HELP! Bought and installed the Chicago scenery add-on

I purchased from the Steam Store the FSX Steam Edition: US Cities X: Chicago Add-On .. Since I live on Chicago it seemed a wise choice?

The airports are all there but the city and all our buildings have vanished and been replaced by the generic few houses and flat empty land scenes?

Anyone ever run into this?

All help greatly appreciated.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I 'may' have self-resolved my situation? In the FSX Setting panel my scenery settings were all set to Medium, don't know why. Hit the reset to default button which set everything to Ultra-High and Voila! Chicago, Like Brigadoon, has again appeared.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx