FS98 Anadwa VKh Dual Fuselage Biplane, 1916. Three-seat Russian twin-fuselage light bomber biplane, constructed by Vassili Nikolayevich Khioni in 1916 with two Anatra D fuselages. Powered by two cowled 9-cylinder 100 hp Gnome Monosaupape rotary engines, its top speed was 75 kt. It was easy to fly and quite manoueverable. A small number were built, and the design was later improved. The Khioni dual-fuselage biplane series was regarded by technical experts of the time as one of the best large aircraft of the Russian aviation. Textures by Udo Entenmann. By Stephan Scholz.