MSFS Scenery

350 files

1. Kitty-Hawk, Farm, Ringmer UK MSFS

Kitty-Hawk, Farm, Ringmer UK MSFS

Found another farm strip , I have left off. Choice of two runways.
    Includes installation instructions

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Colemore-Common, Colemore,UK- MSFS

Colemore-Common, Colemore UK MSFS

Found another farm strip , I have left off. Plenty long enough for most GA's. Not much here apart from a shed with tea making facilities and a toilet. Enjoy
    Unzip the file into a temp folder the copy/move all the folders into your community folder.
    If you have my Neil's farm Strips you probably already have some of my models but overwrite everything
    just in case.
    Anyone who would like to donate to my pension fund, my paypal email is neil.birch@ntlworld.com or use the same email if you would like me to reproduce an airfield near you which by some miracle I haven't done. Cheers. Neil

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Tiger's EGNM mod v1.0.3

Inibuilds EGNM Leeds Bradford airport v.1.0.1 is required for this mod.
    The current parking spots at this airport only allow for one airliner to park at each of the two jetways, which is not realistic.
    This mod changes all the Ramp parking spaces on the main apron to Gates, so that the full amount of your selected percentage of airline AI Traffic can park.
    GA traffic will now only park on the Multiflight aprons across the runway from the terminal buildings.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Mitton-Micro-Airfield, Stafford EGXQ. UK

Mitton-Micro-Airfield, Stafford EGXQ. UK
    I've found another farm strip for you to explore. Mitton-Micro. Not very long but most GA should be able to land here.
    51.0170 -1.2679
    Not easy to find, but I have made it a little bit easier.
    I have included all the models, but anyone with my Farm Strip volumes will probably have the models, but overwrite to be on the safe side.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. South-Longwood-Airstrip AF78 UK. MSFS

Neil's Farm Strips
    South-Longwood-Airstrip AF78 UK.
    I've found another farm strip for you to explore. South-Longwood-Airstrip, Eastleigh. Plenty long enough for most GA aircraft.
    51.0170 -1.2679
    Not easy to find, but I have made it a little bit easier.
    I have included all the models, but anyone with my Farm Strip volumes will probably have the models, but overwrite to be on the safe side.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. MSFS 2020 - Mittelplate drilling and production platform

Mittelplate is a drilling and production platform in the German sector of the North Sea, near the island of Trischen offshore Friedrichskoog (Schleswig-Holstein). It produces Germany's largest oilfield.
    Mittelplate is a complex, densely packed installation. Compared to the real structure, my model is very simple. Phantasy as much as knowledge was used to design it. Nevertheless, with the prominent drilling rig and living quarters it resembles the real thing.

For more information (installation, "how to find", legal) please refer to the readme.txt file contained in the archive.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. MSFS 2020 - Launceston Castle, Cornwall (UK), V1.1.1

Set on a large natural mound, Launceston Castle dominates the surrounding landscape. Begun soon after the Norman Conquest, todays remains consist of a 13th-century round tower built by Richard, Earl of Cornwall, inside an earlier circular shell-keep. It is a very windy place and probably not too pleasant to stay at at that time.

The default scenery places a round multi-story building at the site of the castle. The add-on replaces it with the tower and the shell-keep and adds the remains of two gate houses. This new version does not add any further buildings or remains but updates the way, materials, textures and terra forming rectangles are treated. The tower is illuminated.

This version makes the scenery compatible to the commercial Great Britain South scenery of Orbx. This means: if you are using the previous version 1.1.0 of my scenery and you are not using the Orbx scenery, then you do not need to download this new version. There is no added benefit for you.

For further information please read the README.TXT file contained in the archive.

By Christian Grimsel

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. MSFS 2020 Scenery - Kassel Augustinum Residence Version 1.2.0

The three towers of the Augustinum Senior Citizen Residence are situated in the West of Kassel (Germany) on the slope towards the hills of the Habichtswald. The towers with their coloured facade elements form a prominent and well visible landmark in the area.
    Version history:
    1.0.0 - initial version
    1.1.0 - added night textures
    1.2.0 - recompilation using modified materials; cars added to the car park

For more details please refer to the readme.txt

By Christian Grimsel.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. MSFS 2020 - Kassel-Wilhelmshoehe Station (Germany) V2.1.0

Kassel Wilhelmshoehe train Station Version 2.1. Train Station completed in 1990. This new version is mainly a recompilation but also provides some added detail.

For more information, please read the README.TXT file contained in the archive.

By Christian Grimsel

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. MSFS 2020 - Beauly Priory, Scotland - V1.1.0

At the western end of the Beauly Firth lies the little town of Beauly (French "beau lieu" meaning "beautiful place") with its 13th century Valliscaulian priory. This scenery replaces the default building with a more accurate representation of its remains.

This new version does not provide any new buildings or other features. I is only a recompilation to ensure compatibility of the add-on with today's - and future - versions of the SDK and the simulation.

By Christian Grimsel

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. MSFS 2020 - East Frisian Island of Langeoog (Germany) V1.3.0

This add-on performs several corrections to the distribution of vegetation of the default scenery and adds a photo-realistic water tower. Current version 1.3.0 does not provide any new buildings of features but is a maintenance version with adjustments and a re-compilation to ensure future compatibility. The scenery is compatible to the commercial East Frisian Island scenery version 1.4 of Stairport.

By Christian Grimsel.

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. MSFS 2020 - Launceston Castle, Cornwall (UK), V1.1.0

Set on a large natural mound, Launceston Castle dominates the surrounding landscape. Begun soon after the Norman Conquest, todays remains consist of a 13th-century round tower built by Richard, Earl of Cornwall, inside an earlier circular shell-keep. It is a very windy place and probably not too pleasant to stay at at that time.

The default scenery places a round multi-story building at the site of the castle. The add-on replaces it with the tower and the shell-keep and adds the remains of two gate houses. This new version does not add any further buildings or remains but updates the way, materials, textures and terra forming rectangles are treated. The tower is now illuminated at night.

For further information please read the README.TXT file contained in the archive. In this README.TXT I forgot to mention that you need to delete an existing previous version of this scenery from the community directory before you copy the new version to the community directory.

By Christian Grimsel

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. MSFS 2020 - Pevensey Castle, East Sussex (UK), V1.1.0

Pevensey is the place, where William the Conqueror landed in Britain in 1066. He found the remaints of a roman castle, besieged and burned in 491 by the Anglo-Saxons and re-fortified by Harold Godwinson in 1042. When he landed, he found the castle undefended, as its garrison had moved northward to fight Norwegians who had invaded England there. In the coming centuries, the castle was repeatedly under attack.

The scenery replaces the default scenery and adds the castle walls and the remains of the towers. This new version does not add new buildings, but uses rectangles and polygons to improve the blending of the add-on into the default scenery. It also updates the way, materials and textures are treated.

For further information please read the README.TXT file contained in the archive. In this README.TXT I forgot to mention that you need to delete an existing previous version of this scenery from the community directory before you copy the new version to the community directory.

By Christian Grimsel

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. MSFS 2020 - East Frisian Island of Spiekeroog, V1.0.1

Spiekeroog is one of the Eastfrisian Islands separating the open North Sea from the Wadden Sea towards the Eastfrisian mainland.

This add-on performs several corrections to the distribution of vegetation of the default scenery. The senery is compatible with the "East Frisian Island" scenery version 1.4 of Stairport.
    This new version is just a re-compilation of the previous version and does not contains any new features. Re-compilation is performed to ensure future compatibility.

By Christian Grimsel

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. MSFS 2020 - Kassel (GER) Sewage Plant Improvement V2.0.0

This scenery add-on adds the three sewage gas towers of the Kassel sewage treatment plant. The egg-shape towers of a height of about 42 m collect gas for the production of electricity and are well visible from the air.

Version history
    V1.0.0 Initial version
    V1.1.0 Corrected version
    V2.0.0 Adds 6 clearing tanks and a chimney, removes a non-existing building

Please read the README.TXT contained in the archive file for further information.

By Christian Grimsel.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Flugplatz Hegmatten for MSFS

The pictures do not show the latest version.
    Winterthur airfield (LSPH), also known as Hegmatten airfield, is a private glider airfield in Winterthur. The airfield is operated by the gliding group Winterthur (SGW).
    In 1964 the airfield was built. In 2002, the airfield hosted the Swiss Gliding Championships. In 2017/2018 the airfield was closed for 6 months. At the same time, the old hangar was demolished and a new hangar was built.
    This freeware addon brings the Winterthur airfield with more realistic scenery into MSFS. It brings the airport to life with custom buildings, many objects and details. 
    Main features:
    -Added custom ground textures
    -Added custom buildings & objects
    -Added gliders & glider trailers
    -Added custom runway markings
    -Added two correctly placed windsocks
    -Removed way too large river next to the airfield
    -Removed trees from the nearby railroad tracks
    -Added/Removed buidlings, objects and vegetation near the airfield
    -Imported Google Maps 3d buildings
    -Night lighting
    -4 custom parking positions (note: KI can spawn on them)
    How to install:
    (0. Delete older versions of this addon.)
    1. Download the ZIP-file.
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called "nfm-winterhur-lsph".
    3. Drop this folder into your MSFS community folder.
    4. Start MSFS. The addon should work now.
    My Website
    My Instagram

Created using assets from ambientCG.com (CC0).
    Have fun!

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Flugplatz Speck-Fehraltorf (LSZK) for MSFS

The pictures do not show the latest version.
    Speck-Fehraltorf airfield (LSZK) is a small regional airfield located in the region of Zurich oberland near the city of Pfäffikon ZH. It is maintained by the Flight Sports Group Zurich Oberland (FGZO). On the airfield there are motorized aircraft, gliders and skydivers. On weekends it is a well-known destination for family trips.
    This freeware add-on brings Speck-Fehraltorf airfield with more realistic scenery into MSFS. It brings the airport to life with custom buildings, many objects and details.

Main features:
    Added custom ground textures Added custom buildings & objects Added correct runway surface Added custom parking positions Added/Removed buildings, objects and vegetation near the airfield Added custom night lighting How to install:
    (0. Delete older versions of this add-on.)
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called "nfm-speck-lszk".
    4. Start MSFS. The add-on should work now.
    My Website
    My Instagram

Created using assets from ambientCG.com(CC0).
    Have fun!

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Jurassic Park for MSFS (helipad & gate)

This freeware add-on brings the famous waterfall helipad and the iconic gate from the Jurassic Park movies into MSFS. Both structures are at the correct location on Isla Nublar (Kauai), where they once were for filming, before being demolished.
    The helipad's ICAO-code is ISLA. You can start there and take a tour of the wonderful island.
    The famous gate is located in the middle of the rainforest. A POI was added. It has animated doors.
    Main features:
    Added the helipad near the waterfall (21.9883977,-159.5257437) (ICAO: ISLA) Helipad has lights for landings during the night Added the entrance gate (22.0592724,-159.457283) Entrance gate has animated doors How to install:
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called "nfm-jurassic-park".
    My Website
    My Instagram

Have fun!

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Tesla Gigafactory 4 Berlin-Brandenburg for MSFS

This freeware add-on brings Tesla's Gigafactory 4 to MSFS. This massive car factory is located in Berlin-Brandenburg in Germany. 
    The scenery isn't highly detailed. It looks good if you are departing or approaching Berlin-Schönefeld aiport. But if you are flying near the factory, it won't look very nice.
    Main features:
    Added custom 3d-object: Gigafactory 4 Added some standard scenery near the factory Added a POI Removed vegetation How to install:
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called "nfm-brandenburg-gigafactory4".
    My Website
    My Instagram

Have fun!

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Flugplatz Gstaad - Saanen (LSGK) for MSFS

The pictures may not show the latest version of this file.
    Gstaad - Saanen airfield is a small airfield located in the Swiss alps in the village of Saanen. It was built in 1944 as a military airfield during world war II. The Swiss army used the airfield until the late 1980s.
    2018 the owner of the airfield built a new airport building and hangars. 
    During summer many glider pilots come to Saanen. They often camp on the airfield and fly with their gliders in the alps.
    Main features:
    16 custom 3d-models Custom ground textures Custom spawn points Highly detailed airfield How to install:
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called "nfm-saanen-lsgk".
    My Website
    My Instagram

Have fun!

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Neil's-Great-Scottish-Tours-Vol-2-A-Pictorial-Guide-to-the-Isle-of-Skye-MSFS

Neil's-Great-Scottish-Tours-Vol-2-A-Pictorial-Guide-to-the-Isle-of-Skye-MSFS
    Here's my Scottish Tour Volume 2. You will need to download Vol-1 for the models.
    In this volume we fly up from the Isle of Rhum to Broadford to begin our tour of the magical Isle of Skye. Skye is Scotland's largest island that has a wild mountainous interior with a whole host of Munro's (Mountains over 3000ft) and offers the UK's best walking and mountain climbing in the country. Not forgetting the driving enthusiasts, the island offers many exciting mountainous drives to find hidden coves.
    For the pilot I have created a few fictional airstrips to make our exploration easier for those people who have limited computer time.
    I have added location markers to most of the mountains on the island to aid identification. Make sure
    Installation instructions included
    For the easiest file transfer programme I suggest downloading the free Q-Dir. It gives you four screens  with each screen holding up to six folders making file transfer a doddle.
    neil.birch@ntlworld.com
    Thanks
    Neil

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. COLV-Colvend-Golf-Club, Dumfriesshire, Scotland FICTIONAL

Just for fun really
    COLV-Colvend-Golf-Club, Dumfriesshire, Scotland
    A fictional runway on a real golf course. A very challenging uphill to the north strip. Suitable only for STOL aircraft. I have chopped a few trees down to make landing and take-off easier.
    Located on the coast near the town of Sandyhills in Dumfriesshire
    I have included my models. If you are a user of my farm strips you will probably already have some of the models. Simply overwrite.

I have included a VFR flight (PDF) from Carlisle Airport.

Simply unzip the file into a temporary folder and copy/move the unzipped folders into your community folder. Overwrite if asked.
    If you don't like mixing all the folders into your community folder I suggest you make another folder for my scenery. Simply rename your community folder-community-org. Create a new community folder and copy all my folders into here. Copy across another other scenery\aircraft that you use.
    When you want to go back to your original rename the community folder community-neils and change community-org back to community. Simples.

neil.birch@ntlworld.com
    Thanks
    Neil

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. EGJG, Charlton-Myers, Northumberland. Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-20 MSFS

UPDATE
    EGJG, Charlton-Myers, Northumberland. Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-20 MSFS
    As I fly my way around the strips I have created over the years I am just correcting and updating them. due to the ever increasing terrain model due to Asobo improvements.
    I have just mowed the grass.

Primarily for users of my farm strip scenery who will already have my models, but can also be used by anyone without the custom models

Simply unzip the file and copy/move folder into your community folder. Overwrite if asked.

neil.birch@ntlworld.com
    Thanks
    Neil

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. AG122-Otterburn-Relief-Airstrip, Otterburn, Northumberland. Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-3 MSFS

UPDATE
    AG122-Otterburn-Relief-Airstrip, Otterburn, Northumberland. Located on  Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-3 MSFS
    As I fly my way around the strips I have created over the years I am just correcting and updating them. due to the ever increasing terrain model due to the Asobo improvements. 
    I have just updated and improved this airstrip. The strip is located within a large army base in Northumberland. If you fly around you can see a large army base and if you're really lucky you may spot a some real life fighter aircraft in a hidden location.
    There are two runways but both are a bit ragged- 10/29 ( 29 is uphill ) 05/23. Both are fairly short.

Primarily for users of my farm strip scenery who will already have my models, but I have included some rarely used army models.

Simply unzip the file and copy/move folders into your community folder. Overwrite if asked.
    neil.birch@ntlworld.com
    Thanks
    Neil

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. EGAJ-Chilbolton-Airstrip. Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-9 MSFS UPDATE

EGAJ-Chilbolton-Airstrip. Neil's Farm Strips-Vol-9 MSFS
    As I fly my way around the strips I have created over the years I am just correcting and updating them. due to the ever increasing accuracy of the terrain model.
    I have added a representation of the nearby Chilbolton Observatory and mowed the airfield again!
    Added models included.

Primarily for users of my farm strip scenery who will already have my models, but can also be used by anyone without the custom models.
    The airfield is on part of the remains of the WWII airfield RAF Chilbolton and there is a very interesting video on u-tube about the airfield and the major part it played in the war and in later years, it's called - Chilbolton Observatory Radio Telescope, World War Two Airfield, Crop Circle Formations. Well worth a look.

Simply unzip the file and copy/move folder into your community folder. Overwrite if asked.

neil.birch@ntlworld.com
    Thanks
    Neil

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted