X-Plane 10 Scenery--LSZA Lugano V10.25 XP 10.25r1

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

X-Plane 10 Scenery--LSZA Lugano V10.25 XP 10.25r1. The LSZA Lugano is a scenery, not only an airport, with the city of Lugano, and the villages around the lake of Lugano, Agno, Magliaso, Caslano, Pura, Porto Ceresio and Melide. I reworked The LSZA Lugano scenery from october 24th for a couple of reasons: a) there was an obj. "parasole migros" creating a loading warning. Resolved! b) added many nice details inside the boarding area, have a look at it, it is as real as possible, even the letterbox is in the right place. c) improved some night textures, now it looks a little bit more realistic. d) added a seaplane ramp just in front of the city of Lugano. Again, all objects are made from picture taken in the area and reflect the typical house style of the south of Switzerland. Cranes and sailboats are from my dear friend "Helgo" Dieter Rosenkranz with his permission. A special thanks to Dieter who was my teacher in the use of SketchUp initializing the passion for building scenery. To run this scenery you do not need libraries of any sort, just drop the file as it is into your Custom Scenery folder. It is possible that even after several checks some objects may show up misplaced, there are so many that it is almost impossible to check it all. Just report it, it will be taken care in a future version. Note: the scenery was build for XP 10 and tested on V 10. 25 r1, could not test if it works also with V 9 as i do not have V 9 installed anymore. Hope you will enjoy flying around the area I live in as I do, with all the mountains and valleys making a VFR flight a one time experience. By Antonio Menotti.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.