Cd keys msfs2020 discount

Hello,

CDKeys now has an 30% discount for the Premium Deluxe at $98.89 and 33% discount for the regular version $51.39.

I've used CD Keys many times before, and, have never had any problem with keys bought thru them.

REGULAR VERSION

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/microsoft-flight-simulator-windows-10-pc

PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-windows-10-pc

rrroberttt

Not that I would risk $100.00 to save $20.00, but I find it interesting that they seem to be selling "keys" without information on where to get the download.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

There are several posts about this on another forum. Some say that the keys have come from places around the world where the sim might be a lot cheaper due to the economy of that country. Others say the keys may have been acquired fraudulently (bought with stolen credit cards etc)

Most agree that these key sites are probably not 100% legal or safe. You maybe able to buy from these companies safely but personally I don’t think it’s worth the risk.

Besides, they are not official sellers of MSFS and it’s probably a better idea to support a Microsoft and buy directly or from an official distributor (eg Aerosoft)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Most agree that these key sites are probably not 100% legal or safe.

These sites are very much in a grey area. For some they work out, or perhaps it is better to say they have worked out so far. I gave a similar site a try a while ago for a Windows 7 key, and it did work fine for about a year or so. Then one day Windows came up saying it wasn't valid any more and the key was disabled. In the case of Windows and MS Office they often sell volume licence keys that aren't valid for resale, which Microsoft will disable when they find out.

Caveat emptor.

...I gave a similar site a try a while ago for a Windows 7 key, and it did work fine for about a year or so. Then one day Windows came up saying it wasn't valid any more and the key was disabled. In the case of Windows and MS Office they often sell volume licence keys that aren't valid for resale, which Microsoft will disable when they find out.

Caveat emptor.

Don't feel bad. I once bought two Windows 7 Ultimate boxed from eBay. They both appeared sealed.

One installed and works perfectly to this day. The other, I had to call to get activated, which it did. A year later I tried reinstalling it and it was no go, not even by calling it in. I spoke to someone at Microsoft and they said it had been INSTALLED 88 TIMES!

Definitely Caveat emptor

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro