A little help ( Maybe)

jmie

I need a little help form any of you which knowlegde of FS9 is much more than mine. It's only happend in 767. When I choose such aircraft, which has his panel , sound and all this stuff, in the screen doesn't appear the panel, just a forward visión of the runway plus the ATC screen. How can I make that when open the aircraft happens like the others and appear the cockpit view?

Thanks in advanve you kind cooperation

For FS2004 you press 'S' key to 'Cycle Views' (all). 'Shift + S' to cycle backwards. You press Keypad '0' (Ins) to 'Snap To Panel View'. You press 'W' key to 'Toggle Panel'. You press 'Control + W' to toggle 'Chase' (view). You can use the keypad to view in all directions (in the view you are in) and '5' to 'Look Down'. And 'Control + 5' to 'Look Up'. Have fun.

Chuck B

Napamule

Edit: You can map (in 'Assignments') the key press to a joystick button(s) for convienience.

Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Thanks. With "W" appears a very single panel. The aircraft I'm talking about are SkySpirit2010, 767, and as long as I have seen there is not a NON VC. I have donwloaded from this page and also the panel which is hma767v2.

If, as you say, I can asigng to a letter any thing, how can I do it?

Thanks