LIPZ-Venezia Tessera - Italy

(0 reviews)

About This File

LIPZ-Venezia Tessera - Italy FSX SE scenery by JZ from Holland

This secenery used the free secenery LIPZ_Venenzia Marco Polo 1_0 by Dario "VicDabor" Bortot as base.

Because the basic scenery "V.1.0 29-12-2017" has an empty appearance and some faults, I solved the faults and expanded it further with objects.

The layout was also adjusted so that it was not necessary to supplement buildings.

I have changed a few gates to Ramp so that the ground service no longer conflict with buildings.

The night lighting has also been adjusted so that the lights also give a shine on the ground.

The taxiways and the apron links are also illuminated so that you can find your way in the dark.

Both runways are activated but only the 4R has an ills. Both has markers.

The part for the air force has been restored, so that you can also go to this airfield with a military cargo aircraft.

Gate 324 is marked as a fuel station, where a fueltruck is waiting.

There are also extra helipads so you can also use this airport with a heli.

To ensure that DHL planes only come to DHL section of the airport I have marked the gates as "Dock-gate".

This is a Freeware Scenery, please do not sell any of these files in any commercial way!

This scenery has only been tested in FSX SE. Probably also suffices flightsim P3D

Enjoy and Happy flying

By Jan Zijlstra

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.