• Latest Posts

• We're pleased to announce a new utility that we are making available to help our dedicated pilots who are looking for ideas on where to fly next. It's the DAL Virtual FlightFinder. Here you'll find ten randomly selected flights pulled from our schedule. If you don't see a flight you like in the list, you can simply hit the refresh button for a completely new group of originating and destination locations. Once you find the flight, continue to the schedule and book it as normal. This new tool gives you an incredible opportunities to fly to and experience places you might have never thought to go. Check it out now: https://www.dalvirtual.com/flightfinder/ 
    • Nothing says February in Ontario like heading east to get in a little skiing. Mont-Tremblant is by far one of the most popular ski resorts in Eastern Canada and is even a popular destination with our neighbors to the south. What makes Mount Tremblant even more popular is its ease of access, with not only a major 4 lane highway that drops you right in to the heart of the resort, but Mont-Tremblant also has its own international airport just minutes away. Your mission is to depart from Quebec City (CYQB) and fly to Mont-Tremblant (CYFJ) with any if the following Canadian Xpress® corporate freeware or payware aircraft: • Beechcraft King Air 350 • Cessna C750 Citation X • Embraer EMB-505 Phenom 300 • Honda HA-420 HondaJet • Pilatus PC-12 • Pilatus PC-24 • Piaggio P-180 Join Canadian Xpress today in order to participate as there are some great prizes to be won including any Aerosoft download product from https://www.aerosoft.com/ The February 2023 Monthly Challenge is open to all Canadian Xpress pilots from February 1st until February 27th, 2023 so join Canadian Xpress today by visiting  https://canadianxpress.ca. 
    • Went well for me except that it does what it does with every update....... it turns off full screen and changes it to windows mode. No big deal, I expect it and it only take a minuet to change it back. Anyone else have this happen?
    • Here an example of the approach lights well above the ground.Though the Progressive arrows are showing when ever I taxi to Active 22L the arrows dissapear just before the left turn in front of the building on the right. Berlopez
    • Happy to report that the update went smoothly and reasonably swiftly this mid-afternoon. No negative issues. So...Yay.
    • I will add my 2 cents worth, it will be short and sweet.   Cats Rule!!!
    • There is nothing wrong with installing FSX and MSFS 2020 on the same computer. Please know that MSFS really needs a SSD drive with plenty of space on it and it also needs a strong internet connection.
    • Yes, I looked 21W up and it shows and says that the runway parallels the highway just as your shots show it.  Having said that, with all the knobs and mountains nearby a narrow valley like that can be very risky for heavy cross wind bursts.  I was more concerned about a rogue gust blowing the airplane across the rail on short final than the semi ending up on the runway.
    • +1.  It makes a downed plane much easier for S&R to find from the air.  Nowadays, unless you're in some kind of newest stealth equipment, you're pretty easy for several kinds of eyes to find when aloft. 
    • No!?! lol The more we all work the site and see how to get around, the sooner we can find any actual issues, compared to preferences. The site's coming along nicely. Thanks again for all the effort.