• Latest Posts

• Well, I loaded up the Just Flight PA-28 with the GNS 530 and the distance to next waypoint does show up.  So, I am guessing it is a problem with the C172.   Any thoughts on a fix?  I am not looking to reinstall MSFS 🙂    Edit-I decided to delete the C172, reload it.  No change 😞 
    • Well, I loaded up the Just Flight PA-28 with the GNS 530 and the distance to next waypoint does show up.  So, I am guessing it is a problem with the C172.   Any thoughts on a fix?  I am not looking to reinstall MSFS 🙂 
    • Hi there, comtemplating about getting "PF3-ATC At Its Best" available in the Store here for download. Wander if anyone has any experience with it? Got FS2004 and do mainly IRF flights with standatrd Voice Pack- accelerated with some added call signs through EditVoicepack. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks,
    • I feel that is the solution that was offered to me as well, and I have not had any problems with it since.
    • This is true, however 🙂 I could not find a 3rd party seller of the C172 WITH steam gauges.  That is the ONLY reason I upgraded.  
    • Just tried it, still not showing the distance to the next waypoint.  Wonder if it is because I am checking while on the ground?  Would not think that would matter though, distance is distance even at sea level or 2,000 agl
    • Roy, I'm going on very limited info here. I'll pass on to what I experienced a few days ago similar to your description, not sure if it's the same though. I use the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle setup. In air, on ground, any AC, the throttle behavior was like yours. I was beginning a flight in simple aircraft (JPL 152) like the Bulldog. I'd advance the throttle and shortly afterwards the throttle would retard  and the engine cut off. Long story short: I had previously flown a small jet and one of the axis was assigned "Fuel Cutoff". Since I wasn't using that axis, I ignored it and had not updated the control configuration in the Control Options. Once I reselected "Single Engine Simple", all was well. TLDR: check for any inputs that might be active that you don't expect. Once I was having a big issue and ultimately found out the XBox controller that I use for the camera, was turned on its side on top of the keyboard and had inadvertently depressed the F8 key and drove the flaps fully down. Disconnect your devices one by one and try to isolate where the conflict might be.. Hope you get it sorted out....Good luck.