FSX Adventure--The Forgotten Tomb - A Story Plus Flight

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

FSX Adventure--The Forgotten Tomb - A Story Plus Flight. FSX/FSadventureSky e-short story and flight series. One more "e-story + flight", not an FSX mission" Dr. Ding finished his tale and took a long drink of Vietnamese red wine. Max was looking at him wide eyed and followed him with a large glass of cold beer saying "It is hard to believe what you just told me but if you are right it is imperative we find that tomb". "I think we should not tell anyone where we are going and keep this secret totally to us" said the beautiful Lee-Huan looking at Max straight in the eyes. Max felt as if a thunderbolt crossed his skull. Her eyes were so penetrating that he felt the 7% beer kicking him hard. "Yes, I agree with you, this could be very dangerous and cause panic if others find out what we are looking for." answered Max. "I have arranged with the authorities for a special permit to search for strange butterflies for the museum" said the doctor... Well the flight is on, the expedition leaves tomorrow. You can tag along with the beautiful French-Vietnamese Lee-Huan, Dr. Ding and Max and resolve the mystery or just wait and see what happens... if you go, keep a sharp eye for the Tomb! By Gera Godoy Canova.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ppqCh4T-q7Q

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.