Doolittle Raid's North American B-25 Mitchells

The recent post with a Mitchell B-25 gave me that idea of illustrating the moment when Doolittle Raid's bombers were to leave their carrier 430 NM from Japan, Apr. 18th, 1942. One more for my WW2 collection!

25mitch.jpg

-- that view with:

.boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.a freeware North American B-25 Mitchell

.weather with the FSXWX freeware

.the freeware shader adjuster rdart78 and textures set --

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice going Gerard! Great depiction. I have Midway on DVD. That was the first movie my Dad took me to see in the movie theater. Yes Rick, they have a new one coming out. Looking forward to getting the DVD! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry for being late to answer. I had to wake up early that Saturday and to sleep early :) Thanks a lot all for your kind comments! Think I was lucky to snap that pic (not so easy to put a formation flight on the deck of a AIcarrier ship :cool: )

And I swear I didn't see that movie Midway :) Even didn't know it existed (think it wasn't released in France indeed)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Magnificent screenshot, Gérard! Absolutely great.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]