X-Plane Military Aircraft

454 files

1. X-Plane 11 SEM Super Etendard Modernisé

X-Plane 11 SEM Super Etendard Modernis. Following a request from a SEM fan (he will recognize himself, I'm sure), I adapted, with the authorization of the FSX SEM authors, the SEM for X-Plane 11. It is a 3D model, with now a quality 1K texture. The 1K texture is converted to 4K, but I have to improve these textures soon to make real 4K, also PBR. The plane is therefore not finished, it is a first raw model. There will be automatisms with lua files. The plane is fully animated and VR in version 3D cockpit, sound fmod. Thanks infinitely, for the 3D model of FSX, and texture 1K, to Frank Safranek. The creators FSX are: Romain Lucas, Laurent Lucas, Eric Marciano, Frank Safranek. By Franco Pizzagalli.

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. XP11.55 - X-Hangers DeHavilland DHC-4 - 114496 CAF Gray

Here another one of the first liveries I did back in 2020. Thought I would put her out there again
    as the recent updates for this bird by X-Hanger might peak your interest.
    I have quite a few of X-Hangers products in my hanger & have not been disappointed with any of 
    them and now the newer version are even better again.
    Anyway: Enjoy, keep her aloft & stick that landing.

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. XP11.55 - X-Hangers DeHavilland DHC-4 - 112496 CAF Yellow Search & Rescue

Here is one of the first liveries I did back in 2020. Thought I would put her out there again
    as the recent updates for this bird by X-Hanger might peak your interest.
    I have quite a few of X-Hangers products in my hanger & have not been disappointed with any of 
    them and now the newer version are even better again.
    Anyway: Enjoy, keep her aloft & stick that landing.

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. XP11.55 - Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - "Bad Bad BOY"

First of all, I've got to say "THANK YOU" to Khamsin.org for granting me permission to paint this 
    beautiful rendition of "The Mitchell". It is a beautiful depiction of that bird from WWII for X-Plane.
    This is my third livery for Khamsin's North American B-25 Michell which I hope you enjoy.
    42-66731  "Bad Bad Boy" is another fictitious livery that I put together. 
    This livery is for the "Stafer" version only which I have tagged as the "J" model in my hanger.
    In case you are wondering, the scenery back-drop for featured photos were taken using the Khamsin
    "Pacific Island Airfields WWII v1.5 which can be purchased from Khamsin or from X-Plane.org
    Please
    Enjoy, keep her aloft  & stick that landing.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. XP11.55 - Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - "The Blue Dragon"

I've got to say "THANK YOU" to Khamsin.org for granting me permission to paint this 
    beautiful rendition of "The Mitchell". It is a beautiful depiction of that bird from WWII for X-Plane.
    This is my fourth livery for Khamsin's North American B-25 Michell which I hope you enjoy.
    43-2496  "The Blue Dragon" is another fictitious livery that I put together. 
    This livery is for the "Stafer" version only which I have tagged as the "J" model in my hanger.
    In case you are wondering, the scenery back-drop for my featured photos were taken using the Khamsin
    "Pacific Island Airfields WWII v1.5 which can be purchased from Khamsin or from X-Plane.org.
    "The Blue Dragon" is seen in these photos departing Henderson Field on Guadalcanal.
    Please

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. XP11.55 - Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - 41-224596 Desert Prowler

Well! I've got to say "THANK YOU" again to Khamsin.org for granting me permission to paint this 
    This is my fifth livery for Khamsin's North American B-25 Michell which I hope you enjoy.
    41-24596 - Desert Prowler is Dual Pk of another fictitious livery that I put together for the Glass Nose & Strafer version.
    I've taken my inspiration for the aircraft from the books that I have & from the internet regarding the B-25 Mitchell from WWII era . 
    I have tagged these aircraft in my hanger as the B-25H for the Glass Nose & a B-25J for the Strafer version.
    In case you are wondering, the scenery back-drop these featured photos were taken using GMMT - Rwy 18 - Casablanca.
    Please

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. XP-11.55 / Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - 41-22473

Well! I've got to say "THANK YOU" again to Khamsin.org for granting me permission to paint this 
    This is my sixth livery for Khamsin's North American B-25 Mitchell which I hope you enjoy.
    41-24596 - Desert Prowler is Dual Pk of another fictitious livery that I put together for the Glass Nose & Strafer version.
    I've taken my inspiration rom the WWII Era planes & have added my own interruptation to these fictitious liveries. 
    I have tagged these aircraft in my hanger as the B-25H for the Glass Nose & a B-25J for the Strafer version.
    The scenery back-drop for these featured photos were taken using the GMMT - Casablanca Airport Rwy 18.
    Please

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. X-Plane MV-22 Osprey VMM-363-13 'Red Lions'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VMM-363
    https://www.seaforces.org/usmcair/VMM/VMM-363.htm
    X-Plane Osprey v22 VMM-363-13 'Red Lions'.
    Livery of the famous squadron VMM-363-13.
    Textures only for payware aircraft from Pizzagalli.ch.
    The most complete mv22 Osprey for X-Plane 11.
    By Pizzagalli.ch
    https://store.flightsim.com/product/pizzagalli-ch-mv-22-osprey-for-x-plane/

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. XP-11.55 - Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - "Absolutely Lethal"

First of all, I've got to say "THANK YOU" to Khamsin.org for granting me permission to paint this 
    This is my second livery for Khamsin's North American B-25 Michell which I hope you enjoy.
    42-36837 "Absolutely Lethal" is another fictitious livery that I put together. 
    This livery is for the "Stafer" version only, which I have tagged as the "J" model in my hanger.
    In case you are wondering, the scenery back-drop for featured photos were taken using the Khamsin
    "Pacific Island Airfields WWII v1.5 which can be purchased from Khamsin or from X-Plane.org
    Please

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. XP-11.55 - Khamsin's N/A B-25 Mitchell - "The Grim Reaper"

Have received word & must thank Khamsin for allowing me to paint & submit liveries of their N/A B-25 Mitchell
    Here is the first of a few paints that I have recently put together
       "The GRIM REAPER"
    These are fictitious liveries that I've recently put together on a whim. This particular paint can be used for either the
    glass nose version or the Strafer version. I've labelled them in my aircraft folder as "H" for Glass & "J" for Strafer.
    The Glass Nose version depicts that of a 1942 version which is indicated by the Roundels being used. The Strafer Nose 
    version on the otherhand is depicting that of a newer 1943 to 1947 version, again as per the Roundel Chart I've included 
    in the download & in each livery folder.
    For those who have downloaded the Khamsin B-25 Mitchell, please 
    Enjoy, keep her aloft & stick that landing.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. X-Plane / Restuaravia.fr F-8J Crusader Livery - VMF-321 MG 5557

Thanks to 6535th for the photos he sent & his request for a true likeness of the actual VMF-321. With this livery I
    kept everything as per the photos provided so you will end up with a true look alike. Wish I had these photos
    earlier as they were much more detailed orientated then the ones I had for my earlier submission.
    Anyway, Enjoy, keep her aloft & stick that landing.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. X-Plane / Restauravia.fr F-8J Crusader Livery - VMF-321 Hells' Angels

Got the inspiration from AFNavarro's VF-111 Sundowners livery & others. I then went onto the internet & looked around & found various images of VMF-321. I then used my own imagination regarding the stars in that I ended up using a yellow versus a white, changed the registration numbers to something fictitous with this being the end result. I'm happy with 
    how she turned out & I hope you are too.
    So! Enjoy, keep her aloft & stick that landing.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. X-Plane / Virtavia Grumman F7F-3 Tigercat - 09 "The Racer"

The clocks counting down folks and here they come to the line....& they are off with a flying start with 09
    pulling out front. Boy...that 09 is fast. She is starting to pull away from the rest of the field as they round 
    the first pylon. Now she is really pouring it on down the back stretch. She is like her name, a bolt of...a bolt of
    "WHITE LIGHNING"
    HEE! HEE! Couldn't help myself. I really want to thank a fellow simmer "eldo" for sending me pictures of this 
    beauty and requesting me to put this livery together. (photos included) It was time consuming with maintaining
    all the seam lines for the different panels & also the inspection plates etc. Had to do them over a couple of 
    times to get the proper colour that they would show correctly & not be too dominant.
    I've included only the icon & thumb icon for the clean version only. You will have to create your own icons if you
    wish to install her in the other versions.
    I've also got to thank all the folks at Virtavia and also Sean McLeod with keeping all of us upto date during the
    build of this beautiful piece of history.
    Like I've been saying
    If you can get her UP ...& get her DOWN...in one piece, you really do have some potential!

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. X-Plane / Virtavia's Grumman F7F-3 Tigercat - 07 VMD-254 "Here Kitty Kitty"

Here's another livery for the beautiful F7F-3 by Virtavia. This particular livery was requested
    by 6535th. I found that this bird is maintained & flown at various air shows by Lewis Air Legends.
    As to any other info I have yet to find it.
    Anyway, have fun & like I say
    If you can get her UP....then get her DOWN....in one piece.... you have potential.

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. X-Plane / Virtavia's F7F-3 Tigercat - 06 VMP-354 MCAS Cherry Point

Well PILOT's, here's one I found on the internet that I kind of liked. Made some modifications of my own by adding the Reg # to the front wheel guard & the degree guage behind the elevators. If anyone has photos of other Tigercat's, please let me know & I will see what I can put together.
    Until then, remember, Enjoy & have fun.
    If you can get her UP....& then DOWN...in one piece....you have potential.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Virtavia Handley-Page Hampden - 11th Recon Wing Swedish Air Force

When I originally inquired about painting a few of these aircraft from Virtavia, a few suggestions were put forth by 
    there Customer Rep. "Phil". One of his suggestions was that of a Swedish Air Force plane. I'm glad he brought that to 
    my attention because I was not even aware that Sweden was in possession of one. Checking it out on the internet, I found
    that Sweden did have 1 HP.52 Hampden from 1939 -1945 which they designated as a P5 and was assigned to the Reconnaissance 
    Wing F 11 at Nykoping for evaluation. After the war the aircraft was sold to SAAB where it was used as an avionics testbed.
    I've included from the internet & a listing of Swedish Air Force Reconnaissance Aircraft during the war. The photo I found, 
    I could not convert to JPEG format to be included here.
    Thanks to Phil & Virtavia
    For those of you who have this aircraft in their hanger, please:

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Virtavia Handley-Page Hampden - K4240 Desert Camo, RAF

185 Sqn. RAF was issued Handley Page HP.52 Hampden's in June 1939. In April of 1941 the 185 Sqn was converted over to the Hawker Hurricane prior to being deployed to Malta. In 1942 the squadron received their first Spitfire, as the Hurricane was being outclassed by the Bf-109. 
    The arrival of the Spitfires restored the balance, and by the end of 1942 No.185 Squadron had gone onto the offensive, flying sweeps over Sicily, and then in July 1943 helping to support the Allied invasion of Sicily.
    What if 185 Sqn went to Malta with the HP.52 & what would the paint scheme have been like due to what was going on in North Africa at the time. With that being said here is a fictitous livery & totally my guess as to what the Desert Camo paint scheme would have looked like on the Hampden.
    Thanks to Phil @ Virtavia
    Well, hope you like & as I always say:

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. X-Plane Thunderbirds F-15 Fictional Livery

X-Plane Thunderbirds F-15 Fictional Livery. The USAF went with the F-16 instead of the F-15 for cost reasons. The Thunderbirds had flown the F-4 in the late 60s & early 70s, but exchanged them for the T-38 because of the oil embargo after the 1973 Yom Kippur War between the Arabs and Israelis. The decision to convert from the T-38 was undertaken in 1982, a few months after the T-birds diamond had plowed into the desert floor during a practice session (I was on the flightline at my training base when we got the word of a T-38 crash…then 4 x T-38s…then 4 x T-38s doing a loop - and at that point, we knew it was the Thunderbirds). Both the F-15A and F-16 were stressed for 9Gs (though I’m not sure today’s F-15s can still do that), so the bigger fighter should have been able to put on an impressive show. Having watched the T-birds fly the F-4, a big, loud plane makes a real impression. It would have been a sight to see had they chosen the Eagle. However, the US economy was still struggling mightily, so it would have been a tough sell to Congress to justify a twin-engine frontline fighter as a T-38 replacement. Further, at that time we only had plans to buy about 750 F-15s, but over twice that number of F-16s. Once having made the decision to acquire F-16s, there was never any going back. One of the things that was such a disappointment about the T-38 was that they could fly extremely close together and not look particularly impressive. The bird was just too small and slender. The F-4, on the other hand, was huge and looked amazing in the diamond formation. It was also earth-shatteringly loud. I can only imagine what the diamond would have looked like with “the Great Bird, Rodan.†That’s a sight I would have loved to have seen. A repaint of the payware aircraft Pizzagalli.ch F-15. Livery by Pizzagalli.ch

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. X-Plane MV-22 Osprey VMM-268 'Red Dragons'

X-Plane Osprey v22 VMM-268-06 'Red Dragons'. Livery of the famous squadron VMM-268-06. Textures only for payware aircraft from Pizzagalli.ch. The most complete mv22 Osprey for X-Plane 11. By Pizzagalli.ch

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. X-Plane SEM ARMADA-3-A-203

X-Plane SEM ARMADA-3-A-203 livery. Famous plane that gave cold sweat to the British Navy, Falklands War. A livery for the Pizzagalli.ch freeware Super Etendard model. By Pizzagalli.ch

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. X-Plane Canadian Forces Livery CF-LVA DHC-4 Caribou 1.0

X-Plane Canadian Forces Livery CF-LVA DHC-4 Caribou 1.0. This is a livery for the much loved DHC-4 Caribou from X-Hangars in the colours of the Canadian Military, with slight fictitious texture changes to suit. As there are no Normals files with the X-Hangars DHC-4, I have used metallic metal texture which has been hand fitted. By Paul Mort.

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. X-Plane 75th Anniversary F-15 Eagle

X-Plane 75th Anniversary F-15 Eagle. F15 livery 75th anniversary of the 144th Fighter Wing. Skin used for the 75th anniversary of the 144th Fighter Wing based at the Fresno base, California. A repaint of the payware aircraft Pizzagalli.ch F-15. Livery by Pizzagalli.ch

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. X-Plane F-15 Eagle With MO Squadron Livery

X-Plane F-15 Eagle With MO Squadron Livery. Takeoff in Idaho; ICAO code KMUO. Repaint of the payware Pizzagalli.ch F-15. Livery by Pizzagalli.ch

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. X-Plane 11.50+ MiG-23 MLD 1.0.7

X-Plane 11.50+ MiG-23 MLD 1.0.7. MiG-23 is a variable geometry jet fighter aircraft, produced in the Soviet Union from 1974 until the mid 1980's. The variable sweep wing makes the MiG-23 fast, with a top speed of Mach 2.35, whilst the swing wings and a rugged undercarriage allow operation from short, unprepared airstrips. The aircraft presented here is the MiG-23MLD, the ultimate fighter development of the MiG-23. It utilises the powerful, reliable, and light Khatchaturov R-35-300 engine. This X-Plane model has the following features: 1) Accurate flight model - 130 knot approaches to Mach 2.35 at high altitude, with smooth wing sweep transitions. 2) Photo realistic 3d panel with HUD and custom instruments. 3) Fmod sounds with recordings from the actual aircraft, plus "nagging Nadia" voice warnings. 4) Weapons modelled, including working command guided Kh-23 air to surface missile, plus wing and fuselage drop tanks and Kh-23 cannon, all with custom sounds. 5) 17 liveries using a combination of 2k and 4k textures. 6) Animations including auxiliary and variable geometry intakes. 7) Custom Com radio, plus TACAN, transponder, sticky g meter and animated lower fin. 8) Flight manual with instructions on how to operate the systems. Please see the included documentation for further details. Version 1.0.7: Tweaked the internal lighting. By Dan Hopgood.

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. X-Plane IAF F-15 Flying Dragon

X-Plane IAF F-15 Flying Dragon. Fictional livery for F-15 of Flying Dragon squadron. Repaint of the payware Pizzagalli.ch F-15. Livery by Pizzagalli.ch

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted