X-Plane Misc.

391 files

1. X-Plane Ortho4XP 1.11

X-Plane Ortho4XP 1.11. Ortho4XP has been created for users who enjoy flying with orthophoto based sceneries. It has been developed in the last few months and has evolved according to the feed-back from participants of the French X-Plane community. Being mostly Python based, it is also cross-platform, at least for Linux, OSX and Windows. Important: Please read the included documentation (detailed PDF manual) which explains how to use this software. By Oscar Pilote.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-oBi26xEbh4

File Name: ortho4xp.zip

225 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. X-Camera 2.4.3

Similar Capabilities as EzDok EZCA but for X-Plane. 

X-Camera, from Stick and Rudder Studios is an enhanced camera system  for X-Plane 11 that lets you define multiple view categories and multiple views within those categories that are associated with specific aircraft. Take a look at this short tutorial on YouTube.

You can watch a series of X-Camera Tutorial Videos by visiting:

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-camera-2-4-tutorial-videos/

X-Camera Features

TrackIR

Each view can enable or disable the TrackIR input. If the view is out the cockpit window having TrackIR enabled is desirable. However, if the view is a close-up of an instrument panel then having TrackIR disabled is probably the better choice since the view will be stable making it easy to click on cockpit controls with the mouse. We also support LinuxTrack on Linux and Mac systems.

SimHat

SimHat is a head-tracking solution that uses your iPhone to track your head movement similar to TrackIR. X-Camera fully supports the integration to SimHat.

HeadShake

If the HeadShake plugin from SimCoders is installed then the view can accept input from HeadShake. Similar to the TrackIR feature you will likely want this enabled for certain views but disabled for views on instrument panel close-ups where a stable camera makes it easier to use a mouse to control cockpit knobs and switches. The HeadShake plugin must be at version 1.3 or higher for the integration to work.

XPRealtistic

If the XPRealistic plugin is installed then the view can accept input from XPRealistic. Similar to the TrackIR feature you will likely want this enabled for certain views but disabled for views on instrument panel close-ups where a stable camera makes it easier to use a mouse to control cockpit knobs and switches.

Scenic Flyer

If the Scenic Flyer plugin from Digital Avionics is installed then the view can choose to display either the Scenic Flyer Glass panel or GA panel.

Smooth Transition

When this option is enabled the camera with smoothly transition from one view to another over approximately half a second. When the option is off the view will transition immediately.

Views can be controlled in a number of ways

Each view can be positioned by using keyboard keys or a control panel The camera’s X, Y, Z, Heading, and Pitch can all be adjusted for each view Views can be assigned to a HotKey or JoyStick button for easy selection A HotKey or JoyStick button can be used to navigate to next or previous views The views for a specific aircraft can be saved to a CSV file for easy editing  
    Linear Transitions and Auto Advance

Linear transitions allows you to define a transition between two adjacent cameras in a category. This capability, in conjunction with the auto-advance feature, allows you to define fairly sophisticated animations that can be used for automated Pre-flight inspections, scenery viewing, and cool transition affects that can be used when creating flight videos. All the transitions in our YouTube video were done with X-Camera.

Bezier Curve Transitions

Bezier curve transitions allow you to define a transition between three or more adjacent cameras in a category. This capability, in conjunction with the auto-advance feature, allows you to define fairly sophisticated animations that have an ultra-smooth movement between the curve control points.

Many Unique Camera Attributes

Tracking Cameras Camera Leveling Smooth Camera Joining Auto Advance to the Next Camera Individual Zoom and Field of View Setting External Cameras Free Cameras Cineflex Cameras Target Following Cameras Automatically Generate Unique Orbit and Fly-By Animations  
    X-Camera can create unique orbit and fly-by camera sequences by providing a few key parameters

Airport Cameras

You can define a set of free cameras associated with an airport. You can create up to 3,000 cameras per airport. X-Camera can also automatically populate airport cameras by reading the airport scenery files and creating cameras at runways, starting locations, taxiway signs, and airport viewpoints. You can map a joystick button to quickly switch between your aircraft camera set and the nearest camera at the nearest airport.

Target Following Cameras

Targets are locations defined by latitude, longitude, and elevation in meters. Target following cameras are a special type of external camera that is attached to your plane and it has the ability to track a selected target. You can also view the target reciprocal which is a view from the target back to your plane.

AI Perspective

Any external camera can be viewed from the perspective of an AI plane if AI traffic is configured in X-Plane.

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. X-Plane Saitek Panels Zibo 737-800 Mod 3.0.6

X-Plane Saitek Panels Zibo 737-800 Mod 3.0.6. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Zibo 737-800 mod while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any!Version 3.0.6: Fixed a bug that stopped use of the script for the extra 40 functions for those who did not have any of the Saitek panels. And changed code that could stop the auto engine start procedure from starting the engines due to another realism change by Zibo recently. By Geoff Lohrere.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. X-Plane Saitek Panels FlyJSim Q4XP 1.0.1

X-Plane Saitek Panels FlyJSim Q4XP 1.0.1. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the FlyJSim Q4XP while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Fixed a bug that stopped use of the script for the extra 40 functions for those who did not have any of the Saitek panels. Fixed bug for those who did not have the multipanel. By Geoff Lohrere.

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research 737 800 2.0

X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research 737 800 2.0. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Laminar Research 737 800 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And this script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 2.0: Fixed a bug that stopped use of the script for the extra 40 functions for those who did not have any of the Saitek panels. Change to auto engine start. By Geoff Lohrere.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research MD-82 1.0

X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research MD-82 1.0. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Laminar Research MD-82 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. X-Plane Saitek Panels x737project 737 800 And 700 1.0.4

X-Plane Saitek Panels x737project 737 800 And 700 1.0.4. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the x737project 737 800 and 700 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.4: Fixed a bug that stopped use of the script for the extra 40 functions for those who did not have any of the Saitek panels. Change to auto engine start code. By Geoff Lohrere.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim (Hughes) MD-500E 1.0.3

X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim (Hughes) MD-500E 1.0.3. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the CowanSim Hughes 500E while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. X-Plane Saitek Panels Sikorsky S-92 helicopter 1.0

X-Plane Saitek Panels Sikorsky S-92 helicopter 1.0. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Laminar Research Sikorsky S-92 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. X-Plane Saitek Panels Cowan Simulation Bell 222B & 222UT 1.6

X-Plane Saitek Panels Cowan Simulation Bell 222B & 222UT 1.6. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Cowan Simulation Bell 222B and 222UT while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. X-Plane Saitek Panels Felis Boeing 747-200 Classic 1.0.1

X-Plane Saitek Panels Felis Boeing 747-200 Classic 1.0.1. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Felis 747-200 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. X-Plane Saitek Panels Fairchild Metro III 1.0.1

X-Plane Saitek Panels Fairchild Metro III 1.0.1. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Fairchild Metro III while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. X-Plane Saitek Panels 24 Twin Engine Aircraft 1.0

X-Plane Saitek Panels 24 Twin Engine Aircraft 1.0. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for twenty-four different light to medium size twin engine aircraft, while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. See list below of twenty-four aircraft, thirty-six with variants. 1) ATR42-500, 2) ATR72-500, 3) Beech BE1900C, 4) Beech Twin Bonanza D50B, 5) Beechcraft Super King Air B200 (3 Variants), 6) Camair 480 Twin Navion, 7) Cessna T303 Crusader, 8 ) Cessna T310R9) DHC-6 Twin Otter (5 variants), 10) DHC8-100, 11) DHC8-300, 12) Dornier Do 328-100, 13) EV-55 Outback (4 variants), 14) Fokker 50, 15) Fokker F27-600, 16) Let L-410 (2 variants), 17) Mitsubishi MU-2 Solitaire (2 variants), 18) Piaggio P.166, 19) Piaggio P.180 Avanti, 20) Piper Aerostar (G1000), 21) Piper PA-31T Cheyenne, 22) Piper PA-60 Aerostar 700, 23) Piper Twin Comanche PA30/39 (2 variants), 24) Piper Turbo Seminole. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. X-Plane Saitek Panels Aerobask Diamond DA62 1.0.3

X-Plane Saitek Panels Aerobask Diamond DA62 1.0.3. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Aerobask Diamond while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. X-Plane Saitek Panels Default Cirrus Vision SF50 1.0.2

X-Plane Saitek Panels Default Cirrus Vision SF50 1.0.2. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Laminar Research Cirrus SF-50 while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.2: Minor bug fix. By Geoff Lohrere.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research Sikorsky S-76 1.0.1

X-Plane Saitek Panels Laminar Research Sikorsky S-76 1.0.1. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Laminar Research Sikorsky S-76 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.1: Minor bug fix. By Geoff Lohrere.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim Bell 206B3 1.0.3

X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim Bell 206B3 1.0.3. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the CowanSim Bell 206B3 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.3: Improvements to logging and Radio panel NAV1 and NAV2 functions using your assigned FN button for the large silver knob setting has been added or improved. And multi function panel button debounce added also. By Geoff Lohrere.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim Bell 206L3 1.0

X-Plane Saitek Panels CowanSim Bell 206L3 1.0. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the CowanSim Bell 206L3 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. X-Plane Saitek Panels FJS 727-100, 200Adv And 200F 1.0.7

X-Plane Saitek Panels FJS 727-100, 200Adv And 200F 1.0.7. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the FJS 727-100, 200Adv and 2000F while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.7: Improvements to logging and Radio panel NAV1 and NAV2 functions using your assigned FN button for the large silver knob setting has been added or improved. And multi function panel button debounce added also. By Geoff Lohrere.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. X-Plane 11 Pro Light 2022 1.0

X-Plane 11 Pro Light 2022 1.0. What is it? This is a next gen light modification for X-Plane 11.55+ The package will combine performance with enhancements in which to provide improved night lighting immersion in X-Plane. Lights are suited for both all cityscapes and rural terrain. Important: please see the included documentation for installation instructions. By Tom Knudsen.

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. X-Plane Saitek Panels SSG 747-800 2.0.5

X-Plane Saitek Panels SSG 747-800 2.0.5. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the SSG 747-800 while adding twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter.The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 2.0.5: SSG changed DataRefs associated with cockpit lighting so this script has been updated to match. You will need to update the aircraft to version 2.5 also of course. By Geoff Lohrere.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. X-Plane Saitek Panels Dreamfoil Bell 407 1.0.7

X-Plane Saitek Panels Dreamfoil Bell 407 1.0.7. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Dreamfoil Bell 407 while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.7: Improvements to logging and Radio panel NAV1 and NAV2 functions using your assigned FN button for the large silver knob setting has been added or improved. And multi function panel button debounce added also. By Geoff Lohrere.

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. X-Plane Saitek Panels X-Trident Bell 412 1.0.7

X-Plane Saitek Panels X-Trident Bell 412 1.0.7. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the X-Trident Bell 412 while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! By Geoff Lohrere.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. X-Plane Saitek Panels X-Trident CH47 Chinook 1.0.7

X-Plane Saitek Panels X-Trident CH47 Chinook 1.0.7. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the X-Trident CH47 Chinook while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.7: Improvements to logging and Radio panel NAV1 and NAV2 functions using your assigned FN button for the large silver knob setting has been added or improved. And multi function panel button debounce added also. By Geoff Lohrere.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. X-Plane Saitek Panels Bell 429 1.0.6

X-Plane Saitek Panels Bell 429 1.0.6. This script will get all buttons, switches and silver knobs for the Saitek panels working correctly for the Bell 429 (wheeled and non wheeled) while adding nearly twice as many extra functions at the same time. Even if you do not have any of the Saitek panels, you can use this Script to get over thirty-five useful functions using a selected FN button and keys on your keyboard. And This Script can also be used for the Honeycomb yoke or Bravo Throttle quadrant. All the functions available for the Saitek panels can also be assigned to buttons in the Honeycomb hardware or any other hardware for that matter. The script covers all the following panels: Multipanel, Radiopanel and Switchpanel. Note: I am open to suggestions for additions or changes and I will always listen if you tell me of any bugs, so please tell me if you find any! Version 1.0.6: Improvements to logging and Radio panel NAV1 and NAV2 functions using your assigned FN button for the large silver knob setting has been added or improved. And multi function panel button debounce added also. By Geoff Lohrere.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted