Questions from a cockpit builder re: fs 2020

I have a 737 simulator which over the years has been run by FSX and most recently X Plane 11. I have purchased FS 2020 and am quite impressed and of course want to transition my cockpit to the new platform once PMDG releases their 737. I will however need to be able to make the instrument panel disappear and also run the sim on a three monitor setup using NVIDIA Surround. None of that looks possible at the moment. Any guidance is appreciated.

I use three screens at the moment but I’ve had to run it in windowed mode, with the window stretched across all three screens.

Of course this means the left & right screens look a bit distorted. Hopefully MS will add multiscreen support soon

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have a 737 simulator which over the years has been run by FSX and most recently X Plane 11. I have purchased FS 2020 and am quite impressed and of course want to transition my cockpit to the new platform once PMDG releases their 737. I will however need to be able to make the instrument panel disappear and also run the sim on a three monitor setup using NVIDIA Surround. None of that looks possible at the moment. Any guidance is appreciated.
I have a home cockpit. At the moment it is not possible to undock any instrument windows to drag onto separate screens. Another problem i have is that there seems to be a limit on the number of peripheral devices msfs can deal with. 12 including the keyboard and mouse. I have 13 to run my cockpit.

Good luck

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I will however need to be able to make the instrument panel disappear and also run the sim on a three monitor setup using NVIDIA Surround. None of that looks possible at the moment. Any guidance is appreciated.

I'm wondering the same thing and haven't found any info or future updates on this. I even tried my luck contacting MSFS via FB but no answer (yet). I really hope MS handles this issue soon or the FS2020 would be useless on my home-cockpit.