• Latest Posts

• Simple Traffic through Aerosoft works great beautiful aircraft Current unit price: €12.50 *   https://www.aerosoft.com/en/shop/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-tools/3537/aerosoft-tool-simple-traffic
    • My global ships though it says some have had the issue I am having so just install the shipping routes you want to fly around so I did remove four of the files and that seemed to solve the issue however, it didn't give me any trouble before this last update. I think by adding all their ne avionics just sent mmy proccessor over the top thogh do have the i7 I donot even fool around with the avionics I wish they would maybe fix the bridges around the world instead better for my navigation as well as those shipping lanes guess I am old school. MSFS graphics are nice but FSX was a much more stable platform.
    • (Sorry for the forum cross-posting, but it's relevant here as well) Does Flight Simulator 2000/Pro support splashing in the water when attempting to land/taxi in it (like previous versions of MSFS)? I know that in the previous versions that if you tried to land on the various large bodies water (or taxi into it) the aircraft would make a splashing sound, resulting in sinking into the water and a crash. I THINK that this also works in FS2002 (which I don't have), as in Combat Flight Simulator 2 (which I do have) it indeed does function.
    • (Sorry for the forum cross-posting, but it's relevant here as well) Does Flight Simulator 2000/Pro support splashing in the water when attempting to land/taxi in it (like previous versions of MSFS)? I know that in the previous versions that if you tried to land on the various large bodies water (or taxi into it) the aircraft would make a splashing sound, resulting in sinking into the water and a crash. I THINK that this also works in FS2002 (which I don't have), as in Combat Flight Simulator 2 (which I do have) it indeed does function.
    • Thanks Mr. Z.  Yes - but in today's world the F4 being tucked in so close to the Bear would probably be considered unsafe and unprofessional,
    • I agree with you. FS9 is still my favorite, even 20 years later. With today's new hardware and graphics, it's rock solid, runs flawlessly, and can look absolutely beautiful. Even if you are only using freeware, it can still look absolutely amazing! Long live FS9! 😀
    • Couldn't find the Oriskany file but simMarket has a payware FSX/P3D 3 Essex class carrier package (Bonny Dick, Hancock, and Lexington) for 10 Euros. simMarket: ESSEX-CLASS AIRCRAFT CARRIER FSX P3D
    • I was wondering this the other day. My guess is that most people bought either the least expensive or most  expensive version. I only bought the Deluxe version simply for the enhanced Cape Town International airport, and the steam gauge 172. If it weren't for that, I'd have bought the Standard version, since, well it's a lot of money extra for stuff that I probably won't use. I'm reasonably happy with my choice, since I visit Cape Town fairly frequently in the game and also have other scenery and airports in the area as well. I don't fly the any version of the 172 much these days however. But if I do, I usually go for the steam gauge one. What about you? Which one did you get, why, and are you still satisfied with the purchase?