Arriving to the end of the world

lmhariano

Looking good! I was just there. :pilot: Currently sitting on the Falklands waiting to start on my next leg. :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots!! ;)

Years ago the approach to Hong Kong airport had a hugely sharp right turn to final to avoid flying into a mountain. Or take the "short cut" and risk being shot down by the locals.

In fact traveling when up the Formosa Straight on our LPH, we were expected to have all possible hands on deck to prove we weren't trying to stage an attack on the locals either.

Not following either of those two procedures correctly might have brought you and those with you to the end of this world as we know it.:eek:

Of course now that's all straightened out those same locals and after them the rest of the world are fighting the corona virus. :eek::eek::eek:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Looking good! I was just there. :pilot: Currently sitting on the Falklands waiting to start on my next leg. :)

Good Luck!! Mama San likes hitting the bars and Mae Ling will hardly go anywhere without her! :(

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice shots!! ;)

Years ago the approach to Hong Kong airport had a hugely sharp right turn to final to avoid flying into a mountain. Or take the "short cut" and risk being shot down by the locals.

In fact traveling when up the Formosa Straight on our LPH, we were expected to have all possible hands on deck to prove we weren't trying to stage an attack on the locals either.

Not following either of those two procedures correctly might have brought you and those with you to the end of this world as we know it.:eek:

Of course now that's all straightened out those same locals and after them the rest of the world are fighting the corona virus. :eek::eek::eek:

Michael

I had no idea that’s why they did that!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice item and pics here Luis! :cool::cool::cool:

Here's link to a YouTube video of real world landing at the Falklands.

Watching the video I am satisfied with the feeware Falklands scenery I use in FSX: Mesh, airport and other scenery match more or less with the reality on this desolate part of the world.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice item and pics here Luis! :cool::cool::cool:

Here's link to a YouTube video of real world landing at the Falklands.

Watching the video I am satisfied with the feeware Falklands scenery I use in FSX: Mesh, airport and other scenery match more or less with the reality on this desolate part of the world.:)

Well, at least it has actual parking areas and hangers. My Orbx scenery just has the runway, tower and grass!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]