_Object Library 2. Introducing my second scenery objects library for the enjoyment of the sim community. There are a variety of buildings which I am sure will be of use to you. My usual thanks to Peter Broom for checking out the models before publishing and of course the authors for their books that I referenced to ensure I got my models reasonably accurate, British Military Airfield Architecture by Paul Francis and Graham Buchan Innes and his British Airfield Buildings Vols 1 & 2. By Terry Boissel.

800 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FSX/Prepar3D TKB_Object Library1

FSX/Prepar3D TKB_Object Library1. This is my first sojourn into scenery objects and was prompted by the need of an object which was not available. In the end that led me in to doing that one and doing other objects for fun and so here is my first library for my fellow simmers to use and I hope to enjoy. Feedback is always welcome. However, I would not be publishing anything at all if wasn't for the help and advice I received from the walking encyclopaedia that is Mr Peter Broom so thank you Peter for testing all my models. In addition, it would be remis of me not to mention the authors and their books that I referenced to ensure I got my models reasonably accurate, British Military Airfield Architecture by Paul Francis and Graham Buchan Innes and his British Airfield Buildings Vols 1 & 2. By Terence Boissel.

846 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

14. FSX TATRA 815 Heavy Military Vehicle

FSX TATRA 815 Heavy Military Vehicle. TATRA 815 Heavy military vehicle on the chassis of Tatra 815 built by the company Karosa. Static model. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

195 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. FSX Open Baggage Cart Type WB7

FSX Open Baggage Cart Type WB7. Package contains two versions of the model. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

271 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. FSX Rotating Green/White Airport Beacon Upgrade

FSX Rotating Green/White Airport Beacon Upgrade. After noticing that the default rotating airport beacon in FSX looks pretty bad, I went and looked for a replacement. After discovering that no freeware or payware lighting package included it, I went and improved it myself. So, here's a greatly improved and far more realistic version of green/white rotating airport beacon. Look at the comparison screenshot to see the difference. By Casey Brasel.

967 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FSX CalClassic Scenery Library V4.5 Update

FSX CalClassic Scenery Library V4.5 Update. An additional update of the Cal Classic scenery libraries V4 to FSX. Required for most Cal Classic scenery to display properly. Requires the FS2004 library V4, and the FSX library update, and Alejandro Ramirez's FSX/P3D library update. Numerous improvements and fixes from previous library versions. By Casey Brasel.

584 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FSX German Air Force Tank Trucks

FSX German Air Force Tank Trucks. This addon built for FSX (may also work in P3D), includes a collection of several fuel tank trucks used by the German Air Force. Easy to use as library objects using Airport Design Editor or Instant Scenery. Current vehicle usage: Iveco Eurotrakker 40to artic straight, steered left, steered right; Iveco 20to tank lorry. Retro vehicle usage (1970s, 1980s): Magirus Deutz 40to artic straight, steered left, steered right; Magirus Deutz 20to tank lorry. By Manfred Schyma.

294 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FSX Static Models Boeing 747-400 Global Super Tanker

FSX Static Models Boeing 747-400 Global Super Tanker. This package contains the same model B747 but in different quality. Choose one of its SD or HD quality and add this plane to your favorite airport For example SCEL or its airport of origin in E.E.U.U. By juan30005.

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. FSX Star 266 Fire

FSX Star 266 Fire. Star 266 Fire brigade. Static version for FSX. Starachowice city, which produced trucks STAR. Format model BGL. Night textures and light effects. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

363 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. FSX Fishing boats

FSX Fishing boats. Three fishing boats to catch fish. Static models. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

465 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FSX Railway Package

FSX Railway Package. The package includes: the locomotive EP09, SM42, wagons, tankers, passenger and traffic lights. Static models designed for FSX. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

644 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. FSX Tatra 815

FSX Tatra 815. Heavy vehicle rescue and fire-fighting on the chassis of Tatra 815 built by the company Karosa. By Robert Jastrzebski (RCJ).

291 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FSX Scenery Library--GA Hangars V3

FSX Scenery Library--GA Hangars V3. This is a scenery library file only. You'll need either WhisPlacer or Flight1's Instant Scenery in order to use the object file. The object file consists of ten animated general aviation hangars (dimensioned for a C182) and tested with FSXA, but should also be usable with FS2004. Open/close the hangar doors by setting the NAV1/NAV2 frequency mounted on the hangars frontside (toggle on/off). Created by Josef Rotter.

1,036 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

25. FSX Static LATAM Airbus A350 B787 B767

FSX Static LATAM Airbus A350 B787 B767. Static models of the LATAM Airbus A350 and Boeing 767 and 787. By juan30005.

264 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted