Jan Visser C47

munnst

Hi,

I downloaded Douglas_C-47_V3_12_Beta.zip which has some nice additional textures but I'm getting the following errors.

Is anyone able to resolve these?

They seem to relate to 32 v 64 bit dll's?

Thanks,

Ted.

[error.0]

error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14\panel\dsd_fsx_fuel_dump.dll, Gauge: display. DLL is 32 bit. A 64 bit version is required.

[error.1]

error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14\panel\Douglas_C47.dll, Gauge: Main. DLL is 32 bit. A 64 bit version is required.

[error.2]

error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14\panel\C47_DSD_FSX_XML_Sound.dll, Gauge: Sound. DLL is 32 bit. A 64 bit version is required.

[error.3]

error=Gauge/Script Error

Type: Gauge

Name: KeyEvent_SND_C47

Error: Invalid variable (missing : - did you forget a macro?): :WaitGreeting

[error.4]

error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14\panel\dsd_window_status2.dll, Gauge: window_status. DLL is 32 bit. A 64 bit version is required.

[error.5]

error=Gauge file not found: radiosvvc!DH125_RMI

[error.6]

error=Texture C47_1_T_SPEC.DDS failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)

[error.7]

error=Texture C47_2_T_SPEC.DDS failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)

I'm not Jan Visser but I can nevertheless tell you this.

1. Throw away version 3.12, it's outdated.

2. Download the latest 3.1406 version from link below (it has all fixes). Pay careful attention to the readme.txt as for running this in p3d v4+ you have to substitute the panel.cfg by an alternative provided.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0s9ozq4cgjkaxvd/c47_31406c.zip?dl=0

3. Alternatively, there is a dedicated P3D 4.4/4.5 (but not v5) special HD version available from Sim Outhouse. In their library search string "KN660". This one runs out of the box. But it can only use a few dedicated repaints, mostly also available from Sim Outhouse.

Edited by mjahn

1. Throw away version 3.12, it's outdated.

2. Download the latest 3.1406 version from link below (it has all fixes). Pay careful attention to the readme.txt as for running this in p3d v4+ you have to substitute the panel.cfg by an alternative provided.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0s9ozq4cgjkaxvd/c47_31406c.zip?dl=0

3. Alternatively, there is a dedicated P3D 4.4/4.5 (but not v5) special HD version available from Sim Outhouse. In their library search string "KN660". This one runs out of the box. But it can only use a few dedicated repaints, mostly also available from Sim Outhouse.

Awesome, thanks for that. I'll try both.

Mjahn,

Hi.

I deleted all my C47's in favour of the prePar3D one you mentioned above.

This version fixes everything including saounds, co-pilot, textures et al.

Many thanks,

Ted.