clouds

Roger Wensley

I use these,

FS2004/FSX Oscar Cloud,

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=129672

Might be worth a look.

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Are there any really realistic clouds for fs9?

Roger I find these work well with FS2004: hde.zip

Do a search in the file library for the above zip file and I think you'll be pleased with the result :-)

Cheers

Dom

High Definition Environment V1 by Pablo Diaz is very good. it is available here in the library as noted above. Version 2 is much better but cannot find it here. It is available in the library at Avsim.com

Larry

For me it wasn't as much the cloud textures as it was what I used to get them into FS9. And for that Pilot's FSGRW has worked the best for me to get the most realistic "scene". The cloud textures I have used for years were from Flight1's Flight Environment.

For me it wasn't as much the cloud textures as it was what I used to get them into FS9. And for that Pilot's FSGRW has worked the best for me to get the most realistic "scene". The cloud textures I have used for years were from Flight1's Flight Environment.

Actually agree with this. FSGRW seems to inject the WX and display the clouds very well into FS9.

I also use most cloud textures from Flight1 Flight Environment, but for the cirrus clouds I use the textures from ActiveSky6.5. Additionally, I installed the sky textures from Supersky 2015 by Aldus (Aldo Bulgehroni). The weather engine is from FSGRW as well.