Keyboard stops working?

Does anybodies else have keyboard issues when they come to the forum? It's like it just stops working as if the batteries are dead...I usually have to maestro the whole keyboard back and forth to get it working again.

:confused::confused::confused:

I have noticed a similar problem in my setup, but it has been of no consequence. I run a free program called CAM, it shows everything going on in the computer such as temperature, workload, clock speed, fan speed for both CPU and GPU, as well as RAM usage and used and free space on my drives. When running any of my flightsim programs bringing up CAM to the screen stops all keyboard functions, but the sim and CAM are still working. As soon as I take the CAM display off the screen the keyboard functions normally again. I have no idea why this happens, and it is not really a problem. It may not be relevant to you, but take a close look at the programs running or displaying in your situation.

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5X; ASRock Z270 K6 Gaming MB, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM; 500GB SSD + 2TB HDD; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; 34" 21:9 curved 4K Monitor

• 2 weeks later...