FSX-LPMA-Funchal-Madeira

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

FSX-LPMA-Funchal-Madeira FSX-LPMA-Funchal-Madeira well it starts as always, i can't find any usable freeware airport in this case for the LPMA Madeira Funchal so I'll build it myself again...............well what can i say here it is after a lot of work as real as possible with a lot of details with the Default scenery built ..........So fly to Madeira with an Airbus A321 or a Boeing 737, of course There youchange to a heli or a smaller plane and see each other on the premises at...... Installation: copy the folder LPMA-Madeira Scenery into the addon folder of the FSX, start the FSX go to settings, scenery library , add area, press ok , after that you can already start............ Extras: To be able to see people I deliver the file 3DPeoble_Lib with you can also put it in the Copy the addon folder and activate it in FSX as described during installation and you'll see you people..............the same applies to extra vehicles and extra buildings with the supplied files. ObjLib-Large-Car-Parking-FSX and you'll see more vehicles...........Airport_Restaurants_ss_fsx.BGL + RCS_Cobus3000.BGL! You don't need these extras if you already have them! Extra bonus: Especially for the LPMA-Madeira, I'm adding the Airport AI Enhancer program so that you can create your own AI traffic.........more about it on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7vHXQMa3hhU2iGtODXlkHw/videos Support: Questions and help on my Youtube channel or by email to jam_aika@hotmail.de. Now have fun in Madeira Funschal Jamaika. By Ewald Wagner

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.