• Latest Posts

• Ok, let's give it a new try...   So I looked for the old stuff from the "Cook Islands"...  Still no "zip-dive", no good screenshots (like before) and no satisfieing information about the files available.   Flightsim.com ist still totally worthless! Horrorable!   But... great with good download speed - but if you don't find anything to download - what's it worth it?   Dedl
    • I have the TM Airbus stick and just tried a flight with Autopilot and didn't have a problem when selecting Button 3, or button 4.  Button 3 for me is "Reset Cockpit View".  The A/P stayed connected. Just to confirm, when you Filter for "Assigned" and click to "Search by Input" and push your button 3, does it look something like this?  There is nothing else that comes up?
    • I entered the FlightPlan inside MSFS and it did not fly the transition. I still had two courses on the MFD.   Madmav24
    • Hi everyone. AIG says in their forum that i have to use tfs's model. If using their model would be an option i think they would have mentioned it in my post there. He says they may have to create a workaround in their next update if the file does not reappear 🙂 Strange that it should just vanish like that. It is the same with tfs333 and 346. Thx for all the suggestions guys 🙂  
    • I'm still having a glitch when I get to the transition at the airport. The aircraft will stay straight and not fly the 90 degree turn to the transition, I have to bring it back on course manually. Change the CDI over to the correct one for ILS. The hit autopilot and it will fly the glideslope. I have tried it with the teardrop HOLD and without. Same thing happens. There are two courses on the MFD. One straight to the transition without the waypoint with a nice 90 degree turn showing, which is does not fly. Then there is the course with the waypoint going to the transition, The course stops there. I loaded the FlightPlan from Little Nav Map so I am thinking that is where the glitch is.   Madmav24
    • One more update, rather perplexing: out of habit, I accidentally tapped the left button on the joystick.  Sadly, the same symptoms returned.  What's concerning is that that button has no assignment.  In my mind, there should be absolutely no reaction if it's toggled.  Whelp!  Guess I'll have to take extra care not to tap the left button.  If it helps (for anyone else using it): it's the Thrustmaster Airbus Edition joystick (not the whole throttle quadrant).
    • This tutorial covers preparing the Citation Longitude (AAU1 Update) for takeoff beginning with a cold and dark cockpit then starting the APU and starting both engines.   The electrical system is briefly explained with some demonstrations of what is happening when the APU generator is turned on.   Next, the route is programmed in the Garmin 5000 as well as how to compute takeoff V speeds and takeoff DISTANCE!   The "No Takeoff" CAS message that is part of the takeoff warning system detailed along with the APR system which gives the engine a higher amount of rated thrust in the event of an engine failure.   Link to the MSFS Citation Longitude Operator's Guide: Click Here   Joining the channel helps support the channel. Become a channel member and get access to a custom made CJ4 Checklist for MSFS as well as a TBM 930 custom made checklist, climb, cruise, and descent performance charts as well as a basic overview of important speeds and more. Join here.         thecorporatepilotdad Youtube channel The Corporate Pilot Guys Podcast About The Author This video is produced by thecorporatepilotdad. He has been a FlightSim.Com member for close to twenty years and using Flight Simulator since back in the day of FS98 and FS2000. He is also a professional pilot with over 7000 hours of real world flight experience ranging from Cessna 152s to super-mid size business jets.