• Latest Posts

• I use it all the time, it is a complex piece of software and has a huge number of configuration settings so it does take a while to get the hang of but I expect once you get it running as you want it, you will never look back. Biggest plus point is the huge number of accents, automatically associated with appropriate airlines, and their countries for ATC. Second biggest plus point is that it uses realistic transition levels rather than 18000 around the world (although you can modify them all to 18000 or what you like if you want!)   Biggest negative point is that the recordings were made many years ago so they do not include recent airlines. In theory they could be created like EditVoicePack but the sheer number of voices make that an unpalatable idea. In such cases I use the ICAO code, for instance MyTravel Airlines (ICAO VZ) was "Kestrel" but that isn't included, so I would fly it as VICTOR ZULU 1234. Edit . . . that is a poor example because it IS included, but hopefully you get the gist'   This product has the best support I have ever come across (whether for Flight Simulator or other subjects) through the forum there, and an incredibly detailed manual which would probably last you through a transatlantic flight!   I think a trial version is available if you want to suck it and see.   Hope this helps,   John
    • WOW love the new updated look. it took a bit to find where the featured articles are located that came in a promo email was, but i got there without too much drama. Looking forward to travelling around the site and discovering new things.
    • Well, I loaded up the Just Flight PA-28 with the GNS 530 and the distance to next waypoint does show up.  So, I am guessing it is a problem with the C172.   Any thoughts on a fix?  I am not looking to reinstall MSFS 🙂    Edit-I decided to delete the C172, reload it.  No change 😞 
    • Well, I loaded up the Just Flight PA-28 with the GNS 530 and the distance to next waypoint does show up.  So, I am guessing it is a problem with the C172.   Any thoughts on a fix?  I am not looking to reinstall MSFS 🙂 
    • Hi there, comtemplating about getting "PF3-ATC At Its Best" available in the Store here for download. Wander if anyone has any experience with it? Got FS2004 and do mainly IRF flights with standatrd Voice Pack- accelerated with some added call signs through EditVoicepack. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks,
    • I feel that is the solution that was offered to me as well, and I have not had any problems with it since.
    • This is true, however 🙂 I could not find a 3rd party seller of the C172 WITH steam gauges.  That is the ONLY reason I upgraded.