Anyone been involved in betas before?

Hi all,

The reason I ask the question in the title is that someone may be able to give us some idea of how long after the start of the beta it normally takes before release.

I would assume that the beta stage (having never been involved with one before)

would be the point where no new features are added and it is just bugs being ironed out.

Or maybe i am way off base?

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Yes, beta is typically when features have been fixed and they are focused on fixing bugs and improving performance. How long a beta lasts depends on the project and how well it goes. Some may be relatively short, while others last several months, and possibly longer.

Yes, beta is typically when features have been fixed and they are focused on fixing bugs and improving performance. How long a beta lasts depends on the project and how well it goes. Some may be relatively short, while others last several months, and possibly longer.
Let's hope that fs2020 is the short version!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Of course still at Alpha stage at the moment, although the beta is expected in the coming weeks

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles