Another nice flight in the Beech Duke!

One of my favorites Rick. It's fast, handles nicely and looks great! :cool: :cool: :)

I know I had posted this aircraft earlier, but, I found the listing again, downloaded to get some gauge info, and Damn, I had to look at all the 17 paints that Paul Craig included, and this one, the chocolate stripes, I had to have it. In my excitement, I just had to share it again! Sorry, and you are correct with everything you have said!

Thanks Larry! - Rick :cool::cool:

Nice ride!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, nice ride. Of course my favorite of that bunch is still the old King Air. And I never even met Sky's nice Penny! :mad:

But my favorite Beech of all time is the Bonanza. My friend Chuck, who owned one & I did some truly fun stuff with it!! ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I agree, nice ride. Of course my favorite of that bunch is still the old King Air. And I never even met Sky's nice Penny! :mad:

But my favorite Beech of all time is the Bonanza. My friend Chuck, who owned one & I did some truly fun stuff with it!! ;)

Michael

Sorry, I should have provided the history of my first response! My friend Chuck Patrum from Northern California was also a Ch-34, Ch-46 pilot in Vietnam. When he got his Masters degree in engineering, his folks gave him that Bonanza as a graduation gift!!

I met him preparing for my/his first trip to Vietnam. I always thought he was not just a great pilot, but also someone with a conscience!

After both of us were med-evacced from different raids in different squadrons back to California, we spent many a joyous hour flying his Bonanza all over California.

We also got more than one flight violation suspended because we were both combat pilots who were about to return to being a combat pilot. God forbid anyone would keep anyone away from going abroad and being shot again!!

Sadly during his second deployment, Chuck didn't make it back!!

Even sadder from my point of view, being in a different squadron I had no idea Chuck had been killed till I called his parents after being med-evacuated the second time myself!

I still wonder from time to time why true personable heroes like Chuck didn't make it and others like me did??!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.