Problem autothrottle

ivi96

Hi everyone,

I seriously need some help, is like weeks that i'm trying to solve this problem:

myautothrottle gets literally stuck after hours cruising. I did a flight from Milan to Cancun, everything was ok, I left it on for the whole night, but when I woke up in the morning, I saw the speed increased to 350 kts instead of maintaining 300kts as planned and the throttle was stuck even if I would try to disconnect the autothrottle! I was moving my joystick throttle, but the levers in the sim were stuck at full power!

understand me: after 9 hours of flying I had to ends the flight... I was really pissed off

PLEASE ANY IDEAS??

Hi everyone,

I seriously need some help, is like weeks that i'm trying to solve this problem:

myautothrottle gets literally stuck after hours cruising. I did a flight from Milan to Cancun, everything was ok, I left it on for the whole night, but when I woke up in the morning, I saw the speed increased to 350 kts instead of maintaining 300kts as planned and the throttle was stuck even if I would try to disconnect the autothrottle! I was moving my joystick throttle, but the levers in the sim were stuck at full power!

understand me: after 9 hours of flying I had to ends the flight... I was really pissed off

PLEASE ANY IDEAS??

Sim?

Settings?

Aircraft?

Now, you do know that autothrottle is NOT linked to ANY throttle settings?

We need to know FIRST what aricraft is... No point in talking about MACH and not KIAS if aircraft isn't capable of the Flight Levels!

Milan, Italy to Cancun, Mexico? Not too awfully tough to figure a jet at jet altitudes? I seriously doubt a C-172! Also big clue.....after 9 hrs. of flying! :rolleyes::confused:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️