FS2002 Aircraft

15,360 files

1. FS2002 Repaint - North American P-51 "Black Magic"

FS2002 North American P-51 "Black Magic". A fictional air racer repaint. Requires the Reno Air Racing P-51 package by Roger Dial and associates, which can be found here.
    Repaint by Joshua B. Nyhus.

446 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. FS2002 Douglas A-20 Havok A20-A Australia

******ATTENTION***PLEASE READ**********************
    **** FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED BOSTON/HAVOCS THAT I MADE GOES TO
    THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004:
    Alphasim
    *****TESTED AND WORKS WITH FS2002*****
    DON'T FORGET TO COPY THE GAUGES IN THE GAUGES FOLDER AND PASTE 
    THEM IN THE FS2002 MAIN GAUGES FOLDER
    MY CREATED AIRCRAFT AT FLIGHTSIM'S ONLINE WEBSITE:
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=73232499
    *You need to sign up to download...it's free!
    FS2002 PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL64F86D77B5BAB4E2
    Flight Simulator 2002 Aircraft Creations Facebook Page:
    https://m.facebook.com/393702104169226

Georgette aka Jett-Starr aka jetdogy

Unzip to a folder of your choice.  Copy the aircraft folder to the main FS9 aircraft folder, the Effects folder to the FS9 effects folder and the Gauges folder to the FS9 gauges folder.  
    There is a smoke effect that makes like the right wing next to the engine is on fire and is controlled by the 'I' key.  The '/' key opens or closes the bomb bay doors.
    The plane has 6 textures. The last texture was named texture.10, so I renumbered the textures 0-6 and changed the texture notation for each variation.  I tested them and they all work.  You may want to delete the old airfraft folder entirely to avoid confusion over the extra texture folders.
    This is freeware, don't make money with it, give credit if you feel like it, modify what you want to and don't claim other's work as yours.
    Thanks to Alphasim for the freeware upgrade!

******ATTENTION***PLEASE READ**********************
    **** FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED BOSTON/HAVOCS THAT I MADE GOES TO
    THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004:
    Alphasim
    *****TESTED AND WORKS WITH FS2002*****
    DON'T FORGET TO COPY THE GAUGES IN THE GAUGES FOLDER AND PASTE 
    THEM IN THE FS2002 MAIN GAUGES FOLDER
    MY CREATED AIRCRAFT AT FLIGHTSIM'S ONLINE WEBSITE:
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=73232499
    *You need to sign up to download...it's free!
    FS2002 PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL64F86D77B5BAB4E2
    Flight Simulator 2002 Aircraft Creations Facebook Page:
    https://m.facebook.com/393702104169226

Georgette aka Jett-Starr aka jetdogy

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. FS2002/Aviation Traders ATL-98 Carvair Chrome Silver

FS2002/Aviation Traders ATL-98 Carvair Chrome Silver ATL-98 Carvair for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002

(NOTE:- THIS IS A SPECIFIC VERSION FOR FS2002! incorporating altered flight dynamics and visual model, FS2004 USERS SHOULD DOWNLOAD jwat98.zip)

CREDITS
    =======
    Model and Original Repaints: Jon Walton (jonbouyw@yahoo.co.uk)
    Flight Dynamics: FSAviator
    Chief Test Pilot and Technical Advisor: Maarten Brouwer.

Special Thanks to...

Tom Gibson, Milton Shupe, William Ortis to name but a few at the Free Flight Design Shop forum, for such an invaluable mine of information.

...Lastly

To 'Kezza Onions' (Kerry my partner) for her original 'If there ain't one why dont you make one!' inspiration, countless cups of coffee and tireless patience.

By Georgette Kostopoulos

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. FS2002/Yakolev Yak-23 Flora Solid Silver

FS2002/Yakolev Yak-23 Flora Solid Silver FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED FLORAS THAT I MADE GOES TO KAZUNORI ITO WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002

Georgette Kostopoulos aka Jett Starr

By Georgette Kostopoulos

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FS2002/2 Curtiss Warhawks Tenboo 232 Clean and Outer Damage

FS2002/2 Curtiss Warhawks Tenboo 232 Clean and Outer Damage This is repainted as 2 Curtiss P-40 Warhawks Tenboo 232 clean and outer damage

FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED WARHAWKS THAT I MADE GOES TO JRLUCARINY WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002:

NOTE: I used the N.A. Mustang's AIR file and adjusted the Aircraft Config file. The Warhawks fly way better.

Credit for the AIR/CONFIG Mustang files go to:

Reno Air Racing Mustang by Roger Dial (Flight One Software, Steve Small (FSD), and Mike Hambly (Blue Arrow FS).

By Georgette Kostopoulos

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FS2002/2 Curtiss P-40 Warhawks - Clean and Surface Damage

FS2002/2 Curtiss P-40 Warhawks - Clean and Surface Damage 2 Curtiss P-40 Warhawks One clean and one with surface damage

ATTENTION***PLEASE READ

FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED WARHAWKS THAT I MADE GOES TO JRLUCARINY WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002:

NOTE: I used the N.A. Mustang's AIR file and adjusted the Aircraft Config file. The Warhawks fly way better.

Credit for the AIR/CONFIG Mustang files go to:

Reno Air Racing Mustang by Roger Dial (Flight One Software, Steve Small (FSD), and Mike Hambly (Blue Arrow FS).

By Georgette Kostopoulos

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FS2002/Grumman EA-6B Prowler Silver

FS2002/Grumman EA-6B Prowler Silver Grumman EA-6B Prowler Silver

This is a repaint of the Prowler

FULL CREDIT GOES TO KAZUNORI ITO THE GREAT!
    Grumman EA-6B Prowler by Kazunori Ito

By Georgette Kostopoulos

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FS2002/Martin B-26 Marauder No95

FS2002/Martin B-26 Marauder No95 This is a repaint as "Marauder No95". I edited the crew faces (lol) and also changed the passengers a little :)

FULL CREDIT GOES TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

FSDS Model created by W. E. Stephens and Textures by W. E. Stephens [Wstephens08502@rcn.com]
    Panel by Rob Clark [rlclark@ix.netcom.com]
    Original aviator figure belong to David Eckert. [www.daviator.com]

By Georgette Kostopoulos

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. FS2002/12 DIFFERENT SOLID COLORS FJ-1 FURY

FS2002/12 DIFFERENT SOLID COLORS FJ-1 FURY 12 different solid colored repainted North American FJ-1 Furies

FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED TUNNAN THAT I MADE GOES TO KAZUNORI ITO WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002

By Georgette Kostopoulos

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. FS2002/North American B-25 Mitchell Devil Dog

FS2002/North American B-25 Mitchell Devil Dog THIS IS A REPAINT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION CREATED BY ROGER DIAL, BRUCE THORSON, and MIKE HAMBLY

North American B-25 Mitchell Devil Dog

By Georgette Kostopoulos

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. FS2002/North American FJ-1 Fury 12 Solid Colors

FS2002/North American FJ-1 Fury 12 Solid Colors North American FJ-1 Fury with 12 solid colors. I was bored so I created them. I had no idea how to add all the textures in one Aircraft Config File so there are all individual files

By Georgette Kostopoulos

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FS2002/North American B-25 Mitchell Axis Nightmare

FS2002/North American B-25 Mitchell Axis Nightmare THIS IS A REPAINT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION CREATED BY ROGER DIAL, BRUCE THORSON, and MIKE HAMBLY

Repaint of North American B-25 Mitchell Axis Nightmare

By Georgette Kostopoulos

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FS2002/Martin B-26 Marauder as "Marauder"

FS2002/Martin B-26 Marauder as "Marauder" This is a repaint as "Marauder" (nose art). I edited the crew faces (lol) and also changed the passengers a little :)

FULL CREDIT GOES TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
    FSDS Model created by W. E. Stephens and Textures by W. E. Stephens [Wstephens08502@rcn.com]
    Panel by Rob Clark [rlclark@ix.netcom.com]
    Original aviator figure belong to David Eckert. [www.daviator.com]

David created a wonderful pilot for use in FS Design Studio. This pilot was used to create the crew of the B26B.

"Big Ass Bird" was from the 12th Air Force, 319th Bomb Group (Medium), 440 Bomb Squadron based in Rufisque French West Africa, Tafaraoui, Algeria (outside of Oran), Maison Blanche, Algeria (outside of Algers), Dejedeida, Tunisia (outside of Tunis) and Decimomannu, Sardinia (outside of Cagliari) in the Mediterranean Theater of Operations. She flew 145 missions between June 1943 and November 1944 in North Africa, Italy and southern France and was the fastest plane in the group. Her first crew was led by Lt. T. C. Rammelkamp but was flown by other crews including Lt. Lawrence E. Stephens. She was shot up badly on her 55th mission and again on her 59th, but remained a lucky ship. Her crew chief was J. Wesley Johnston for her first 120 missions.

This aircraft is a memorial to my father Col. Lawrence E. Stephens, USAF, ret. who served his country for 30 years and passed away on June 26, 2000. After WWII he was assigned to the USAF Strategic Air Command in Omaha, NE. In the course of this military career, he was the Base Commander at Glasgow AFB, Glasgow, Montana and the Wing Commander at Anderson AFB on Guam. He retired in 1970 from March ARB, in Riverside, CA.

The B-26C-15 was built in Omaha, Nebraska in 1941.

By Georgette Kostopoulos

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. FS2002/Bristol Britannia Monarch with Warplanes

FS2002/Bristol Britannia Monarch with Warplanes THIS IS A REPAINT - Bristol Britannia Monarch G-AOVI

** I added different panel and gauges and edited a few of the images in the panel and added funny passengers LOL. I also added 2 fighter planes on each side of the cockpit views and added the Monarch's wings. Hope you enjoy it ... READ BELOW!!!!

FULL CREDIT GOES TO MIKE STONE

FS2004 Bristol Britannia

Original author
    ---------------
    Mike Stone
    201 Heyden Dr.
    Eureka, MO 63025

Web page: www.pmstone.com

This aircraft is built for FS2004. The aircraft should work in FS2002, but I long longer directly support it. I know that the GPS gauge used in the panel will not work in FS2002.

The base textures folder in this zip file contains base (unpainted) texture files for use in repainting.

Note that the aircraft supplied in this package is supplied as is. Problems with the aircraft will be fixed solely at my discretion. I will not make modifications, alternate versions, or any other changes to suit anyone's personal expectations. If you like this aircraft, use it with my blessings. If not, feel free to delete it and go elsewhere. Take it or leave it.

By Georgette Kostopoulos

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. FS2002/Boeing 777-9 Air Force One Trump

FS2002/Boeing 777-9 Air Force One Trump
    This is a Repaint of the 777-9 as Air Force One Trump

***ATTENTION*** FULL CREDIT GOES TO THE INDIVIDUALS BELOW:

SkySprit2019 777-9 Rev3 Rollout model

Model Designers
    Hiroshi Igami , Yosuke Ube
    Master Textures
    Yosuke Ube
    modified Hiroshi Igami
    Flight Dynamics Designer
    Nate Rosenstrauch
    Supported by Joe DeGregorio

Copyright 03NOV2019 SkySprit2019 Hiroshi Igami, Yosuke Ube, Nate Rosenstrauch , Joe DeGregorio
    This aircraft MUST be kept as freeware, don't put in to any packages which is a payware or book.

By Georgette Kostopoulos

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. FS2002/North American P-51 Mustang

FS2002/North American P-51 Mustang "Desert Rat"
    Repaint of a P-52 Mustang "Desert Rat"

*I noticed the outside lights do not work...

*****ATTENTION *** PLEASE READ ****** 

THIS IS A REPAINT OF THE P-51 MUSTANG

FULL AND COMPLETE CREDIT GOES TO THE FOLLOWING:

Special thanks to Jim Rhoads of Flight One Software for his help on "Double Trouble" which made this Reno package possible.

Special thanks to Marv "GZR_Sactargets" Howell for the techincal information he provided.

This file is freeware and all files contained herein are copyrighted by their respective authors. Do not place this file in part or whole on any medium for re-distribution, including for the purposes of selling without express written consent from the authors. You won't be given permission to sell it, but you can ask.

Re-paints, extra liveries, and panel modifications are welcome. Have fun.

By Georgette Kostopoulos

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. FS2002/Republic P-47 Thunderbolt

FS2002/Republic P-47 Thunderbolt "Uno-Who?" This is a repaint of P-47 "Uno Who?"

******ATTENTION - PLEASE READ***** 

FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED THUNDERBOLTS THAT I MADE GOES TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002:

Bill "_352nd_Razor" Ross

FighterTown! http://fightertown.homestead.com/

By Georgette Kostopoulos

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FS2002 B-17

FS2002 B-17 "Chow-Hound" A Repaint of B-17 Chow-Hound *NOTE: The nose art gave me some trouble. I played around with it in different positions but it wasn't working out so I put the nose art a bit further back under the pilot window.

****ATTENTION *** PLEASE READ ******  

THIS IS A REPAINT OF A B-17 FLYING FORTRESS Full and Complete Credit goes to Lennart "Mr.Mugel" Biermann

If there are Questions or problems, send an E-Mail to: Mr.JackAss@gmx.net

By Georgette Kostopoulos

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FS2002 B-17 Flying Fortress

FS2002 B-17 Flying Fortress "Stric Nine" B-17 "STRIC-NINE"

THIS IS A REPAINT OF A B-17 FLYING FORTRESS

Full and Complete Credit goes to Lennart "Mr.Mugel" Biermann

If there are Questions or problems, send an E-Mail to: Mr.JackAss@gmx.net

By Georgette Kostopoulos

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. FS2002 Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Chow-Hound

FS2002 Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Chow-Hound A Repaint of B-17 Chow-Hound *NOTE: The nose art gave me some trouble. I played around with it in different positions but it wasn't working out so I put the nose art a bit further back under the pilot window.

THIS IS A REPAINT OF A B-17 FLYING FORTRESS Full and Complete Credit goes to Lennart "Mr.Mugel" Biermann By Georgette Kostopoulos

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. FS2002/Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress

FS2002/Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress "Stric Nine" B-17 "STRIC-NINE" ****ATTENTION *** PLEASE READ ****** THIS IS A REPAINT OF A B-17 FLYING FORTRESS Full and Complete Credit goes to Lennart "Mr.Mugel" Biermann If there are Questions or problems, send an E-Mail to: Mr.JackAss@gmx.net By Georgette Kostopoulos

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FS2002/Consolidated B-24 Liberator Wolf The Salvo Kid

FS2002/Consolidated B-24 Liberator Wolf The Salvo Kid I had trouble editing the bottom of the left wing for some reason. I tried everything. Also I wish I knew how to make it shiny, real texture, sorry for the plain gray. **** FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED B-24s THAT I MADE GOES TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002 Original Design: Phil Cruikshank Sound file: Aaron Swindle B24 panel:Dave Haskel Smoke effects: Rey Lopez By Georgette Kostopoulos

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. FS2002/Boeing B-29 Superfortress Rusty

FS2002/Boeing B-29 Superfortress Rusty ******************************************* FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED B-29 THAT I MADE GOES TO MR. GRAHAM WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002 ******************************************** The source file was downloaded from Freeflight Design Shop, this site was founded by: Bill Alderson (Cyber Air) Guy G. Caron (The Captain's Quarters) Paul Conley (Classic Jets) Tom Gibson (Classic Airliners) Ralph D. Mitchell, Jr. (Retired) Frank Safranek (PreFlight Checklist) Kevin Trinkle (PSA Smile High) Freeflight Design Shop http://www.freeflightdesign.com © 1998 - 2000 By Georgette Kostopoulos

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FS2002/Boeing B-29 Superfortress Patches (fictional)

FS2002/Boeing B-29 Superfortress Patches (fictional) Boeing B-29 Superfortress Patches is Fictional and not real ******************************************* FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED B-29 THAT I MADE GOES TO MR. GRAHAM WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002 ******************************************** The source file was downloaded from Freeflight Design Shop, this site was founded by: Bill Alderson (Cyber Air) Guy G. Caron (The Captain's Quarters) Paul Conley (Classic Jets) Tom Gibson (Classic Airliners) Ralph D. Mitchell, Jr. (Retired) Frank Safranek (PreFlight Checklist) Kevin Trinkle (PSA Smile High) Freeflight Design Shop http://www.freeflightdesign.com © 1998 - 2000 ******************************************* FULL CREDIT OF ALL THE REPAINTED B-29 THAT I MADE GOES TO MR. GRAHAM WHO DESIGNED IT FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002 ******************************************** By Georgette Kostopoulos

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FS2002/2004 Bell P-63F KingCobra RIP UPDATED

FS2002/2004 Bell P-63F KingCobra RIP UPDATED ***UPDATED~ ADDED THE "X" IN THE FRONT END OF THE FUSELAGE AND ALSO ADDED THE FULL NUMBER ON THE TAIL (311719) ALSO INCLUDES KAZUNORI ITO'S ORIGINAL FILE By Georgette Kostopoulos

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted