I just finished installing FS2020, and I'm having issues with the Thrustmaster Hotas X. Everything installed correctly, however, when I go to the configuration and look at the connected devices, I see the joystick. When I click on it, I see a picture of the Hotas X, with a ? mark, where I would assume I configure the joystick. I've installed the latest version of the driver software from Thrustmaster but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Has anyone else experienced joystick controller setups? I'm anxious to try the simulator, but I am perplexed as to why it won't let me configure it.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Straight from Thrustmaster. I had the same issues and was told to install the latest version of driver

( 2020_TFHT_2 + Firmware) and to be sure to do the firmware upgrade. I was also told to be sure to use the USB 2.0 port. NOT the USB3. Hope this helps!

Thats good news cause there are many users using full controllers for home-cockpits that are having issues with their controls and come to complain about their hardware issues.

Some even by controllers from amateur builders.

One thing that is clear to me is the ones responsible for issuing

fixes and support for hardware are the manufacturers themselves.

Unless its a common joystick that has been in the world-market for decades like the Sidewinder each manufacturer must provide solutions for their products compatibility and support in their forums.

We have a case here of a user upset that has nearly turned into a troller because he hasnt been able to

use/configure his expensive control with full pedestal. I asked him what brand was or a photo, it was clearly home-made hardware. So just ask whoever sold it to you

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think