Airbus Liveries

2 files

1. Fenix A320 SWISS LXmas (HB-IJJ)

LXmas is an event organized by the airline SWISS. The airline celebrates Christmas with lots of little surprises for the crews and guests. Every year, several aircraft are given a special livery: A red nose. In 2023, these are the Airbus A320-200 HB-IJJ and the Airbus A340-300 HB-JMA.

This add-on brings the livery of the HB-IJJ for the Fenix A320 to the MSFS. The add-on is based on the SWISS livery from Fenix. 

As soon as the A340-300 from LatinVFR is released, I will also create the LXmas livery for it.
    How to install:
    (0. Delete older versions of this addon.)
    1. Download the ZIP-file.
    2. Open the ZIP-file. There should be a folder called “nfm-fenix-lxmas”.
    3. Drop this folder into your MSFS community folder.
    4. Start MSFS. The addon should work now.
    If you enjoy this freeware add-on and want to help me finance my pilot training a little bit, I would appreciate a small donation a lot.
    My Website
    My Instagram
    Have a merry X-mas!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. MSFS Airbus A330 Air Mauritius Livery

Repaint of the Airbus A330 NEO in the livery of Air Mauritius
    •    Matches real aircraft color and style as close as possible.
    •    Textures created in 8k and downscaled to 4k (for improved quality over 4k and improved performance over 8k).

INSTALLATION
    •    Copy folder starting with 2 to your MSFS Community folder.
    •    You would need to have the freeware Headwind A330-900 NEO installed in MSFS to be able to use this livery.

Click here to check out my other liveries

TROUBLESHOOTING/NOTES
    Refer to readme_1st.pdf included with upload.

My liveries will always be available for free.  But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation using the link below.
    Click here to donate

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated