X-Plane / Virtavia Grumman F7F-3 Tigercat - 09 "The Racer" 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The clocks counting down folks and here they come to the line....& they are off with a flying start with 09
pulling out front. Boy...that 09 is fast. She is starting to pull away from the rest of the field as they round 
the first pylon. Now she is really pouring it on down the back stretch. She is like her name, a bolt of...a bolt of
"WHITE LIGHNING"

HEE! HEE! Couldn't help myself. I really want to thank a fellow simmer "eldo" for sending me pictures of this 
beauty and requesting me to put this livery together. (photos included) It was time consuming with maintaining
all the seam lines for the different panels & also the inspection plates etc. Had to do them over a couple of 
times to get the proper colour that they would show correctly & not be too dominant.

I've included only the icon & thumb icon for the clean version only. You will have to create your own icons if you
wish to install her in the other versions.

I've also got to thank all the folks at Virtavia and also Sean McLeod with keeping all of us upto date during the
build of this beautiful piece of history.

Like I've been saying

If you can get her UP ...& get her DOWN...in one piece, you really do have some potential!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.