Engine failure during Patagonian activity, now what?

Hey there fellow simmers!

I'm having an issue, but I don't know whether it's a feature or a poorly implemented feature. I was flying the 7th leg of the Patagonian activity on the XCub when I had a sudden engine failure with complete loss of power. Oil pressure dropped to 0. Thankfully I was over some clear fields, so I was able to emergency land without a problem, but now... what do I do?

I was half expecting this to be a scripted part of the activity and to get a notification or something once the plane stopped on the ground, but nothing of the sort. The plane won't start back up, the game won't say anything, so I'm kinda stuck here. Wouldn't want to reset the activity. Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

Safe flights!

Any fuel left?

I ran out of fuel during the bush trip in US, but can't figure out how to refuel.

Well actually that was it, I was out of fuel. Didn't know that was a thing in this sim. Mrzippy quoted below how to refuel, what worked for me was setting the shortcut Alt+F to the "Repair and Refuel" command in the control settings, then pressing Alt+F while on the strip at the beginning of the leg. Checked the fuel indicator again and it was full, so it worked.

Hey there fellow simmers!

I'm having an issue, but I don't know whether it's a feature or a poorly implemented feature. I was flying the 7th leg of the Patagonian activity on the XCub when I had a sudden engine failure with complete loss of power. Oil pressure dropped to 0. Thankfully I was over some clear fields, so I was able to emergency land without a problem, but now... what do I do?

I was half expecting this to be a scripted part of the activity and to get a notification or something once the plane stopped on the ground, but nothing of the sort. The plane won't start back up, the game won't say anything, so I'm kinda stuck here. Wouldn't want to reset the activity. Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

Safe flights!

Hi I had the same issue and what you have to do is turn the red fuel switch to right and try to start the engine again :)

greetings

Marcel