• Latest Posts

• Although when I open the panel after installing, it opens in the view menu, a big window! After I click for it to load all info, nothing happens. BTW when I search for apchart v-2 I only get v-1; Which I understand by the authors' read-me has a problem loading, because of the wway he packed it. When ever I search for v-2 I get directed to v-1   Berlopez
    • Good night shot Bill. 😃
    • Nice paints, but they should send their camouflage expert back to school. 🤣
    • Nice! Even this horrendous RL paint scheme can't detract from the greatness that is the F-18. 
    • Well, talkin' 'bout the China Lake (talkin' 'bout the China Lake) Whoa, oh (whoa, oh), China Lake                                   - "Slightly altered" lyrics from the song "China Grove" by the Dooby Brothers Here are some random ramp shots of an F/A-18 at the Naval Air Weapons Station, China Lake, California.  The airplane is in the day glo orange, white, and black color scheme for Navy training, test, and utility aircraft and assigned to Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 31 (VX-31) - the "Dust Devils."  
    • After chasing ar0ound the Redbird site for a while I found this:      
    • A long time ago started using FSX to do boating rather than flying.  I found at that point that FSX did not have proper water contour and I found UTX for Canada and US.  I found it to be very close to real life in regards to contour for lakes rivers and channels.  Its main problem however was water levels.   I am talking about "water mountains" up to 150'  and sometimes dips and hills than can dip down 50 to 100' and then right back up in a length of 1/4 mile, in a river that is suppose to be level. I am thinking that doing some "scenery design", I can fix these spots, but the only thing I have manage to do, and this was quite a few years ago, was to use G max to model my own boat.   I have tried to look into the FS Devoper's section but end up being overwhelmed by the terminology being used. Bottom line: can I fix these problem areas and what programs would I need to start with.