FSX Mexicana de Aviacion Airbus A320-214 2010-2005

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

FSX Mexicana de Aviacion Airbus A320-214 2010-2005 This is the Third Oldest Airline in the world, the Second Oldest Airline in Latin America, and the First Oldest Airline in Mexico, Mexicana Airlines (Mexicana de Aviacion), this is the Airbus A320-214 CFM for the pack have the New Livery (2010), Old Livery (2005), Oneworld Livery, White Colors, Albine Colors, Green Engines, White Engines, the registrations are: N213MX (With New Colors included), N566BB, XA-MXD (With White Colors included), XA-MXF (With New Colors included), XA-MXK (With Oneworld livery included), XA-MXL (With New Colors included), XA-UDT (With Albine Colors), XA-UDU, XA-VIP. For the 100th Anniversary I´ll upload all the fleet, since 1940´s with the DC-2 to the last fleet that had when it flies, the Mark and Airline still exists, BUT It doesn´t fly since 2011. This is my website: https://el-mundo-de-los-aviones-ai-traffic.jimdosite.com The model is FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) Airbus A320 CFM Basepack. I hope you enjoy it!. By Jesus Gibran Soriano Solleiro

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.