Carendo/ alabeo

I took advantage of the Carendo sale and purchased a Cessna 170, So I go to download it to my Win 10 machine and it stops and gives me a "Invalid file handle 5" I always thought that Carendo was excellent soft ware.. now I see this is a Alabeo plane? Thanks for the help, and yes I did send them a help request.

Four of the models I got are Alabeo (DA40, DA42, M20R and the R66) which I got from the Carenado website. All the rest are Carenado.

I've noticed the Carenado sale starts first, which ended last Sunday. Then the Alabeo sale follows. Even if you buy from the Carenado website, you get a Alabeo.

During sales, their website gets hammered. Last sale a few weeks ago, I had to get one at a time because the sale price was not being applied in the shopping basket.

I might be wrong but I think their ALL Alabeo and Carenado is a publisher and rebrands the Alabeo's as Carenado.

Keep trying. You will get it downloaded eventually!

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro