Major Scenery Issues with Orbx

tilneyg88

It's possible you didn't get the needed ORBX libraries (not the same as the Global pack), or maybe the order of various packages in your scenery library is not quite right. Also, if that's not an ORBX airport you've depicted, there might be a discrepancy between what/where with ORBX and what/where with your other add-on.

Just more things to check out.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Hi,

Don't know if this helps, this is the way my Orbx scenery is layered in FSX, pretty

much the same in FSX-SE as well, this is the way Orbx Central loaded it, I haven't

changed any of the priorities, and it all seems to work fine, apart from the odd

airport elevation issue, which I can resolve. I do have some other Orbx scenery

to load, but I always use Central to install it and just let it put it where it wants.

I haven't loaded Orbx vector to FSX yet, I have it in Steam, but the jury is still

out as to whether I like the effect of it that much!

Orbx.jpg

Hope this may help

Cheers

Richard

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 120 AIO

16 GB G-Skill DDR3 PC3-12800 (800 MHz) Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card GDDR53x 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III

Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 Live video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder

Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE

Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat