FS2004 Scenery

8,150 files

1. St Brieuc Wind Farm

A recently commissioned 62-turbine windfarm in the Bay of St. Malo.
    Written for FS9, using SceneGenX, from data published by the contractors on the internet.
    As usual, do what you want with it except charge for it 😉

Enjoy!

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. FS2004 - Guernsey Island Photoreal

This is a small Photoreal Scenery Coverage of Guernsey Island (Channel Islands). Set to work with UK2000 Guernsey. 
    This Scenery is made with FSET and so is free for everyone. 

Have Fun, and enjoy flying to the Channel Islands 

107 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. FS2004 - Jersey Island Photoreal

This is a small Photoreal Scenery Coverage of Jersey Island (Channel Islands). Set to work with UK2000 Jersey. 
    This Scenery is made with FSET and so is free for everyone. 

Have Fun, and enjoy flying to the Channel Islands 

123 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. FS2004 USAF Toul-Rosieres AB, France

oul-Rosieres Air Base (LFSL) is the 4th release in a series of USAF bases in France in the 50s and 60s as part of NATO.  This is a complete package of Scenery, Aircraft and Traffic files covering 1955, 1957, 1959 and 1962.  Custom aircraft paints by Deladart and custom structures by Dan French and Ken Lawson.  By Al Von Pingel

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FS2004 - Thermopolis, Wyo - KHSG

When I was flying on Southwest MAX 8 from DEN to BZN, I passed over that area and observed the Navigraph map displaying KHSG. However, my cockpit map only showed KTHP. I thought there might have been a change in the airport code or something. Later, after landing, I checked my computer to find out the reason. It turns out that KTHP is a closed airport as of today, and I just discovered that KHSG is a new airport established sometime in 2015. I created a new scenery for KHSG and edited KTHP to mark the runway as closed with an X. I hope you like this little addition to the airport scenery.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. FS2004 LFQE Etain-Rouvres AB Scenery

FS2004 Etain-Rouvres Air Base (LFQE) is the 3rd release in a series of USAF bases in France in the 50s and 60s as part of NATO.  This is a complete package of Scenery, Aircraft and Traffic files covering 1955, 1957, 1959 and 1962.  Custom aircraft paints by Deladart and custom structures by Dan French and Ken Lawson.  By Al Von Pingel

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. FS2004 - Ayodhya, India - Maharishi Valmiki Int'l

I read on the news forum in AITraffic that Ayodhya is a new airport in India. I didn't know that. FS2004 stock was not in stock data. I created it as well.  There will be a few airlines that will start this spring 2024.  

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FS2004 Clayton, Georgia - Heaven's Landing airport -private

I found out that FS2004 stock data was not included. I created new scenery as well.  The flight plan available is in the Bizjet Project Forum. CJ2 is not available for repaint I own created DXTBMP.  

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. KBOI.zip

The Boise airport had outdated default scenery, so I created improved scenery with a new control tower and additional taxiways. I also included scenery for the military helicopter BOI2. Please read my readme.txt for more information.

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. MYX6 Oakes Field Nassau 1955-1957

This scenery recreates Oakes Field Nassau as it was between 1955 and 1957. There is also subsidiary scenery for MYNN and for two smaller airports on the island of Eleuthera, Governor's Harbour and Rock Sound.

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Mafia Airport (HTMA)

This is Mafia airport (HTMA), it serves Mafia Island in Tanzania with daily flights and charters from Dar-es-salaam.  Mafia Island is a great diving destination. Built using Sketchup. 

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Mbeya Airport (HTMB) v2

This is Mbeya Airport (HTMB), located in Southwest Tanzania, The airport is sadly now closed as operations were moved to the new Songwe Airport (HTGW).  Built using sketchup and photos i took when i visited the airport.  just remove the older Mbeya airport i made and use this.  uses rwy12 library for objects.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. FS2004 SPGL Chagual.zip

FS2004 SPGLChagual.zip
    Chagual Airport (ICAO: SPGL) is an airport serving the town of Chagual (es) in the La Libertad Region of Peru. The runway is in a deep canyon, on the banks of the Marañón River. The airport is NOT included as a default in FS2004. 
    This download resembles the airport in its location with surrounding mountain ranges and valleys. To add realism it has also some AI traffic included. 

109 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Augusta Photoreal Scenery

If you like scenic approaches, I highly recommend to fly to Augusta (western Australia). This is a small Photoreal Scenery made with FSET. There's no Airport Scenery or Autogen for Augusta though... so you have to create that yourself.
    Otherwhise you'll be landing on Grass... Hope you enjoy! Have fun doing some scenic Flying. 

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. FS2004 KBFI GA

Boeing Field (KBFI) is close to the Seattle (KSEA) International airport, which is the default airport for FS2004. 
    The airport has one long 10000ft runway 14R/32L and paraller short 3709ft runway 14L/32R. There is a General aviation area east of the short runway  - see the pictures.  This download shows the GA aircraft in this area "KBF2" forced to use the short runway only. The same tower frequency is used for both KBFI and KBF2, which basically is the same Boeing Field airport.
    The FS2004 default aircraft are used at KBF2, so there is no need for any add-on aircraft uploads. The GA aircraft either circle Boeing Field airport or fly round-trip to adjacent airports, eventually landing back on Boeing Field's short runway. The KBFI main traffic is not affected but tower might warn you if you have another aircraft landing or taking off in the same runway direction. 
    ****Selecting KBF2 for landing (with aircraft capable to land on 3709ft runway!). ATC will vector you towards the Boeing Field airport and switch you to Boeing Field tower 120.6 for landing onto the short runway.
    ****Selecting KBFI for landing, ATC will vector you towards the Boeing Field airport and switch you to Boeing Field tower 120.6 for landing onto long runway with ILS. But there is still an option to select the short runway.

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Accra Kotoka International Airport (DGAA) V1

Hello FS9 sim fans who love flying in Africa, In my quest to bring you more African airports, I bring you Accra Kotoka International Airport (IATA: LUN, ICAO: DGAA).  This is the International airport of the Republic of Ghana.  Scenery was built using Sketchup, ADE,AFLT, SbuilderFs9, Tropical trees API by Bill Melichar.  Needs RWY12 object library for airport objects to show up.  You can get RWY12 object library in AVSIM/Flightsim.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. KSAN.ZIP

Here is the newly updated San Diego Lindbergh International Airport. The default was outdated and underwent significant changes a few years ago. Now, I have added a new terminal that is currently under construction. I plan to create a new terminal later; however, the completion date is currently unknown.

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. MKJS Montego Bay Jamaica 1955-1957

Scenery for Montego Bay Jamaica as it was in the mid 1950s. The terminal was then on the north side of the runway but at the same time a new terminal area was under construction on the south side.  With custom built scenery objects based on contemporary photographs. A companion scenery to the recently released dowbload on Kingston Jamaica.

102 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FS2004 LFQX Laon-Couvron AB 1955-62

From 1950 to 1967 the USAF set up and maintained bases in France, with the agreement of the French government, as part of its commitment to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.  Laon AB was one of the ten main air bases which supported both attack and air defence capabilities.  Many people do not appreciate the sheer extent of the USAF bases in France at this time and the reasons leading to the USAF departure in 1967.  There is a link to a fine article on all this included. 
    This is the second in a series of USAFE bases in France, the first being LFJA Chaumont AB.  This scenery and traffic represent Laon Air Base during the years 1955 to 1962.  Custom Tower and Hangars by Dan French with Custom aircraft paints by Ken Lawson and DeltaDart.  Traffic files and the aircraft and paints needed are provided for 1955 (including the Black Knights B-57 Demonstration Team), 1957, 1959 and 1962. By Al Von Pingel, Ken Lawson, Dan French.

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. KDALv3.zip

updated taxiways G and F.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. MKJP Kingston Jamaica 1955-58

This scenery represents the airport of Kingston Jamaica before the opening of the long modern runway and stylish terminal which became Norman Manley International Airport. The runway was largely complete by 1959 and the terminal was opened officially in 1961. The airport in existence prior to that was a much simpler affair, although Jamaica as a destination was attracting carriers such as BOAC and Trans Canada.

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FS2004 EGLF Farnborough

Enhanced Farnborough airport with some additional scenery, gates and traffic. Twelve Red Arrow Hawks are circling the airport every six hours, BA B747 departs for Heathrow on Wednesdays at 11am and some default aircraft traffic is also included.

153 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. FS2004 Scenery-UBB9-Sitalçay AB (closed)

FS2004 Scenery-UBB9-Sitalçay AB (closed)
    Based on open photos available and Ultimate Terrain Europe. Please see Install notes for necessary object files and enjoy.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FS2004 Scenery-UBB7-Sangachaly (former AB)

FS2004 Scenery-UBB7-Sangachaly (former AB)
    Based on open photos available and Ultimate Terrain Europe. Please see Install notes for necessary object files and enjoy.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. RJA3.zip

Ryugasaki, Japan - RJA3 is missing a stock airport in FS2004 just a few miles path to 16R at Narita airport.  

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted