Tooltips text too large and cuts off

surrodox2001

Specifically, the problem happens when you run FS2004 fullscreen in a higher resolution (>720p?), the tooltips font will change its size and making some tooltips for gauges near the edge of the screen cuts off and make the portion of it unreadable.

In smaller resolutions, this doesn't happen.

Is this a Microsoft feature or can FS be modified to have a fixed/smaller tooltips font in fullscreen and in higher resolutions?

Perhaps your Windows font is set too large? Do you have it set larger than Small (Default)?

For me (System 7) that is right click on the screen, Personalize, Display. For Windows 10 right click on the screen, Display Settings.

Note that this will change your settings everywhere in Windows so you might need to change this back after using FS.

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Perhaps your Windows font is set too large? Do you have it set larger than Small (Default)?

I don't, and I tried to set the size for tooltip font, well it does change the size of the tooltip in windowed mode, it doesn't have an effect in fullscreen mode where the text is still large in higher resolutions.