No weather control or VFR Map in game

It says the V key is for VFR map-- which won't open either. Weather has no shortcut key listed.

I wonder whether I accidently rerouted that function somewhere else, when I was assigning new commands to my joystick the other night? Would make sense if this issue is unique to me.

Thanks for the insight.

To no avail. V is not binded to anything else.

But I am able to access weather on the far right side of the menu with the earth on it. But I believe I also should be able to access the weather menu in game, and that's the issue I haven't quite resolved as of yet.

I sometimes find that I can’t open the wether menu...ATC menu & even the copilot menu.

What I do is to click “custom toolbar” (cog symbol on far right) then click “reset panels”

All the menus work after that.

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I sometimes find that I can’t open the wether menu...ATC menu & even the copilot menu.

What I do is to click “custom toolbar” (cog symbol on far right) then click “reset panels”

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

BINGO! It worked! Thank you, Thank you!

I would have never guessed that that strip across the top labeled "reset panels", was an actual function. I just thought it was a label describing what was below. Good job catching that one. I can see weather and the map again.

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Thanks for this Steve. I have been having trouble with the ATC popup sometimes not popping up. Sounds like this might sort this issue for me.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for this Steve. I have been having trouble with the ATC popup sometimes not popping up. Sounds like this might sort this issue for me.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you open the ATC pop-up with the Scroll Lock key, then close it by clicking on the X in the top right corner, the Scroll Lock key gets out of sequence. Don't click the X to close, use the Scroll Lock key again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64