Cooling off in Norway

Yesterday in Kentucky is was just over 80*F. And today was predicted to be over 60*. So I thought I'd escape to a little more winter like temps for a day. I chose ENJA Which is on an island in Norway.

I wasn't disappointed! RW weather there today was 26*F with a northwest wind of 32 gusting to 38 knots. And a light snow as well. Luckily the heavy clouds were a few thousand feet up so I got some pretty cool shots. Keep in mind looking at them, these shots were taken about 15:00 local.

I thought I'd fly with Mama Sanh and Mae Ling in the Honda Jet but then I remembered David is on his around the world trip in it. So I took the old standby Learjet with Jens Bassberg as co-pilot. Being from nearby Sweden and a long term DHL pilot, he is a lot more familiar with flying in these weather conditions than I. What better time to get some RW winter practice in a GA aircraft.

fsx1.jpg

fsx2.jpg

fsx 4.jpg

fsx5.jpg

fsx6.jpg

fsx7.jpg

BTW: This is a stock FSX LearJet and the ORBX ENJA airport scenery.

Hope these shots cooled you down as well!!! :cool:

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Remove Duplicate Shot & add info
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Definitely beautiful shots! The one with the sun below the horizon with the Lear in front really makes it! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]