About This File
FS2004 Aviron DeHavilland DH-89A. Aviron was an aviation school set up in Palestine in 1936, which in 1946 started operating scheduled flights as well. During the 1947-1948 Palestinian Civil War it was used as a light transport by the Jewish Paramilitary, and upon the establishment of the Israeli State in May of 1948 it was transferred to the newly established Israeli Air Force, where for a while it was the largest aircraft available. By Nikko Yaginuma.