• Latest Posts

• Hello, I got the pop up windows with the mention "mission completed" and a detailed score with 10000 for each item. For another MSFS session everything relative to this mission was zeroed. It's a bug to be corrected by fsacademy team. Best regards
    • Keeps getting better! I echo all compliments. 
    • Great shot, and I'm not a big F-16 fan. More of an 18 guy. But at least you brought along someone to pay the bar tab!
    • Beech Sundowner, if my memory serves me correctly. And, VFR, so must have been 5500 (east is least and west is best).
    • Just a note to compliment the Admin folks: They really do listen to us. I just discovered that they have split the forums to a separate page so that we can access new if we wish but can also go direct to the forums. Great Job Admins!  
    • This tutorial covers how to do an ILS approach with the aid of VNAV in the newly updated TBM 930 in the Avionics and Aircraft Update in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Not shown in the video is selecting VNAV on the MFD menu and enabling VNAV. Be sure to do this to get VNAV to work. Vertical Navigation data comes from the G3000 and will be used up to the final approach fix. After that, the glide slope is used to fly the glide slope portion of ILS approach to the runway. Vertical and lateral flight modes are also discussed in detail along with how to go direct to a point after the IAF is selected. "Ghost needles", altitude selection, and even how to check the weather at the destination is shown.     thecorporatepilotdad Youtube channel The Corporate Pilot Guys Podcast About The Author This video is produced by thecorporatepilotdad. He has been a FlightSim.Com member for close to twenty years and using Flight Simulator since back in the day of FS98 and FS2000. He is also a professional pilot with over 7000 hours of real world flight experience ranging from Cessna 152s to super-mid size business jets.
    • Very nice! I just spotted that too, Charlie- Great Job Admin, it's very much appreciated.
    • Bears were still quite active mid '80s cruses too. Biil, do you kno the name of the file for that Oriskany model? Great for any Korea or Nan missions,