X-Plane Prop Airliners

305 files

1. X-Plane Air Alderney DHC6-300 Twin Otter V2 1.0

X-Plane Air Alderney DHC6-300 Twin Otter V2 1.0. Air Alderney Limited is an airline scheduled to serve the island of Alderney, part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey in the Channel Islands. The real aircraft with this livery is a Britten Norman BN-2B, but I thought it may look good for the RW Designs DHC6-300 Twin Otter. The livery also works with the floats and skis version. By Paul Mort.

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Transition Metroliner 1.2

X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Transition Metroliner 1.2. This is a quick and easy livery made at the request of raildriver2 since I had made the original Air Montréal livery. This particular aircraft goes from the Air Montreal livery to this transition livery then to the Bearskin Airlines livery to finally the Perimeter Airlines livery. By Robert Maheu.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Transition Metroliner (Steve's Mod)

X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Transition Metroliner (Steve's Mod). This is a quick and easy livery made at the request of raildriver2 since I had made the original Air Montréal livery. This particular aircraft goes from the Air Montreal livery to this transition livery then to the Bearskin Airlines livery to finally the Perimeter Airlines livery. By Robert Maheu.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. X-Plane Air Montreal Starvingpilot's Metroliner III 1.2

X-Plane Air Montreal Starvingpilot's Metroliner III 1.2. Air Montreal was a now defunct airline serving the province of Quebec. It was founded in 1994. It ceased operations in 2000 and its activities are taken over by GoAir CityLink, which unfortunately folded shortly after. The screenshots were taken with Steve's mod since I prefer PBR textures and clear glass. By Robert Maheu.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. X-Plane Air Montreal Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.1

X-Plane Air Montreal Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.1. Air Montreal was a now defunct airline serving the province of Quebec. It was founded in 1994. It ceased operations in 2000 and its activities are taken over by GoAir CityLink, which unfortunately folded shortly after. The screenshots were taken with Steve's mod since I prefer PBR textures and clear glass. By Robert Maheu.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Metroliner 1.2

X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Metroliner 1.2. Bearskin Lake Air Service LP, operating as Bearskin Airlines, is a regional airline based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. It is a division of Perimeter Aviation and operates services in northern Ontario and Manitoba. Its main base is at Thunder Bay International Airport (YQT), with a hub at Greater Sudbury Airport (YSB). By Robert Maheu.

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.1

X-Plane Bearskin Airlines Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.1. Bearskin Lake Air Service LP, operating as Bearskin Airlines, is a regional airline based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. It is a division of Perimeter Aviation and operates services in northern Ontario and Manitoba. Its main base is at Thunder Bay International Airport (YQT), with a hub at Greater Sudbury Airport (YSB). By Robert Maheu.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.0

X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.0. Perimeter Aviation is an airline with its head office on the property of Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This livery has custom props and propdiscs to match the original livery. By Robert Maheu.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Metroliner 1.0

X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Metroliner 1.0. Perimeter Aviation is an airline with its head office on the property of Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This livery has custom props and propdiscs to match the original livery. By Robert Maheu.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Cargo Metroliner 1.0

X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Cargo Metroliner 1.0. Perimeter Aviation is an airline with its head office on the property of Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This livery has custom props and propdiscs to match the original livery. By Robert Maheu.

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Cargo Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.0

X-Plane Perimeter Aviation Cargo Metroliner (Steve's Mod) 1.0. Perimeter Aviation is an airline with its head office on the property of Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This livery has custom props and propdiscs to match the original livery. By Robert Maheu.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC0272 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC0272 1.0. This is a nice clean livery for the beautiful Lockheed Electra L-12A by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. I put this one together from a photo I again found on the internet. This one really caught my eye, so here is NC2072. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - CF-TCC TCA 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - CF-TCC TCA 1.0. This is a Trans Canada Air Lines livery (CF-TCC) for the Lockheed Electra L-12A by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. The real livery is found on an L-10, but I thought that it would look just as good on the L-12A. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC18906 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC18906 1.0. This is a livery (NC18906) for the Lockheed Electra L-12A by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. Another nice clean aircraft that I ended up having a little fun with. Added a few decals to make it a little different and out of the norm. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - 41-1096 U.S. Navy (Fictitious) 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - 41-1096 U.S. Navy (Fictitious) 1.0. Here is a new fictitious livery for Steve Baugh's Lockheed L-12a Electra Jr: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. I'm including both the new vintage version, what I refer to as the "Tin Hat" and the original glass roof panel, which I refer to as the "Skyliner". Hope you like them. I took the idea for this aircraft from one I did for the Beech 18 sometime ago. Instructions on how to use this livery are included in the download. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC14259 PAA 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12a - NC14259 PAA 1.0. This is a Pacific Alaska Airways livery (NC14259) for the Lockheed Electra L-12A by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. This livery is per a request from Jody Goodrich. The photo she sent me piqued my interest, so I ended up searching for additional photos. All photos are included. The actual aircraft used by PAA was that of the Lockheed L-10 Electra. Pacific Alaska Airways was a subsidiary of Pan American World Airways that flew routes around Alaska. The airline was eventually completely absorbed into Pan Am in 1941. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. X-Plane Lockhheed L-12a Electra - F-AMPJ 1.0

X-Plane Lockhheed L-12a Electra - F-AMPJ 1.0. Here is a truly iconic Lockheed L-12a for Steve Baugh's Lockhheed L-12a Electra: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. "Here's looking at you, kid" and "Play it again, Sam". Yep, for you older folks - Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in "Casablanca". Thanks to "6535th" for the suggestion of putting this one together. Did a bit of research just to get the right effects on this livery so I have included those shots. Have fun folks and remember...enjoy, keep her aloft and stick that landing. By Doug Lawrance (Flybouy).

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. X-Plane Jet Airways Australia Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0

X-Plane Jet Airways Australia Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0. This is a livery for the Douglas C47/DC3 by Aeroworx (both X-Plane 10 and 11 variants). Simply unzip and place the newly created folder into the liveries directory of the aircraft. By Paul Mort.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. X-Plane McDonalds Red Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0

X-Plane McDonalds Red Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0. This is a livery for the Douglas C47/DC3 by Aeroworx (both X-Plane 10 and 11 variants). Simply unzip and place the newly created folder into the liveries directory of the aircraft. By Paul Mort.

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. X-Plane McDonalds Blue Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0

X-Plane McDonalds Blue Douglas C-47/DC-3 1.0. This is a livery for the Douglas C47/DC3 by Aeroworx (both X-Plane 10 and 11 variants). Simply unzip and place the newly created folder into the liveries directory of the aircraft. By Paul Mort.

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. X-Plane 11 Beechcraft 1900C 1.0.2

X-Plane 11 Beechcraft 1900C 1.0.2. The Beech 1900 is a 19-passenger, pressurized twin-engine turboprop fixed-wing aircraft that was manufactured by Beechcraft. It was designed, and is primarily used, as a regional airliner. It is also used as a freight aircraft and corporate transport, and by several governmental and military organisations. This is the Beechcraft BE1900C converted from X-Plane 9 with a nice 3D cockpit. Version 1.0.2: Three new files created and provided by Alan Ashforth so the interior, including the pilot, can be seen from outside. By Geoff Lohrere.

179 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. X-Plane Lockheed L-12A Electra Junior G-BRIT 1.0

X-Plane Lockheed L-12A Electra Junior G-BRIT 1.0. This is a fictitious repaint for the Lockheed Model 12A Electra Junior by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. The aircraft carries the registration G-BRIT. By Paul Mort.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. X-Plane 11.50+ Lockheed Model 12A Electra Junior 2.0

X-Plane 11.50+ Lockheed Model 12A Electra Junior 2.0. The Lockheed Model L-12A (USAAF designation, C-40) was developed in 1936 as a smaller version of the L-10 Electra in order to meet the needs of regional feeder airlines for a fast passenger aircraft. It was designed by the famous Lockheed engineer, C. L. Kelly Johnson. Lockheed decided to concentrate its attention on the P-38 Lightning and other projects instead of the Model 12A, so only about 130 were made, but it is still considered a classic "art-deco" aircraft. This model took seven months to complete. It includes many custom instruments, xlua scripts and other custom features and includes a paint kit folder with GIMP files. The GIMP files include "Parts Layout" layers that show the location of the 3D parts on the texture files. Special thanks go to the many contributors to the announcement thread for this aircraft model for their advice and encouragement. By Steve Baugh with FMOD sounds by Dan Hopgood.

334 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

24. X-Plane Etihad Airways Lockheed L-12A Electra Junior 1.0

X-Plane Etihad Airways Lockheed L-12A Electra Junior 1.0. This is a fictitious repaint for the excellent Lockheed Model 12A Electra Junior by Steve Baugh: LOCKHEED_L-12A_V2-0.ZIP. The aircraft carries the registration A6-ADA. By Paul Mort.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. X-Plane Belfast TAC 1.0

X-Plane Belfast TAC 1.0. Transmeridian Air Cargo was a British cargo airline that operated from 1962 until 1979 when it merged with IAS Cargo Airlines to form British Cargo Airlines which later became HeavyLift Cargo. It started off in Liverpool and expanded its operations from Ireland and France, to the Middle East and Africa, then to Hong Kong and Australia. TAC HeavyLift purchased five retired RAF Belfasts for commercial use in 1977 and operated three of them from 1980 after being reworked to receive commercial certification. G-BEPS (SH1822), was to have moved to Australia following refurbishment at Southend Airport, but was instead scrapped in October 2008. You can get the aircraft model here: SHORT_BELFAST.ZIP. By John Bray.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted