MAGIC BUS 1946 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTOR BUS-142

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

MAGIC BUS 1946 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTOR BUS-142

VERY IMPORTANT: Please download all the libraries listed below as they are crucial assets needed for the scenery to be displayed properly.

Welcome to Stampede Trail in Healy, Alaska The satellite imagery of the bus was printed on the ground from BING maps; so that was a huge plus for placement, so she sits where she sat IRL.

DESCRIPTION: An abandoned bus in the Alaska wilderness, where a young man documented his demise over 114 days in 1992. a very dangerous location, somewhere in the mist of the treacherous backcountry in Healy, Alaska. The bus has been moved due to Public Safety Concerns.

Changes: 1.0.1

-- Fixed a Possible Bug Reported by some

-- Changed the bus tires to give it a more withered look

-- Some mild scenery adjustments

Changes:1.0.2

---- Moose-Ram Skull was added as tiny ornaments to the scenery

- I've decided to share this little scenery I put together for those who wish to pay the iconic BUS142 a visit in the Sim. All necessary libraries are listed below.

- Once again, please be sure to download all listed libraries; otherwise, the scenery will not appear correctly. The bus tires depend on it. If your tires are missing, it means you are missing library assets, as I used objects to replace the tires using assets from the libraries listed below.

Namscene Library
Mike Asset Library
MSFS 2020 200+Library
Daves-Fisherman Dave Library
Wookie- Bush & Country Library

INSTALL: Drop Extracted Folders -- Alaska-B142 -- and -- Alaska-Bus SK --  into the Community Folder. 

IMPORTANT: Do Not Remove, Rename, or alter the BGL Files in any way as it may cause the scenery to not show up.

OPTIONAL: FINDING BUS 142: You can always take the more Challenging Approach but To make it easier for you guys to find the bus, I've included a LNM Flightplan directing you to the location if you wish to go that Route. Simply Upload the Route into LNM and use this as a Refference to find the Bus.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.