FS2004/FSX Horten H-VII experimental flying wing and trainer. Based on the experiences of the smaller H-Vc, the two-seated H-VII made its first flight in May 1943. The H-VII was powered by two Argus AS-10-SC engines driving two-bladed constant-speed propellers via extension shafts. The aircraft had a fully retractable twin nosewheel undercarriage. The aircraft could reach a max. speed of 340 km/hr. The paintings were in Luftwaffe camouflage, assigned to the RLM-no. 8-226. This extraordinary aircraft probably suffered the same fate as the H-Vc and was burned after US troops occupied the Goettingen airfield in april 1945. By Andreas Becker.